Well good luck to the server btw i belive party exp stacks along side the exp rate so i could end up being 30x the 60x exp rate...seems kinda odd to have half the exp tho if it doesnt stack.
So, many of you out there dont think that I have an actual server that I am working on.. , and no we are not accepting new players at this time...
I have a huge banana in my pants, and to prove it to you, i dont show you i just make this post its clearly prove that i have it!
what a brilliant topic worse than this hamachi servers, because at least we can play this hamachi servers for a day, now you opening another thread to say "hey i have a server, but you CANT play on it" its just... ******!
max. is 45 bill i guess, which makes the 5 bill just ruin every trade xD.. it will be like.. they should add a stackable item which will cost like 1 bil per item and let the player trade with those...
Way more better than "Wait.. i need to login to my other characters I just created and give you another 100 bill.."
"Player2:Wait.. i need to get to my other char i nearly reached the 45 bill!"..
5 bill rupees each char/player ?? lol I see the next servercrash and then "sry duds we must close the server"
Quote:
what a brilliant topic worse than this hamachi servers, because at least we can play this hamachi servers for a day, now you opening another thread to say "hey i have a server, but you CANT play on it" its just... ******!
for what you post this thread if you dont public your server? I dont need to know that you have cd-rom in your computer.
Quote:
So, many of you out there dont think that I have an actual server that I am working on.. So here ya go, here is all the specs of my server
ahhahahahaha everybody could write something like this. Exp: 60x JP: 50x Gold: 50x Custom mobs, Custom Maps, luncher created by Bill Gates.ahahahahhaha
for what you post this thread if you dont public your server? I dont need to know that you have cd-rom in your computer.
ahhahahahaha everybody could write something like this. Exp: 60x JP: 50x Gold: 50x Custom mobs, Custom Maps, luncher created by Bill Gates.ahahahahhaha
Its still spam, no proof -,-
i agree no screen no vids = no proof they have no link to their web site either.
oh hell.. that's sure. Just a tip to the creator of this Thread, I got this tip, too^^
Create a opic: "Server started" When it's up and never create a top. like this.. those e*pvp guys are most likely only able to see the bad parts in each thread haha...