Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Musta²
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/03/2020, 15:21
Replies: 9
Views: 1,175
Posted By Musta²
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/9...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/10/2020, 22:02
Replies: 16
Views: 1,792
Posted By Musta²
Definitely not a chance to be wasted by anyone...

Definitely not a chance to be wasted by anyone interested.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/21/2020, 19:35
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,826
Posted By Musta²
add_cstate(code, lv, time) example: ...

add_cstate(code, lv, time)


example:


add_cstate(1001, 30, 900000)
Forum: Trading 04/18/2020, 14:29
Replies: 78
Views: 8,928
Posted By Musta²
Quick and easy, thanks for your trade =) ...

Quick and easy, thanks for your trade =)

Edit: The sole I account I chose to add was removed somehow, waiting to hear from Tosheen.

Edit2: Tosheen was very interested and solved the issue. :)
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/15/2020, 20:13
Replies: 585
Views: 148,170
Posted By Musta²
Make sure you're using the proper RappelzCompress...

Make sure you're using the proper RappelzCompress for the version of auth server you're running. (There are two different compress tools)

It'll also help if you post a picture of your error or...
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 04/15/2020, 14:26
Replies: 296
Views: 57,493
Posted By Musta²
Great and easy trader, definitely my go to for...

Great and easy trader, definitely my go to for crypto from now on ..
Thanks for your business.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/14/2020, 09:01
Replies: 5
Views: 1,174
Posted By Musta²
The code is vulnerable in its current state,...

The code is vulnerable in its current state, you'll need to prepare the first statement as well similar to the second, like this:


if($password1 == $password2){
$rs = odbc_prepare($connq,...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/12/2020, 21:23
Replies: 11
Views: 2,180
Posted By Musta²
a pdb file would have solved it at least, that's...

a pdb file would have solved it at least, that's what I'm trying to point out here.
You can never trust a file that's missing pdb files for no obvious reason, especially if you've got a history of...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/12/2020, 21:03
Replies: 37
Views: 19,852
Posted By Musta²
huh?

huh?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/12/2020, 19:59
Replies: 11
Views: 2,180
Posted By Musta²
I tested it and I can tell there isn't suspicious...

I tested it and I can tell there isn't suspicious with it aside from a hardcoded IP (54.64.27.223) that attempts to connect on port 5000 once the server is finished loading.

That said, I cannot...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/12/2020, 18:07
Replies: 11
Views: 2,180
Posted By Musta²
:wat: I don't have them, yet.

:wat:
I don't have them, yet.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/12/2020, 09:57
Replies: 11
Views: 2,180
Posted By Musta²
[Warning] 9.6 Source based files backdoor

Hello all,

I've been monitoring the releases made lately, especially the one made by MohcenMaher [here...
Forum: Flyff PServer Guides & Releases 02/21/2020, 13:21
Replies: 199
Views: 82,309
Posted By Musta²
[Release] FlyFF PC v21.2 Official Source Code

Hey,

So, I've had these files laying around from nearly last year, and I thought they would get public but since they didn't, enjoy them :)
...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/06/2020, 15:40
Replies: 9
Views: 1,192
Posted By Musta²
For older epics, get_os_time() is os.time() due...

For older epics, get_os_time() is os.time() due to lua version used.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 08/10/2019, 18:45
Replies: 28
Views: 5,495
Posted By Musta²
The server was down for maintenance, to check our...

The server was down for maintenance, to check our server status and updates visit our Facebook page ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), or join our Discord ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/20/2019, 13:03
Replies: 28
Views: 5,495
Posted By Musta²
I think you're being salty about something, and I...

I think you're being salty about something, and I think I know what it is ;).

We've been running Rappelz servers with good reputation for as long as you're alive (assuming your age). And the name...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/30/2014, 07:07
Replies: 33
Views: 6,224
Posted By Musta²
We're sorry that we're late on time, but we've...

We're sorry that we're late on time, but we've been having problems with the hosting company trying to activate our account.

We'll announce once everything is set and done.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/30/2014, 07:29
Replies: 33
Views: 6,224
Posted By Musta²
check your PM. :D

check your PM. :D
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/30/2014, 07:10
Replies: 33
Views: 6,224
Posted By Musta²
Hopefully, Arabs will have to learn to get along...

Hopefully, Arabs will have to learn to get along with other foreign players, because this will support more than 4 languages.



As mongreldogg said.

ll
ll
V
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/25/2014, 00:06
Replies: 33
Views: 6,224
Posted By Musta²
Thanks :). I was informed by many with...

Thanks :).



I was informed by many with this problem, it will also be solved with the launching day.

As for the question: I also need to add the launcher's language dependencies to appdata,...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/20/2014, 14:17
Replies: 33
Views: 6,224
Posted By Musta²
We will find a way in ;). always more indeed :p.

We will find a way in ;). always more indeed :p.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/20/2014, 11:36
Replies: 33
Views: 6,224
Posted By Musta²
Thanks for reporting, but, we didn't launch the...

Thanks for reporting, but, we didn't launch the servers back yet, both of them are in a maintenance temporarily to complete everything then launching it again.
I'll make sure I disable both pages...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/20/2014, 09:20
Replies: 33
Views: 6,224
Posted By Musta²
At least it's not dead for us. Thanks...

At least it's not dead for us.



Thanks mate, slow down :D.



Nope, it's retail files, I already declared that in the thread.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/19/2014, 21:33
Replies: 33
Views: 6,224
Posted By Musta²
[Preview]GamePortal - Full 8.3 PS Coming Soon.

Hello,

We are happy to announce that we'll be launching a second server beside our 7.2's server that will include full 8.3 functionality.

I'll be posting a video preview, but before that there...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/07/2014, 14:21
Replies: 87
Views: 25,644
Posted By Musta²
It's pretty obvious that this is another 8.1...

It's pretty obvious that this is another 8.1 hybrid, just by looking at the inventory and the top left info section, you'll notice the absents of the 'race : class type', and the modified server...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.