Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hypnos
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/13/2010, 12:42
Replies: 9
Views: 1,065
Posted By hypnos
When i was making socs, most of time it was items...

When i was making socs, most of time it was items lvl 50-70.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 09/13/2010, 00:01
Replies: 69
Views: 15,725
Posted By hypnos
And that works on private servers...

And that works on private servers...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 09/09/2010, 08:48
Replies: 69
Views: 15,725
Posted By hypnos
Where u heard that? lolz

Where u heard that? lolz
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 09/08/2010, 20:37
Replies: 69
Views: 15,725
Posted By hypnos
I'm wondering too if no more SV. 5 days now I've...

I'm wondering too if no more SV. 5 days now I've sent 5$ and still no answers from them. :s
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/07/2010, 21:18
Replies: 14
Views: 1,803
Posted By hypnos
Drop items when u are jumping? Dunno if that...

Drop items when u are jumping? Dunno if that still works.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/07/2010, 12:47
Replies: 27
Views: 2,866
Posted By hypnos
Lol yeah. Remember first name of SV was TQ...

Lol yeah. Remember first name of SV was TQ Program.. :D

Btw, still no answers... I'm getting crazy!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/06/2010, 22:24
Replies: 27
Views: 2,866
Posted By hypnos
rofl nice one :handsdown::D

rofl nice one :handsdown::D
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/06/2010, 12:49
Replies: 27
Views: 2,866
Posted By hypnos
Hey Ranzo have u got some news of them during the...

Hey Ranzo have u got some news of them during the last days? Because I've sent a new payment + an email 3 days ago and still no answers..
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 09/05/2010, 14:36
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,707
Posted By hypnos
Same thing happens to me.

Same thing happens to me.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/04/2010, 21:18
Replies: 9
Views: 1,065
Posted By hypnos
When I was playing CO I was used to make a lot of...

When I was playing CO I was used to make a lot of sockets. (I was making like 4-5 socs in less of 1 hourwith 500 mets about). But this was long time ago before TQ lowered drop, gems, and sock rates,...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/04/2010, 13:22
Replies: 27
Views: 2,866
Posted By hypnos
Yeh thanks for ur answer, ill just wait! Its just...

Yeh thanks for ur answer, ill just wait! Its just that i was used to get an answer in less of 12 hours in the past.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/04/2010, 11:55
Replies: 27
Views: 2,866
Posted By hypnos
Dude can you tell me to what adress you sent the...

Dude can you tell me to what adress you sent the payment. I sent to [Only registered and activated users can see links] maybe this adress is wrong now? Cuz still no answers after 72h.
Thanks!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/03/2010, 12:41
Replies: 27
Views: 2,866
Posted By hypnos
Thats weird. I've sent the cash like 2 days ago...

Thats weird. I've sent the cash like 2 days ago now and they still didnt accept it. Well I hope they still do it.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/03/2010, 07:08
Replies: 27
Views: 2,866
Posted By hypnos
Does Script Vessel still exist?

Hello everyone. I've sent 5$ to [Only registered and activated users can see links] like 2 days ago now and still no answer.
So I was wondering if they are still doing SV please?

Thanks for answers.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 09/01/2010, 20:46
Replies: 36
Views: 4,355
Posted By hypnos
Nah no need patch :D Just log and have fun. ...

Nah no need patch :D Just log and have fun.

If you wanna see players online and whisper them. Just type /players
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 09/01/2010, 19:38
Replies: 36
Views: 4,355
Posted By hypnos
Lol as you like, but this server is a REAL old...

Lol as you like, but this server is a REAL old CO. Not like servers TQ making.

Btw, you need to log on forum and click on "Check this out to join".
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 09/01/2010, 18:47
Replies: 36
Views: 4,355
Posted By hypnos
So long time I've been waiting for a server like...

So long time I've been waiting for a server like this! Still need a bit more players but it's alright.
But what is funny thats so many people crying for old co back, and they dont come on this...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/31/2010, 22:09
Replies: 36
Views: 4,355
Posted By hypnos
Just come and play. You'll see its totally...

Just come and play. You'll see its totally classic. ;)
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/31/2010, 19:12
Replies: 36
Views: 4,355
Posted By hypnos
Very good server! But we need people to join!...

Very good server! But we need people to join! This is the best Conquer Server since many years now!
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 05/14/2009, 19:58
Replies: 3
Views: 2,368
Posted By hypnos
How to use Scritp Vessel for "free" and on many computers.

Hi, i will explain how to use SV on many computers at time (the one who use knows that u can only use it on 1 computer).

Let say you bought your SV for 1 month, and its end up on may the 15th....
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/13/2009, 01:01
Replies: 2
Views: 683
Posted By hypnos
upupupup :p

upupupup :p
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/08/2009, 21:33
Replies: 2
Views: 683
Posted By hypnos
up

up
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/05/2009, 22:33
Replies: 2
Views: 683
Posted By hypnos
Selling gears worth 300+ Dbs for 2 bulks only

Hello, Im selling gears that more more than 300 Dbs for 680$. Gears are full 2 sock +6 tro items (-3% earing -1% necky ring boots 2x 130 blades (1 is psn) and armor) with 2 sock +6 talis sup gems....
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/17/2009, 19:39
Replies: 185
Views: 42,679
Posted By hypnos
Its so good :D But you can also do it on...

Its so good :D

But you can also do it on your warriors. What i do is selecting auto cast SM, then I write !refresh !c !timer1 50 !ahunt !aloot. and my wars never stop SM :D (i tested at...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/30/2008, 19:54
Replies: 302
Views: 71,797
Posted By hypnos
Hmm I used Kaspersky to analyze my computer...

Hmm I used Kaspersky to analyze my computer yesterday and it said that Conquer.exe was a riskware keylogger? Do u know why?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.