Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ransack
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/19/2009, 20:23
Replies: 2
Views: 525
Posted By Ransack
Changing weapons normalizes your attack speed...

Changing weapons normalizes your attack speed though, correct?

This can be done using the robot skill too, but ehh.
Edit: Appears that the old weapon switch works. Thanks haha
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/19/2009, 18:58
Replies: 2
Views: 525
Posted By Ransack
Simple Edit Question

Now, I know it's possible, I did it back in CO1 and early CO2 days, but now I wonder...

Previously it was possible to change the 1hander range to 2 spaces rather than 1. This allowed you to stand...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/29/2007, 18:23
Replies: 5
Views: 1,749
Posted By Ransack
meh, you can type in /break to disconnect too. ...

meh, you can type in /break to disconnect too. Any more commands ?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/17/2007, 17:35
Replies: 23
Views: 3,326
Posted By Ransack
Cute. I got two people on Turq that have...

Cute.

I got two people on Turq that have been doing this recently. 1 mil easy. Not a big moneymaker, but it sure makes them feel stupid.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/17/2007, 17:31
Replies: 92
Views: 14,631
Posted By Ransack
If that trojan is actually in it (The one stated...

If that trojan is actually in it (The one stated on page 2)

Info on it can be found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/29/2006, 16:59
Replies: 2
Views: 456
Posted By Ransack
Dammit thanks a lot -_- Wouldn't have taken...

Dammit thanks a lot -_-

Wouldn't have taken anybody 5 minutes, guess I'll get them when I get home, I'm out, thanks anyways.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/29/2006, 16:35
Replies: 155
Views: 16,658
Posted By Ransack
I don't like the low post idea -_- I don't...

I don't like the low post idea -_-

I don't post much here, mainly just check for ongoing projects I can have a look at / possibly assit with. Also have given a decent non bot skill leveling...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/29/2006, 16:13
Replies: 2
Views: 456
Posted By Ransack
Well, I'm in class, and bored as hell. What I...

Well, I'm in class, and bored as hell. What I want to do at the moment is edit the file for the spells "Fire" and "Tornado"

However I don't have co here, and don't feel like downloading half a...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 08/23/2006, 21:40
Replies: 263
Views: 41,399
Posted By Ransack
Here she is (This one's also really fun to use...

Here she is (This one's also really fun to use to ungray those options that trial software blocks out :( Never really does anything, but it doesn't hurt to try.)

All I know is:

If you hide...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 08/23/2006, 18:20
Replies: 1
Views: 1,101
Posted By Ransack
I just want to make a really quick little guide...

I just want to make a really quick little guide for leveling skills.

First, spirit healing. Have two loveforevers and two normal rings:
Hot key the normal and loveforever. Equip loveforever,...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 08/23/2006, 16:13
Replies: 263
Views: 41,399
Posted By Ransack
I've always thought about it this way, simply...

I've always thought about it this way, simply because their generator increases and lowers chances of particular things at particular times

There's a program that lets you enable/disable hidden...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/05/2006, 18:20
Replies: 45
Views: 8,352
Posted By Ransack
Haha, somebody tried to do this to me O_o I...

Haha, somebody tried to do this to me O_o
I just realized that anybody who falls for it has to be a bigger moron than the spoon on my desk.. jeez
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/03/2006, 19:17
Replies: 22
Views: 3,812
Posted By Ransack
So far this little 'exploit' works with every...

So far this little 'exploit' works with every type of item except for bows. I can't level up a bow without proper prof, but could in co1 (They actually fixed a bug.. O_o)
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/03/2006, 19:15
Replies: 33
Views: 5,571
Posted By Ransack
Yeah.. I tried this before. Never had any luck...

Yeah.. I tried this before. Never had any luck with things like this. First try was in skypass, just playing around, dropping tokens when the guy let me leave. No good, game item checks before and...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.