Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Universal Easy Skill Leveling!

Discussion on Universal Easy Skill Leveling! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just want to make a really quick little guide for leveling skills.

First, spirit healing. Have two loveforevers and two normal rings:
Hot key the normal and loveforever. Equip loveforever, use spirit heal, equip normal ring, switch again when stamina is about full.

All forms of cure+ Fix experience skills (Phoenix, Penetration, Celestial..):
Get somebody's (or your own) rb guard, damage it, heal it. In my case, I use two computers, and have two of my characters leveling nix and pene on the guard, and my rb and my tao on the other, the tao healing with various skills (18s and 22s add up nicely when they are both attacking at nd/water elf speed)

As for nix and penetration, and the others. For your knowledge, it's important to have 100 percent or more in moon gems, as the experience gained by them will be nullified. It only rounds down, and won't change without 100 percent or more. This is a unique challenge for non socket wars, who's only option is to have two super moon gems. If you don't believe this, test it out. On my noob on eagle, nix gets .005 per use, but .010 per use with 100 pct moons, but not with 90 percent moons (Which would be 3 ref moons instead of 4)
Shield (Water):
I found casting it on Giant apes is very effective, large mobs of weak monsters, plenty of room to sit and meditate/heal/pot.

The only semi-useful bit in there is the moon gem part, which some people actually don't know

I was bored, don't give me too much **** haha
Old 08/23/2006, 19:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= und k ' border='0' alt=' und k ' />