Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Animaniacs
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/12/2015, 11:47
Replies: 12,492
Views: 796,380
Posted By Animaniacs
I'm bicheon and I can kill any glavier with equal...

I'm bicheon and I can kill any glavier with equal gear, mostly with better gear too, why crying?

Just learn to play your build :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/08/2015, 22:28
Replies: 12,492
Views: 796,380
Posted By Animaniacs
You ban people for racism? :D ...

You ban people for racism? :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/01/2015, 13:55
Replies: 12,492
Views: 796,380
Posted By Animaniacs
I would like to organize a pvp tournament, reward...

I would like to organize a pvp tournament, reward being 1000 silk for the winner, both int and str.
If you are interested contact me here or on the server ign: Fine

(date, time, place, all of...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/09/2015, 21:54
Replies: 12,492
Views: 796,380
Posted By Animaniacs
Oxi bby I changed to force for you and I can't...

Oxi bby I changed to force for you and I can't log in now :(
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2015, 18:44
Replies: 12,492
Views: 796,380
Posted By Animaniacs
The bug was with skill reset/1 day buffs, the...

The bug was with skill reset/1 day buffs, the buffs did not close when you use skill reset, the people never actually had 4 masteries, only the buffs from all masteries.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2015, 15:32
Replies: 12,492
Views: 796,380
Posted By Animaniacs
This.

This.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2015, 12:46
Replies: 12,492
Views: 796,380
Posted By Animaniacs
Is it possible to increase cold imbue to match...

Is it possible to increase cold imbue to match lightning imbue in dmg? as well as the last cold nuked could have higher dmg to be usable. this would open new possibilities for builds without breaking...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/14/2015, 13:31
Replies: 5,516
Views: 373,563
Posted By Animaniacs
Force cure and celestial beast arrow share the...

Force cure and celestial beast arrow share the same cooldown..
Last time someone complained, you directed them to your forums for bug report, it has been done a long time ago now.. no plans on...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/07/2015, 21:27
Replies: 5,516
Views: 373,563
Posted By Animaniacs
Is the cold imbue/nuke dmg increase really done?...

Is the cold imbue/nuke dmg increase really done? I'm not 100 yet so I can't test, but at 94 it isn't as strong as light yet
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/30/2015, 07:25
Replies: 1,143
Views: 84,915
Posted By Animaniacs
Since bowers are weak as fuq here, how about...

Since bowers are weak as fuq here, how about boosting bow base dmg a little, just a bit to balance it out?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2015, 20:16
Replies: 5,516
Views: 373,563
Posted By Animaniacs
How about increasing chin masteries to 400, would...

How about increasing chin masteries to 400, would possibly balance chin compared to eu, since eu builds as they are can excel in multitude of different situations, where as Chinese builds can only do...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/23/2015, 15:59
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
^change your mbot config file lang 0 to 9 ...

^change your mbot config file lang 0 to 9

chakji spawn rates are bad, both sides of jg ferry
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/23/2015, 10:44
Replies: 3,012
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 359,669
Posted By Animaniacs
I want a chin only pvp server.. I guess that...

I want a chin only pvp server.. I guess that won't happen ever again.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/22/2015, 18:51
Replies: 5,516
Views: 373,563
Posted By Animaniacs
So how is the balance, chinese characters any...

So how is the balance, chinese characters any good? (and if they are, which builds)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/22/2015, 16:27
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
Note to every new player, fire/light/cold is not...

Note to every new player, fire/light/cold is not together even though the thread says they are.

Answer to tschulian, the snow storm, ice rain skill, it has same damage at level 80 as...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/22/2015, 15:19
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
Is it possible to change the cold aoe nuke to...

Is it possible to change the cold aoe nuke to match lightning/weakest single target fire nuke in damage, would add some variety in the grinding without really breaking the balance or affecting pvp.
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/21/2015, 19:17
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
Avatar dresses are never a bad thing

Avatar dresses are never a bad thing
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/21/2015, 17:49
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
Eurybix I'm coming for you tomorrow for some...

Eurybix I'm coming for you tomorrow for some weekend fun, looking for some people to chat with ;)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/20/2015, 18:25
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
Buy them wolf growth potions, you'll get 2x exp :)

Buy them wolf growth potions, you'll get 2x exp :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/19/2015, 19:37
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
The "novice help suns" as you call them help you...

The "novice help suns" as you call them help you past the first 40 levels where you barely have enough skills to grind with into the smoother enjoyable part of sro pve :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/19/2015, 19:13
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
I wish I could play, still a couple of weeks.....

I wish I could play, still a couple of weeks.. Keep the server alive!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/18/2015, 19:12
Replies: 1,375
Views: 81,940
Posted By Animaniacs
Mbot pill bug fixed? Force can spam cures and own...

Mbot pill bug fixed? Force can spam cures and own every other build like always?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/18/2015, 16:57
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
I ask the server owners then, if nobody can test...

I ask the server owners then, if nobody can test it yet, did they alter the cure skill delays or holy word resistance at all (or fire shield)

And is mbot pill bug fixed.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/17/2015, 19:40
Replies: 1,915
Views: 115,285
Posted By Animaniacs
Okay, a couple of questions. Holy word still...

Okay, a couple of questions.
Holy word still blocks every chin debuff?
Fire shield compared to holy word?
Instant debuff cure spam possible on cleric and force?
Mbot pill bug fixed?
Maybe more...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2015, 18:45
Replies: 1,143
Views: 84,915
Posted By Animaniacs
I hope you got my message sweetie, would love to...

I hope you got my message sweetie, would love to play, maybe soon I can join <3
Showing results 1 to 25 of 111

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.