Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: -Sheena-
Forum: Florensia 11/30/2010, 20:04
Replies: 7
Views: 833
Posted By -Sheena-
Das hier ist nicht der Florensia Support... Meld...

Das hier ist nicht der Florensia Support... Meld dich dort mal, die können dir helfen.

Florensia - Powered By Kayako SupportSuite ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Florensia 11/30/2010, 19:22
Replies: 2
Views: 851
Posted By -Sheena-
There doesn't exist a public, working hackshield...

There doesn't exist a public, working hackshield bypass at the moment, so you won't find a working bot aswell, no matter what windows system you use...
Forum: Florensia 11/28/2010, 20:28
Replies: 2
Views: 591
Posted By -Sheena-
Wie lange ist das denn schon so? Manchmal hat...

Wie lange ist das denn schon so? Manchmal hat Florensia solche Macken, die beheben sich aber meistens nach spätestens einem Tag... Wenn es schon länger so ist, könnte es auch sein, dass dein Acc...
Forum: Say Hello 11/17/2010, 18:30
Replies: 8
Views: 209
Posted By -Sheena-
Okay, than I'll write every post in german and...

Okay, than I'll write every post in german and english :)

---

Okay, dann schreib ich jeden post auf deutsch und auf englisch :)

CU
Forum: Say Hello 11/16/2010, 19:30
Replies: 8
Views: 209
Posted By -Sheena-
Yes it is :) Hehe okay, dann schreib ich auf...

Yes it is :)

Hehe okay, dann schreib ich auf deutsch weiter! Ist glaub ich auch besser für alle Beteiligten^^
Forum: Say Hello 11/16/2010, 17:41
Replies: 8
Views: 209
Posted By -Sheena-
Sheena says hello :)

Hi everybody! I'm Sheena, 18yrs old, from Germany...
Forum: Florensia 11/16/2010, 12:27
Replies: 23
Views: 2,613
Posted By -Sheena-
Ja... Ich würd so gern wissen wie dieser bug geht...

Ja... Ich würd so gern wissen wie dieser bug geht :(
Mal was anderes: Weiß jemand was genaueres von diesem Lootbug, bei dem die Mobs nicht tot sein müssen?
Forum: Florensia 11/14/2010, 20:15
Replies: 11
Views: 18,372
Posted By -Sheena-
Thanks, pretty cool :) But the source is smaller...

Thanks, pretty cool :) But the source is smaller than I expected...
Forum: Florensia 11/14/2010, 20:06
Replies: 7
Views: 1,048
Posted By -Sheena-
It exists a further possibility when you use...

It exists a further possibility when you use windows xp...
Forum: Florensia 11/14/2010, 11:47
Replies: 4
Views: 1,038
Posted By -Sheena-
1) Welcher Chara am Besten ist, kann man so nicht...

1) Welcher Chara am Besten ist, kann man so nicht sagen. Es kommt natürlich darauf an, wie du deine Skill-und Statuspunkte verteilst.
Ich habe am Anfang einen Explorer genommen, bei dem ich...
Forum: Florensia 11/13/2010, 13:47
Replies: 23
Views: 2,613
Posted By -Sheena-
Okay, I think it was a little naiv to believe...

Okay, I think it was a little naiv to believe someone would tell me the dupe bug for free...^^ But I'm not working for Florensia staff oO
What can I do to get to know how it works? :S
We could use...
Forum: Florensia 11/10/2010, 23:41
Replies: 23
Views: 2,613
Posted By -Sheena-
I'd like to know it aswell...Thx ^-^

I'd like to know it aswell...Thx ^-^
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.