Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SorionHex
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/28/2011, 02:50
Replies: 30
Views: 3,983
Posted By SorionHex
^Any idea why mine doesn't work in game? Either...

^Any idea why mine doesn't work in game? Either way clicking and pushing one button is still way easier and it's still a great program =]
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/28/2011, 02:32
Replies: 30
Views: 3,983
Posted By SorionHex
One thing to note about this, which took me a...

One thing to note about this, which took me a while to figure out, is that you gotta click outside the GC game window to use the hot keys. It doesn't seem to work for me while my controls are in the...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/28/2011, 00:56
Replies: 572
Views: 167,899
Posted By SorionHex
So here's what I did, the numbering of the steps...

So here's what I did, the numbering of the steps is really confusing as a bit of feedback T_T I went to my Original Grand Chase folder and deleted all the files as per Step 1.2 And ran the Program....
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2011, 09:42
Replies: 2,154
Views: 152,098
Posted By SorionHex
Wow haha. You're a life saver. I'm probably gonna...

Wow haha. You're a life saver. I'm probably gonna get banned soon T_T I keep forgetting to de-activate and activate Celtic's hack T_T Hope it's not a perma ban O_o
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2011, 03:12
Replies: 2,154
Views: 152,098
Posted By SorionHex
Luck onto Thee

Crossing my Fingers this hack isn't fixed with this update. It's the single most amazing hack I've seen in my time here with it's ease of use and polished interface and design.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/11/2011, 05:25
Replies: 1,264
Views: 104,468
Posted By SorionHex
Sadness...

It's not working D=

I've downloaded the hack. And I've downloaded Unlocker. Here's what I do:

Start GC. Reaches Log in. Close game window.
Open the Hack program. Click start Grand Chase....
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2010, 01:16
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,610
Posted By SorionHex
Question O.o?

What is that?... The links download the attachments and I don't really trust it...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/09/2010, 07:22
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,610
Posted By SorionHex
It's entirely amusing actually. I've been playing...

It's entirely amusing actually. I've been playing legit while I wait for it to be updated IF it gets updated. It's hard but you know what? The game does a good job of not making it boring. Especially...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2010, 08:32
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,610
Posted By SorionHex
Actually he was simply restating what's in the...

Actually he was simply restating what's in the front page. I don't mind though. I have Starlet so "actually" fighting in this game is never boring.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.