Many Players Are Using Celtics Because Its To easy To use The Problem is The Hotkey instead of Shift+F7 or Shift+F8 You Change it to 1 - 2 Ok Very Usefull Nc
#warned for language violation
I thought you already know the rules, you even released a hack
@offtopic
Sorry sir, because that time I was chatting in a chat group and I was talking using filipino language , so I was accidentally talked here in filipino. But I know the rules here. Feeling bad at that mistake
Sorry again sir. I will not have the same mistake again :/
@on-topic
Because I accidentally use tagalog in my recent post, I will just translate it and translate it then.
can the auto hotkey place hotkeys in a program created using vb6? Or there is a code to place hotkeys?
pls. give me that code. tnx
One thing to note about this, which took me a while to figure out, is that you gotta click outside the GC game window to use the hot keys. It doesn't seem to work for me while my controls are in the game.
1. Patch GC
2. Start .Celtics Dungeon hack(Download that on his forum)
3. Press 1 - Cheat Activated (Shift + f7 Remapped)
Press 2 - Cheat Deactivate (Shift + f8 Remapped)
This is made for those who are having difficulties in pressing Shift +f7 and Shift + f8. And t make life easier...
DL Link(Exe File)
Link::
Virus Scan:
Sorry..the virus scan is rar file because it doesn't accept exe file.
This is not a hack...
You can make also your own hotkey...
Steps...
1. download "AutoHotkey" without quotations.
2. put this script
1::send {LShift down}{f7 down}{LShift up}{f7 up}
2::send {LShift down}{f8 down}{LShift up}{f8 up}
Change 1 and 2 according to your choice
Perhaps adding IfWinActive or IfWinExist to the script should make it work while GC is active/open.