Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: w2lf
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/10/2012, 23:41
Replies: 48
Views: 7,524
Posted By w2lf
Me and my bro just downloaded the rappelz client,...

Me and my bro just downloaded the rappelz client, but the PVE server went offline u.u We have bad timing XD

[Edit]
The server is up =D
Forum: Private Server Advertising 09/10/2012, 19:57
Replies: 71
Views: 51,591
Posted By w2lf
I got everything working, but when i try to join...

I got everything working, but when i try to join the server. Nothing happens and then when i refresh, the server disappears. Anyone know what's wrong with it? The site also shows that the server is...
Forum: Browsergames 08/09/2012, 18:02
Replies: 2
Views: 2,361
Posted By w2lf
That would be great. This AP doesn't let me play....

That would be great. This AP doesn't let me play. I really want to play this for a long time rather than waste all my stuff and then wait one day to play it again the next day o.o Hope someone will...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 05/04/2012, 20:53
Replies: 91
Views: 51,574
Posted By w2lf
The original Yu-Gi-Oh is closing down in 4 months.

The original Yu-Gi-Oh is closing down in 4 months.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 05/04/2012, 16:35
Replies: 91
Views: 51,574
Posted By w2lf
well like advertising p-server XDDD Well...

well like advertising p-server XDDD


Well "Dragon Nest" is still new, so its copyrighted

I would recommend "Vindictus" (The style of the game is exactly the same, but the characters look more...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 05/04/2012, 13:05
Replies: 91
Views: 51,574
Posted By w2lf
Great if this works it would be awesome. I'm...

Great if this works it would be awesome. I'm gonna tell my friends as soon the P-server is up. GL with the download (Mr_PoP) =D If you need help ask me. I would love to help, but don't ask me...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/27/2012, 22:26
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,029,219
Posted By w2lf
So you are saying my ports are not...

So you are saying my ports are not port-forwarded? Then how come they can log-in into the game but can't connect to the server? or are you saying I should use different ports? Please be more detailed.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/27/2012, 21:54
Replies: 181
Views: 48,991
Posted By w2lf
Thx Gavsta for uploading the files form your...

Thx Gavsta for uploading the files form your server =D (its me HealthyFennecFox)
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/24/2012, 00:22
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,029,219
Posted By w2lf
Well looks like no one know the answer to my...

Well looks like no one know the answer to my question.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/20/2012, 11:59
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,029,219
Posted By w2lf
Here are the ports I had port-forward on the...

Here are the ports I had port-forward on the router
4500-4520,4616

I'm gonna try disabling the firewall on the route.
[Edited]
Didn't work.

Can someone tell me whats at fault here? so i can...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/20/2012, 00:53
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,029,219
Posted By w2lf
OK, I looked for 3 days and i'm still stuck. I...

OK, I looked for 3 days and i'm still stuck. I can join my server and I can play on it with no problem. My friends on the other hand can login, but when they press to join the server. It lags and...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/15/2012, 21:40
Replies: 24
Views: 5,289
Posted By w2lf
Anyhow, anyone know the Russian server files...

Anyhow, anyone know the Russian server files site? Tell me before I reinstall the windows.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/15/2012, 13:40
Replies: 24
Views: 5,289
Posted By w2lf
yes you are right, but I would need to get the...

yes you are right, but I would need to get the windows 7 64bit to install it on the virtual machine. So fuck it. It's faster if I get it and install it on my PC.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/15/2012, 12:55
Replies: 24
Views: 5,289
Posted By w2lf
I never said servers need graphic card, I said my...

I never said servers need graphic card, I said my PC's specs. Read carefully!
I can run the servers with out problems. My problem is. To play with few of my friends I need to reinstall my 32bit to...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/13/2012, 22:58
Replies: 24
Views: 5,289
Posted By w2lf
BUMP gonna look for the Russian server files....

BUMP gonna look for the Russian server files. People are so bored to make a 32 bit support? My Pc has crazy graphic card and crazy processors, but lucks on the RAM department and I'm to lazy to...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/13/2012, 14:33
Replies: 17
Views: 3,146
Posted By w2lf
@mlejnek2 the link for the auth doesn't work ...

@mlejnek2 the link for the auth doesn't work

[Edited]
@matrix5020 Try this auth.bak ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/15/2011, 10:48
Replies: 2,301
Views: 499,545
Posted By w2lf
PLZ can someone help im stuck here, cant log in...

PLZ can someone help im stuck here, cant log in to my server and i dont know whats the problem.
Is it my password?
Is it the Command im using?
Or something else?...
Forum: Pokemon 04/27/2011, 18:28
Replies: 14
Views: 2,644
Posted By w2lf
Well i found one which works online (tried it...

Well i found one which works online (tried it over hamachi) but theres still some bugs, like you cant catch a pokemon, no pvp, but you can play with you friends. If you want i can give it to you and...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 04/27/2011, 17:47
Replies: 9
Views: 15,672
Posted By w2lf
I would love if someone would make the server XD...

I would love if someone would make the server XD =) (I even would've tried my self but I'm not good at programing yet) So plz anyone out there help us, If you need any kind of help which i can do ask...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/26/2011, 08:16
Replies: 707
Views: 142,581
Posted By w2lf
Anything new from misterd?

Anything new from misterd?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2011, 17:40
Replies: 356
Views: 49,851
Posted By w2lf
i dont have the skill yet

i dont have the skill yet
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2011, 17:05
Replies: 356
Views: 49,851
Posted By w2lf
U_U I wish there was one working. Its very...

U_U I wish there was one working. Its very usefull and fast to make accounts.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2011, 16:58
Replies: 356
Views: 49,851
Posted By w2lf
Doesn't work for me too

Doesn't work for me too
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2011, 15:20
Replies: 957
Views: 128,526
Posted By w2lf
I have same problem us Kofferman123 "Hacking...

I have same problem us Kofferman123 "Hacking trial detected"
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.