Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3 Private Server

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3 Private Server

So me and friend cracked Yu-Gi-Oh! Client and we are ready to create a private server for it in holidays , I already made a proxy and sniffed their packets ,so if we made that server will a lot of players play it LOL!?

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

you never know until you try

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by danezu12 View Post
you never know until you try
true , it's just I wanna know if there a players will play it or not , so I don't waste my time coding the server lol
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Mind coding a game like Dragon Nest using SEA version instead? :X TONS of people would play that, and many would pay into it I'm sure. PM me or let me know in this thread if you're willing to switch gears to Dragon Nest. I've been trying to get a team together for months with no success.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Mind coding a game like Dragon Nest using SEA version instead? :X TONS of people would play that, and many would pay into it I'm sure. PM me or let me know in this thread if you're willing to switch gears to Dragon Nest. I've been trying to get a team together for months with no success.
you have the cryptography of that game and it's packet structure ? and holyshit dude it's 2.36GB Client 0.0
Old   #6

I would play it would be awesome
Old   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,877
I would play too^^

How far are you with the pserver?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*OnePiece*~ View Post
I would play it would be awesome
kool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokru15 View Post
I would play too^^

How far are you with the pserver?
well did nothing with the server yet , but I made the proxy and sniffed their packets , making a server wont take that much time tho! , I will work on it when am done with my exams college and *****.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

I believe Dragon Nest SEA has an unencrypted Packet structure. Other versions do not. Regardless, if you have the experience, I am sure you could set a DN server up finally. There was only 1 server long time ago, and it used old files back then. The files are not released anywhere.

Let me know~ Cheers!
Old   #10

I'd play and I'm sure tons more will too.
Old   #11

Quote:
I believe Dragon Nest SEA has an unencrypted Packet structure. Other versions do not. Regardless, if you have the experience, I am sure you could set a DN server up finally. There was only 1 server long time ago, and it used old files back then. The files are not released anywhere.

Let me know~ Cheers!
am downloading it atm , and will check how it works and what cryptography it uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx848 View Post
I'd play and I'm sure tons more will too.
kool
Old   #12

Alright man. I'm just saying that DN SEA is extremely popular, and tons of people went to play on the old pserver (dead long time ago) that I found which used OLD files and was hosted by an inactive Japanese admin. If you host latest file server even sub-par, you will easily get tons of players.

PS: The Dragon Nest client is built into multiple .pak files, which can easily be unpacked and/or modified if necessary. The pak files contain most of the client files themselves, including quest text, npc text, uistring, etc.
Old   #13

Great if this works it would be awesome. I'm gonna tell my friends as soon the P-server is up. GL with the download (Mr_PoP) =D If you need help ask me. I would love to help, but don't ask me anything with scripting (THE BASIC HELP XD)
Old   #14

Quote:
Alright man. I'm just saying that DN SEA is extremely popular, and tons of people went to play on the old pserver (dead long time ago) that I found which used OLD files and was hosted by an inactive Japanese admin. If you host latest file server even sub-par, you will easily get tons of players.

PS: The Dragon Nest client is built into multiple .pak files, which can easily be unpacked and/or modified if necessary. The pak files contain most of the client files themselves, including quest text, npc text, uistring, etc.
the client is being protected against debuggers like ollydbg so its going to take some time until I break their protection, so am going to do that after the exams tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by w2lf View Post
Great if this works it would be awesome. I'm gonna tell my friends as soon the P-server is up. GL with the download (Mr_PoP) =D If you need help ask me. I would love to help, but don't ask me anything with scripting (THE BASIC HELP XD)
basic help like what ;P
Old   #15

yugioh private server i was like meh but when you say dragon nest private server then thats different we still need a dragon nest private server since thers none around but anyway me n friends would def try it out

Closed Thread