Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: _DreadNought_
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/28/2026, 14:15
Replies: 67
Views: 21,458
Posted By _DreadNought_
Please note: I have had Astra assess this source....

Please note: I have had Astra assess this source.

I was able to find over 10+ serious security vulnerabilities in the source code, and many many inefficient operations, bad structure and honestly,...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/28/2026, 07:56
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By _DreadNought_
Spirited, enough of the personal bullshit. You’ve...

Spirited, enough of the personal bullshit. You’ve brought my character and motives into both project threads, then treated my objection as proof that I cannot take criticism. I’m not playing that...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/27/2026, 07:17
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By _DreadNought_
Hey cry baby, I only read one sentence of your...

Hey cry baby, I only read one sentence of your post, I wont read the rest because your entire post is just crying about AI being used & doing an incredible job.

Sorry - I did my best to stop any...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/26/2026, 19:11
Replies: 1
Views: 112
Posted By _DreadNought_
Some more information?

Some more information?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/26/2026, 14:23
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By _DreadNought_
Arrow [Source] Elysian's Conquer Web Client! Patch 5207.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

CONQUER. PATCH 5207. IN YOUR BROWSER.
Twenty years of muscle memory. One...
Forum: Eve Online 09/21/2026, 08:28
Replies: 0
Views: 125
Posted By _DreadNought_
[2026 Private Server] Eve.JS! Cradle of war

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 PServer Advertising 09/18/2026, 20:04
Replies: 7
Views: 572
Posted By _DreadNought_
Doesn't feel like TQ Bins - A tremendous amount...

Doesn't feel like TQ Bins - A tremendous amount of work has gone into this, I see it's a totally custom client.

(From a dev point of view: Client is written in C#, signed by Reno / Velopack (an...
Forum: CO2 PServer Advertising 09/16/2026, 12:40
Replies: 2
Views: 142
Posted By _DreadNought_
This post is really difficult to read! Here are...

This post is really difficult to read! Here are my unwanted opinions!

Feedback!

Great: I love the website, and love the idea, and it's a patch I have not seen a Web Client for, so hell yeah!
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/14/2026, 21:28
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
User above You avoided every single point I...

User above

You avoided every single point I raised.

Please leave my thread. I'm not interested in continuing this personal argument with you, go argue with yourself. you're very irritating, and...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/14/2026, 14:00
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/UNgs4-zJ0VBw.png ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Hey Spirited.

I read this twice.
And somehow it gets even more fucking ridiculous the second time.

So since you've decided to turn my development...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/13/2026, 14:53
Replies: 6
Views: 340
Posted By _DreadNought_
this is amazing work

this is amazing work
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/13/2026, 13:37
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
I know you're not a fan of AI yourself so it's...

I know you're not a fan of AI yourself so it's interesting this is where you chime in lol



Yes, I used AI? Obviously haha, who isn't? Not hiding the fact.

But yeah, I'd argue it is very...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/12/2026, 16:42
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
passive aggressive, i'm a huge advocate of ai :) ...

passive aggressive, i'm a huge advocate of ai :)

Astra is a next gen model, do you have any real feedback or just here to try put the project down?

It's just as good as a team doing this by...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/12/2026, 15:35
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
hello! more changes than i can count; try it...

hello! more changes than i can count; try it yourself: elysianco.org

(all characters are gms & have commands. please dont abuse it. its just a dev server.

Too many changes to list...
my 5207...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/12/2026, 09:02
Replies: 5
Views: 498
Posted By _DreadNought_
Codex subscription

Codex subscription
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/08/2026, 18:56
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
More updates... I've gotten seriously far with...

More updates... I've gotten seriously far with this...


All map extras done. This also includes all motions for all entities, with the specific timings, rotations reversed from the 5207 client...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/06/2026, 16:11
Replies: 8
Views: 532
Posted By _DreadNought_
Correct me if im wrong, but the public conquer...

Correct me if im wrong, but the public conquer archieve hosted by spirited with all the clients and stuff has the tq bins on?

no need to search
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/06/2026, 15:45
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
damn. android vs ios debate being avoided ...

damn. android vs ios debate being avoided

yeah i hear u. ive got some other stuff i need to do before i can pour another day into this proj too!

time is everything, great work on your project...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/06/2026, 13:46
Replies: 8
Views: 532
Posted By _DreadNought_
Cops by CptSky spent significant time reversing...

Cops by CptSky spent significant time reversing calculations from TQ bins. You can also get a copy of the bins and ask your favourite AI to reverse all calculations inside for you.

It will do...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/06/2026, 13:34
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
Astra ultra /fast. (my 15+ years in...

Astra ultra /fast.

(my 15+ years in emulation helps me here significantly i do admit)

edit; although i can see you're also using codex pro plan, so you should be as fast as me ;p
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/06/2026, 00:02
Replies: 16
Views: 926
Posted By _DreadNought_
Cool (Soon™) Fully open-source conquer browser client. (Patch 5207)

With thanks to @Ultimation in everything I do with anything related to programming


# Latest updates in comments,
# Test URL to try it yourself in comments too!

...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/05/2026, 13:24
Replies: 9
Views: 599
Posted By _DreadNought_
Bit dramatic. It's sending your open...

Bit dramatic.

It's sending your open processes... this is nothing new, has happened since forever, and hey - some of the biggest games you probably play yourself, do this. No idea how they get...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/05/2026, 01:58
Replies: 22
Views: 3,459
Posted By _DreadNought_
loool yes yes im awareeeee im aware private...

loool yes yes im awareeeee im aware private servers this and that, just feels like saying you made a brand new game on their stuff, is a big leap
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/04/2026, 16:58
Replies: 6
Views: 340
Posted By _DreadNought_
didnt know there was one on xtop! i meant...

didnt know there was one on xtop!

i meant the guy who i saw acc posted in this forum too!


hes using rust and i see you went three.js route - v different approaches!!

Super interesting and...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/04/2026, 14:20
Replies: 22
Views: 3,459
Posted By _DreadNought_
is this not legally a nightmare to promote this...

is this not legally a nightmare to promote this as your own mmo using co assets/derived materials?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.