Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CD-Man
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/02/2010, 19:11
Replies: 4
Views: 1,169
Posted By CD-Man
INSERT INTO cq_action...

INSERT INTO cq_action (id,id_next,id_nextfail,type,data,param)
VALUES
(6100000,6100002,6100001,508,0,'3 0 50'),
(6100001,0,0,1010,2005,'Please~leave~3~slots~open~in~inventory'),...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/02/2010, 08:03
Replies: 4
Views: 1,169
Posted By CD-Man
Well the item fix is not complicated.. simply...

Well the item fix is not complicated.. simply create the cq_action for the what u want the item to give (expballs, summon stone, etc.). Then change the action id of the item in cq_itemtype. If you...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/02/2010, 03:21
Replies: 4
Views: 1,169
Posted By CD-Man
Question [HELP] PK Tournament

I am using the revo-DB at the moment and have found that there is a bug with the weekly and monthly pk tournaments. There is never a winner because the final map transition never happens. The people...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/03/2010, 17:37
Replies: 4
Views: 1,034
Posted By CD-Man
I may be overstepping my knowledge here but i...

I may be overstepping my knowledge here but i believe it is impossible because the value u set to 999 or w.e for the randoms/towns/uni is that value of how full the special ball is. In case that...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/31/2010, 22:40
Replies: 19
Views: 2,495
Posted By CD-Man
I'm not sure of all the restrictions on the ID...

I'm not sure of all the restrictions on the ID but I do know that they MUST end in 0, 1, 2 and have:
107XXXX x 6
108XXXX x 1
XXXXXX x 1
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/31/2010, 05:40
Replies: 19
Views: 2,495
Posted By CD-Man
I can share what I know (which isn't really alot)...

I can share what I know (which isn't really alot)

There are 6 demon ID's, the lower three will be without thunder, the higher three will be with thunder. The last digit of the ID's MUST be 0, 1,...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/31/2010, 00:23
Replies: 3
Views: 549
Posted By CD-Man
Yes i know that but I don't think it is at all...

Yes i know that but I don't think it is at all demon specific. All demons use the exact same rbr rates.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/30/2010, 19:42
Replies: 0
Views: 457
Posted By CD-Man
Question [HELP] Mount Bug

I am not sure whether i messed something up when adding the fish by pradevil or w.e but it seems that only the green one can be mounted is there a way to fix this? I have checked the gem1 and they...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/30/2010, 19:38
Replies: 3
Views: 549
Posted By CD-Man
Question [HELP] Main Attribte Composing

How can I make my demon's have the ability to main attribute compose? I have went in cq_eudemon_rbr_type and made it 1 1 1 0 0 as well as made sure everything looks good in cq_grade but i still get...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/15/2010, 19:37
Replies: 0
Views: 590
Posted By CD-Man
Question [HELP] P-def Hatching

I'm not sure whether this is an error with the Rev database (probably not) but my P-def's randomly won't hatch.. it was all fine until yesterday. When people put the egg in the hatcher it will NEVER...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/14/2010, 08:13
Replies: 13
Views: 990
Posted By CD-Man
Ok lol ty :) i had to change the id from 107 to...

Ok lol ty :) i had to change the id from 107 to 108 :P

Now even though the egg IS hatched i get this message "If the egg is taken, time will be recounted! Take out the egg?" are some other ids...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/14/2010, 08:04
Replies: 13
Views: 990
Posted By CD-Man
So i figure out my error with the invisible eggs...

So i figure out my error with the invisible eggs lol, it was a stupid mistake. But now when i get the egg I right click it and no hatching is needed, a dead, level one, 0 loyalty demon pops directly...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/10/2010, 07:35
Replies: 13
Views: 990
Posted By CD-Man
yeah alright. Does it have to be any specific...

yeah alright. Does it have to be any specific number thought? knight hawk said something about that..

1082***
1072***
1076***

i used different ones because i have other pets that are...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/10/2010, 04:41
Replies: 13
Views: 990
Posted By CD-Man
I know this is kind of delayed lol, please...

I know this is kind of delayed lol, please forgive me. But i did all this and now I have encountered a problem, when i spawn the egg for the demon i get the [Item Spawn] in top left corner and an...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/05/2010, 23:17
Replies: 13
Views: 990
Posted By CD-Man
alright tyvm for the help :)

alright tyvm for the help :)
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/05/2010, 21:22
Replies: 13
Views: 990
Posted By CD-Man
Just the ANI then i guess..?

Just the ANI then i guess..?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/05/2010, 20:56
Replies: 13
Views: 990
Posted By CD-Man
yeah but how do i do that? just change the number...

yeah but how do i do that? just change the number in cq_itemtype and itemtype.dat?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/05/2010, 18:36
Replies: 13
Views: 990
Posted By CD-Man
Question [HELP] Adding Demons

I am having troubles adding the demons I find posted on this website. I know its probably a really newbie question but i haven't found any topics on it so far. When I find demons on here like the
...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/14/2010, 21:57
Replies: 6
Views: 774
Posted By CD-Man
Yes lol. Thank you for clearing that up, I...

Yes lol. Thank you for clearing that up, I couldn't find any fix for my problem by PraDevil.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/13/2010, 22:21
Replies: 6
Views: 774
Posted By CD-Man
[Help] Demons Ranks

Can we remove specific player demons from the demons ranks but still have the demons high stars and fully functional? My GM's want Demons but I don't want them to interfere with the normal players.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/13/2010, 16:44
Replies: 3
Views: 748
Posted By CD-Man
That is for changing all the demons compose...

That is for changing all the demons compose rates, i want to change just one specific type (the AxeDemon's).
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/13/2010, 16:22
Replies: 3
Views: 748
Posted By CD-Man
[HELP] Compose Rates

Is there anyway to make the compose rates of just one type of demon higher then the others? If so how?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/10/2010, 21:04
Replies: 10
Views: 1,100
Posted By CD-Man
Could be a little more specific man? thread?...

Could be a little more specific man? thread? something to search? simple walk-through? I have been trying to solve this problem for a REALLY long time, and haven't found anything so far.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/09/2010, 22:07
Replies: 10
Views: 1,100
Posted By CD-Man
Glad to know I'm not the only one with this...

Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem :) I just wish someone knew how to solve it.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/09/2010, 13:18
Replies: 10
Views: 1,100
Posted By CD-Man
No my problem is when I use my actual IP address...

No my problem is when I use my actual IP address in the oem.dat/ini i can login and play, but when i switch it to the ip address of my DynDNS account it says the server is in maintenance.

Sorry if...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.