Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] P-def Hatching

Discussion on [HELP] P-def Hatching within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] P-def Hatching

I'm not sure whether this is an error with the Rev database (probably not) but my P-def's randomly won't hatch.. it was all fine until yesterday. When people put the egg in the hatcher it will NEVER hatch.. anyone know what the problem might be? i have made sure all the ids look right.. and they do. 1071010 is the demon and 1081010 is the egg there supposed to get.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eudemon hatching
02/27/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
How do you change the star that eudemons hatch at? Right now they're hatching 15* and I want to change that.
A mage eud hatching with windbeads?
07/31/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
IS it possible to set a mage eudemon to hatch automatically with windbeads because alot of my pets wont work when we use windbeads on them
hatching
06/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
guys how do i change the batch hatcher from 2 hours to like 4 mins on my server
hatching 6 eudemons in offline tg! :D
07/13/2008 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
hahah i stumbled upon this by mistake. it was prettty awesome and i THINK its a glitch. FIRST OFF, you need 3 eudemons of any type hatched in offline tg. take those eudemons out of the hatcher, and put 3 more in. get out of teh tg room check your hatcher, and your eudemons should be hatched ^_^ + levels on the ones that you clicked out 2 put in your bag ^^
Hatching + Strider -> Quests + Map
07/04/2007 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Start :D You've hit your 35th circle, and you think you suddenly can boss around a dragon? What's that? Oh it's a baby you say? Well I hope you're up to the responsibilities required to take care of the little guy. You may say, "sure, I've tamed bugbears before, a dragon at this point is just the next logical step," but I refute that. Dragons are expensive to maintain, and, just like wolves, when they die, they more or less lose one "level's" worth of experience. That does not sound fun. ...