Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SYZo
Forum: Archlord 03/24/2011, 00:19
Replies: 46
Views: 7,844
Posted By SYZo
pvp will be like aion online: S I wish it were...

pvp will be like aion online: S
I wish it were so !
Forum: Archlord 03/23/2011, 20:49
Replies: 18
Views: 1,822
Posted By SYZo
nooooooooooooo, I love the blunt, I think I will...

nooooooooooooo, I love the blunt, I think I will mourn, with the pain of my soul I'll have to switch to sword, all for more power. :/
thx for the info.
Forum: Archlord 03/23/2011, 19:56
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,975
Posted By SYZo
XD

XD
Forum: Archlord 03/16/2011, 18:21
Replies: 123
Views: 11,525
Posted By SYZo
for the archer are the same uniques? :S or...

for the archer are the same uniques? :S
or different?
Forum: Archlord 03/16/2011, 18:15
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,975
Posted By SYZo
owjjowjowjo.. passion for the bot! xD

owjjowjowjo..
passion for the bot!
xD
Forum: Archlord 03/15/2011, 04:03
Replies: 1,023
Views: 92,979
Posted By SYZo
I will prove this server :)

I will prove this server :)
Forum: Archlord 03/15/2011, 03:26
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,975
Posted By SYZo
thanks for the warning :)

thanks for the warning :)
Forum: Archlord 03/14/2011, 03:45
Replies: 4
Views: 8,132
Posted By SYZo
nice

nice
Forum: Archlord 03/14/2011, 03:42
Replies: 42
Views: 8,269
Posted By SYZo
thhhhhx for vids, i like the new skill, hopefully...

thhhhhx for vids, i like the new skill, hopefully this will soon come to Webzen.
Forum: Archlord 03/08/2011, 20:46
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,975
Posted By SYZo
this is very bad, im member since feb 2010 and i...

this is very bad, im member since feb 2010 and i see many guides in this forum, besides i am Latino and i give me the work of translating.
but i understand it .




this was funny, xD
but also...
Forum: Archlord 03/08/2011, 06:30
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,975
Posted By SYZo
me too :B I think we should wait :B

me too :B
I think we should wait :B
Forum: Archlord 03/07/2011, 09:27
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,975
Posted By SYZo
I did not understand xD who would sent the pm? ...

I did not understand xD
who would sent the pm?
I'm Latino, sorry for my bad English xD
Avati thanks anyway, if I could help, I appreciate it the most: D
bye :D
Forum: Archlord 02/21/2011, 21:54
Replies: 96
Views: 19,670
Posted By SYZo
link.. where are you?

link.. where are you?
Forum: Archlord 02/21/2011, 20:15
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,975
Posted By SYZo
pm sent :D

pm sent :D
Forum: Archlord 02/21/2011, 00:38
Replies: 45
Views: 6,059
Posted By SYZo
thx, I hope tomorrow to have my pj yet, after...

thx, I hope tomorrow to have my pj yet, after having used the bot, I think that's the biggest fear of all, I hope not disappointed, until your bot is working full
good job!
Forum: Archlord 02/21/2011, 00:20
Replies: 113
Views: 23,035
Posted By SYZo
working :D

working :D
Forum: Archlord 03/22/2010, 09:40
Replies: 1,566
Views: 147,242
Posted By SYZo
where download it?

where download it?
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.