Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#Tips and Tricks for All Classes

Discussion on #Tips and Tricks for All Classes within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking #Tips and Tricks for All Classes

Heeeeeeeeey

I think about a Thread like This.
Here can Post User What Class he Play and what Gear he Use in Pve and Pvp.

Also Can post Some "Know How" Tricks and Tips for easy Lvling with each Race

And also for the Pvp Section

Please Just Post Usefull Things!

I need tricks/Tips for Sorce:
What is the best Gear for Pve with Unique´s and Realms.
What Gear Rocks in PvP better Cast or better high Dmg Build? and so post a Cast/Dmg Build Here.
And how i do a ultra Cast/Cooldown Build.?

Greetz Neoooooooooooooooo

I give all a Thanks Who Post here!

It Would be Good if you make it so

Class:
Pvp Gear:
Pve Gear:
Skill Builds for User who ask here for the right Skill Builds xD
Special Things for PvP like " You need this and this to beat a knight as a Hunter"

Thanks All
and i Hope this Thread gonna be a Usefull one
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 135
good idea neo, but your text is an eye sore lol..

but its common sense of what gear is best for pvp and pve for sorc..

and a cd build is ok but ive never had a cast cd problem i always use +1 rings and +1 neck...

as far as tricks and tips go..

get over 80% resist.. and youre fine, assimilate is your best friend.. and dont worry about a cast build.. sure casting fast looks cool but when you do sh1tty damage its not worth it and you just realized you wasted your money on cast gear... the only cast i would use is double cast bracelets.. okeheros are nice.. but as having 9x sorc ive never needed them..

gl with sorc!

also intelligent gear > cast/cd gear

i.e. get x2 int shutas or 2 int gaudius for pvp

int luke ofc

scion wand.. i put as many scions as i can in gear.. but ofc dont sacrifice resist or sb
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 09:00   #3

Int Shuta much better than Int Blodes?!
Cause Sorce use so or so Blodes in Pve so you can get better int blodes so you dont need much Unis
Or the Int Shuta Just cause about the some Ice Dmg more?
Old 03/16/2011, 09:27   #4

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by N30style View Post
Int Shuta much better than Int Blodes?!
Cause Sorce use so or so Blodes in Pve so you can get better int blodes so you dont need much Unis
Or the Int Shuta Just cause about the some Ice Dmg more?
ice damage is nice..it all depends on your tanking.. if you can take damage np.. go with shutas.. if you need the conversion go with blodes..

i prefer shuta.. cause assimilate is amazing haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 09:30   #5

elite*gold: 26
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ISTRIKEANYWHERE¤ View Post
good idea neo, but your text is an eye sore lol..

but its common sense of what gear is best for pvp and pve for sorc..

and a cd build is ok but ive never had a cast cd problem i always use +1 rings and +1 neck...

as far as tricks and tips go..

get over 80% resist.. and youre fine, assimilate is your best friend.. and dont worry about a cast build.. sure casting fast looks cool but when you do sh1tty damage its not worth it and you just realized you wasted your money on cast gear... the only cast i would use is double cast bracelets.. okeheros are nice.. but as having 9x sorc ive never needed them..

gl with sorc!

also intelligent gear > cast/cd gear

i.e. get x2 int shutas or 2 int gaudius for pvp

int luke ofc

scion wand.. i put as many scions as i can in gear.. but ofc dont sacrifice resist or sb

1st for lvling +1 uniques are best

2nd I use 2x brilliant blode + int luke

3nd u can make a only dmg sorc but I would try to find a middleway cause u will tank not so much so Istrike what are the stats of ur sorc ? hp, resi, skill block, ele resi, ele dmg , defends , normal dmg

4th use ashtal not scion cause as sorcerer u have a very high % hp so if u get the all stats +15 u get 400 hp that rocks =) and cause u debuff resi ur dmg isnt low

thats all for the first =) hope u enjoy ur sorc :-)

xInsiderx
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 10:15   #6

can anyone give me tips on how to pvp and how to do that unique switching things i hear u all talk about.

MY Greatest tip for newbies: don't waste gold on gear! instead grind like a madman and safe ur gear for 60+ and well i have not got higher.

but now i can farm lolz
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 10:20   #7

elite*gold: 26
u mean with swichting uniques that if u buff with all skills +1 uniques and change than uniques to other or what ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 11:10   #8

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInsiderx View Post
u mean with swichting uniques that if u buff with all skills +1 uniques and change than uniques to other or what ?
Look, some guys buff with normal blodes for getting high buffs, then switch to lets say knight : glo okheros.,
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 11:21   #9

Playing a sorc just for dealing damage...Take out resis, skill block, hp stones from your gears and keep just a cast/cooldown stone and fullfill your armor, greaves, bracers and boots with asthals, get int ohkeros/logos with ashtal/int lv6 etc...Highest damage possible but what's the point in it? you'll die in a sec against anyone, also if you meet an archer and you don't have enough cast time you won't cast anything after halt (meaning you'll have a 40% rate of surviving).

With a sorc you can have 80%sb, 80% resis, highest hp ingame, high damage, nice cast etc, throwing away one of them is a waste.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 11:30   #10

LoL Why highest HP ?!
How
I think Zerk/Knight get the highest HP Ingame but not a sorce Oo
Old 03/16/2011, 11:59   #11

zerk is far away from having the highest hp lol, its hp buff doesn't even stack with giants.
As for knights they have an excellent hp for sure because of 3 stamina buffs (Combat echo, Immortal Calling and Marching song) in addition of 2 hp% buffs (Passive and Sacrifice).

Each +1 Marching song increases of 3 stamina, Immortal calling of 2 and Combat Echo of 4 so that's +9 stamina each level.
Healt Burst increases of a 3% each level, same for Sacrifice. At level 5 they give 18% + 32% = 50% hp

Sorcerers on their side have 2 stamina buffs (Testament and Dark metabolism) with 2 hp% buffs (Vital Conversion and Optimum) that also stack with giant pots, unlike sacrifice.

Testament and Dark metabolism increase of 3 stamina each per level, Vital Conversion and Optimum by a 3% each. At level 5 they give 17%+22% = 39% hp, since they stack with giants we can add a 40% = 79% hp.

Now considering that most knights don't use sacrifice because it ***** up the crits they will have a 18% +40% = 58% hp which increases by just a 3% and that both marching song and Combat echo are pt buffs. Also that ashtals which adds stamina give the highest advantage in hp to the one with the highest hp% bonus (+1 stamina=+8hp , if you add a 58% you get around 12-13 hp, if you add a 79% you get 14 or more)

You do the math
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2011, 12:03   #12

You ever seen a sorce with 20k+ hp ?
Old 03/16/2011, 12:05   #13

elite*gold: 1
1: don't build a crit ranger, as all other crit classes have better crits. i found this the hard way. lol

2: don't eat after 10pm or you'll get fat
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2011, 12:06   #14

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by N30style View Post
You ever seen a sorce with 20k+ hp ?
my mums got 20k+ hp.... she pawns!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2011, 12:11   #15

Nah, i didn't and i know you're refering to that knight dude with 22k hp. That's really something, i have to admit it but as you could see he was using sacrifice (plus idk if he had some gm made stuff from cm, he surely had some event necks)
Anyway i think that a sorc can reach that with staminas lvl6
Thanks
1 User