Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: *Raz
Forum: Eudemons Online 11/10/2014, 15:03
Replies: 1
Views: 606
Posted By *Raz
a manutenção é nada mais nada menos que você...

a manutenção é nada mais nada menos que você fechar os programas ACC, MSG, NPC do server e abrir novamente.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/26/2013, 06:09
Replies: 1
Views: 369
Posted By *Raz
[Help] cq_eudemons

How can I reset the sequence id that the pet gets when they are evolved for the second time.
this would be on the table cq_eudemons field card_id

how to reset to start at 1

someone could help...
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 03/10/2013, 19:13
Replies: 9
Views: 5,415
Posted By *Raz
it would be easier to say the password

it would be easier to say the password
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 03/10/2013, 15:50
Replies: 9
Views: 5,415
Posted By *Raz
What's the password to unzip?

What's the password to unzip?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 03/12/2011, 19:14
Replies: 1
Views: 634
Posted By *Raz
Lightbulb [Help]Salary vip

:confused:My system of salary vip everything is working, problem is that if the character is deleted and created again, I can go and receive her salary vip again, is this block?, not by a level I...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/17/2010, 03:23
Replies: 2
Views: 703
Posted By *Raz
[HELP] chests of eudemons

How do I increase the pages of the chests of eudemons?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/20/2010, 01:34
Replies: 5
Views: 1,259
Posted By *Raz
Question Create monster

To generate a monster he is born only once, when dead not coming back?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/02/2010, 05:19
Replies: 2
Views: 815
Posted By *Raz
I have this function in my cq_action, which means...

I have this function in my cq_action, which means that when gamecard> = 1
the player is entitled to receive a card from 1380 or 270 eps, so I do not know where I change this number in my DB, this is...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/01/2010, 18:32
Replies: 2
Views: 815
Posted By *Raz
Question [HELP] Function

Where can I find this function "gamecard> = 1" within my
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/25/2010, 22:24
Replies: 3
Views: 953
Posted By *Raz
Problem that when I create a legion already comes...

Problem that when I create a legion already comes by default totem_pole cq_syndicate = 18446744073709551615, I want it, totem_pole cq_syndicate = 0, so how can I be?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/25/2010, 20:54
Replies: 3
Views: 953
Posted By *Raz
Question [Help] Totem

When we created a legion in my DB, all totems already been opened as to remove it ...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 02/05/2010, 12:24
Replies: 4
Views: 988
Posted By *Raz
That's what I want, but do not know which command...

That's what I want, but do not know which command lines should I do to it, you could give me some example of action.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 02/05/2010, 03:44
Replies: 4
Views: 988
Posted By *Raz
[HELP] command

I would like to know how the write command in data base

For example when a player kills a monster, that you mosntro of an item, if he kills the monster again, the action of this monster would be...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.