Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xXMaxxyXx
Forum: Mabinogi 05/03/2012, 15:07
Replies: 37
Views: 4,244
Posted By xXMaxxyXx
I'd like to go into a cultural argument with you,...

I'd like to go into a cultural argument with you, but it's pointless because I can already assume your ethics are inconvenient

i'd like to point out you're using slang
Forum: Mabinogi 05/03/2012, 05:29
Replies: 37
Views: 4,244
Posted By xXMaxxyXx
or you clearly don't know what slang means

or you clearly don't know what slang means
Forum: Mabinogi 07/19/2011, 21:04
Replies: 32
Views: 4,159
Posted By xXMaxxyXx
It just enhances the pake mods. I don't know...

It just enhances the pake mods.

I don't know why anyone would want chain cylinder, I see no use of it unless you don't want to charge and cancel for chain effect everytime.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/06/2011, 08:08
Replies: 437
Views: 93,447
Posted By xXMaxxyXx
So I tried what you said and I keep getting an...

So I tried what you said and I keep getting an error.

Here's what I tried. // In order
Un-installed and put this version of MNG straight on there.
Removed the this version's MNG and put in MGN...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/06/2011, 07:01
Replies: 437
Views: 93,447
Posted By xXMaxxyXx
Could you help me with a problem? I keep...

Could you help me with a problem?

I keep getting an hackshield error, when I remove pake.dll and dinput8.dll. I've read previous threads with mabipake, but there were no solutions I found.

If...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/05/2011, 09:54
Replies: 149
Views: 41,597
Posted By xXMaxxyXx
There was a private server in development, but...

There was a private server in development, but the main developer went to college.

It's a shot in the dark to make a private server anyways.
Forum: Mabinogi 12/02/2010, 02:23
Replies: 11
Views: 3,466
Posted By xXMaxxyXx
I was a beta tester too. :B If you bring it...

I was a beta tester too. :B

If you bring it over from the UG, that would be amazing.
I wonder if there is a weaving or tailoring bot. Those would be all I need.

I could supply you with alot of...
Forum: Mabinogi 12/01/2010, 09:28
Replies: 11
Views: 3,466
Posted By xXMaxxyXx
Refining will be so much easier... Hopefully...

Refining will be so much easier...

Hopefully you do make a refining bot too :D
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.