Greetings everyone...... I've been searching mod_ChainnCylinder and iMod for many days but I must say that Google is occasionally so-called-unfriendly.
May guys you provide me these two mods? Ah yes, I also want to ask whether these two mods can still run in mabinogi now. Thank you for your kindness......
Just send him the download link guys he doesnt need ur opinion to these mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil21
May guys you provide me these two mods? Ah yes, I also want to ask whether these two mods can still run in mabinogi now. Thank you for your kindness......
Nah, I'm not uploading anything else here after I seen another forum with noobs grabbing stuff from here then adding it to that forum and claiming full credit for everything.
how do u use the imod hack?? 04/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies ive searched and found nothing on how to use it and it seems really good too ;p if any one can shed some light on this subject i would greatly appreciate it :D
[M0D]iMod v1.0 04/16/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 36 Replies --------------------------------------------
Author - me(inVincibLe) - SMC.CO.CC
--------------------------------------------
The Modification is made on Sro_Client 1.33
Multi Client
No DC
ZooMHack
GameGuard Bypass
Swear filter bypass
[Mod]iMod v2.0 - Reload 12/22/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 81 Replies Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone!
Hello E'pvp community ,im back working on my old iMod ,but this time i will give you something more ,something that you deserve to have. :)
--------------------------------------------
Author - me(inVincibLe) - elitepvpers.com
--------------------------------------------
The Modification is made on the newest sro_client - 1.32(1.33)
MutliClient