Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GhostZombie
Forum: Trading 12/11/2009, 21:47
Replies: 0
Views: 332
Posted By GhostZombie
WTT TS2 M9 Nangin Account For Good TS1 Account

Hi I'm trading my m9 nangin account on first server on ts2 (Aeria) It knows Fire Blase & BI, GP, HS, HB, 6 or 7TH marble skill, also knows CF, HS, GF forums, has tons of rares ranging from 60-90% has...
Forum: Trading 12/06/2009, 23:54
Replies: 0
Views: 401
Posted By GhostZombie
WTT/WTS GW Acc LvL "20" Ritualist More Info Inside

Hey I maybe trading my GW acc lvl 20 Ritualist who has 6 pets, 2 on him 2 on alt and 2 on other alt. The pets are Mini Koss, Mini Buring Titaint, Mini Jade Armor, Mini Jungle Troll, Mini Aatkze...
Forum: Trading 12/05/2009, 23:24
Replies: 2
Views: 966
Posted By GhostZombie
Which server? any gears, money ap?

Which server? any gears, money ap?
Forum: 12Sky2 12/01/2009, 19:14
Replies: 5
Views: 989
Posted By GhostZombie
I only see TS2 Muti-Clients not any for TS1

I only see TS2 Muti-Clients not any for TS1
Forum: Trading 12/01/2009, 19:00
Replies: 2
Views: 966
Posted By GhostZombie
12SKY WTT M8 Clean Jinong For 105+ Clean Fujin

I Will Trade My M8 Clean Jin For An 105+ Clean Fujin Must Be on Devo, If You Have One On Seren My Be Willing To Trade Money. I Really Want Fujin & 2 Lazy To Level My Own XD.
Forum: Trading 12/01/2009, 17:38
Replies: 1
Views: 474
Posted By GhostZombie
HeY I know u look for seren jin, but I have an m8...

HeY I know u look for seren jin, but I have an m8 jin on devo If u would like to buy, Its clean and has nice guild know GS
Forum: 12Sky2 12/01/2009, 03:36
Replies: 5
Views: 989
Posted By GhostZombie
Is There Any Programs or Tricks To Doing TS1 MutiClients On 1 Computer?

As the tite says? I need to trasnfer money + Items over to other char, and I don't trust people these days do to the increase of hackers and scammers.
Forum: Trading 11/24/2009, 23:16
Replies: 0
Views: 623
Posted By GhostZombie
WTT M6 Fujin (Clean) TS2 (Aeria) For TS1 M2+ Any Faction (Devo)

Hi I WTT my M6 fujin clean, he knows 6TH/7TH Katana skills, and GP, has 12K HP, I will trade this for M2+ character any faction on TS1 Devotion server, NOTE my M6 fujin Is clean, this what I want...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/13/2009, 01:30
Replies: 16
Views: 2,650
Posted By GhostZombie
Only the speed hack works, I try hp IE I put in...

Only the speed hack works, I try hp IE I put in 8k and when I move It went back to my normal hp, speed attack doens't work I put in number when i go back ts2 it gose back to 0
Forum: Trading 11/10/2009, 03:02
Replies: 8
Views: 1,009
Posted By GhostZombie
How would u fk them up? btw I added u to msn so...

How would u fk them up? btw I added u to msn so go on
Forum: Trading 11/09/2009, 23:53
Replies: 0
Views: 395
Posted By GhostZombie
WTS 2 Clean TS2 (Aaria) Accounts

M1 Nangin Knows 7TH Blade, 6TH Marble, 6TH Sword, and HS
M6 Fujin Knows 7TH Kat 6TH Kat, and GP

I will sell thse clean accounts for TS1 Moeny or AP or Items (Devo Only) Unless the offers good...
Forum: Trading 11/09/2009, 00:32
Replies: 13
Views: 747
Posted By GhostZombie
Come on dude lets do trade I give all 3 of my...

Come on dude lets do trade I give all 3 of my accs for the m15 or one for the m5. So far I'm only person offered
Forum: Trading 11/09/2009, 00:30
Replies: 0
Views: 633
Posted By GhostZombie
WTT 3 TS2 (Aeria) Accs For A GooD TS1 Acc or TS2 Mayn

M6 Fujing / M1 Nan / M1 Jin

M1 Jin Knows FS & Has 105 Rares 60-90%
M1 Nan Knows 7TH Blade 6TH Sword 6TH Marble & HS (No Rares)
M6 Fujin Knows 6TH/6TH Katana Skills & HP Has M5 Rares 60% (No...
Forum: Trading 11/09/2009, 00:20
Replies: 1
Views: 454
Posted By GhostZombie
Bump come on some has to have TS1 Accs or Money 2...

Bump come on some has to have TS1 Accs or Money 2 trade me I willing to give all accs for good TS1 acc or TS2 Mayn Accs
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 23:39
Replies: 13
Views: 747
Posted By GhostZombie
looks like no offers yet, bump

looks like no offers yet, bump
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 20:42
Replies: 5
Views: 486
Posted By GhostZombie
if I can't find any1 to trade then I report and...

if I can't find any1 to trade then I report and what u mean? no such thing as IP ban only ban the one get ban is G and I still have other 2 the G acc rares I switch over jst In case
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 20:38
Replies: 13
Views: 747
Posted By GhostZombie
So can we trade?

So can we trade?
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 17:41
Replies: 5
Views: 486
Posted By GhostZombie
I was only trying to scar u, and second I know u...

I was only trying to scar u, and second I know u took my money and pet, lets see we traded that morning my pet n money was on It, after some BS we traded back my pet was missing and my money but my...
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 14:09
Replies: 13
Views: 747
Posted By GhostZombie
hey looks like so far no ones has offer u ........

hey looks like so far no ones has offer u ..... what server are these chars on?
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 03:40
Replies: 13
Views: 747
Posted By GhostZombie
Kk if u decied to do trade contact me on pm here...

Kk if u decied to do trade contact me on pm here or add me to msn [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 03:14
Replies: 13
Views: 747
Posted By GhostZombie
Full 105 Rares, 60% Expect Spear CS5 90% +3 FS,...

Full 105 Rares, 60% Expect Spear CS5 90% +3 FS, knows FS, M1 Jin the 105r robe Is In bank because M1 Uni 72% robe Is better also has m5 fujin gears (lol) all 60% has no weapon tho or ring.
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 03:05
Replies: 13
Views: 747
Posted By GhostZombie
I have m1 Jin on TS1 has 105 rares 60-90% knows...

I have m1 Jin on TS1 has 105 rares 60-90% knows FS, but sadly has no money or pets as I got scamed and lost them, I have other ts2 accs but none are jins.
Forum: Trading 11/08/2009, 01:53
Replies: 5
Views: 486
Posted By GhostZombie
Killadaho1 Is Scammer TS2

I traded this person and he screw me over, after some bs we traded back and he stole my pet 52% Relic and 298m TS2 (Aeria) he may come on saying silly excusess but trust me I know he fk me over.
Forum: Trading 11/07/2009, 00:41
Replies: 1
Views: 454
Posted By GhostZombie
WTT TS2 Accs For TS1 Gold/AP

I'm selling TS2 accs for TS1 aeria gold/ap. I would really prefer Devo/Seren but not the other server.

M6 Nangin (Fujin) Knows 7TH & 6TH Skills Kat, and knows GP. Has M5 Rares 60% Gears (Expect...
Forum: Trading 11/05/2009, 00:47
Replies: 0
Views: 513
Posted By GhostZombie
WTS M6 Nangin (Fuj) For TS2 (Aeria) Money or AP

The nangin Is M6 (Fuj) knows 6th & 7th katana skills, knows gp, has m5r gears 60% expect for katana which I sold for money to help my new character out, I will sell this account for 350-500M or trade...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.