Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 83
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LtGeneral Andrew
Forum: Mabinogi 03/08/2013, 13:18
Replies: 29
Views: 6,063
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
ITS OKAY GUYS THEYLL FIX IT WITH MAPINOQI 2!

ITS OKAY GUYS THEYLL FIX IT WITH MAPINOQI 2!
Forum: Mabinogi 09/13/2011, 09:05
Replies: 58
Views: 85,639
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
This may cause some problems with ISP traffic...

This may cause some problems with ISP traffic shaping too.
This may not improve speed either.
Even though the distance is cut, the routing of the data may not be sent through the proper lines as to...
Forum: Mabinogi 09/12/2011, 07:20
Replies: 12
Views: 1,575
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
What is this "enigine" or "engine" of which you...

What is this "enigine" or "engine" of which you speak of?
Forum: Mabinogi 09/10/2011, 02:40
Replies: 76
Views: 10,014
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
I honestly thought this was a release of the...

I honestly thought this was a release of the stock client.exe lul.
This is useless for me.
Forum: Mabinogi 09/10/2011, 02:37
Replies: 12
Views: 1,575
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
+1

+1
Forum: Mabinogi 05/30/2010, 00:02
Replies: 329
Views: 30,549
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
I swear at least half of these "new ideas" are...

I swear at least half of these "new ideas" are really old...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 06:04
Replies: 71
Views: 4,558
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
And they finally died. +1

And they finally died.
+1
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 06:01
Replies: 10
Views: 1,853
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Yes deleting Sys32 is the way to do pro haxs.

Yes deleting Sys32 is the way to do pro haxs.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 05:17
Replies: 71
Views: 4,558
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
OMG WHAT IS THIS??!?!?! ITS A -1.....

OMG WHAT IS THIS??!?!?!
ITS A -1.....
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 05:15
Replies: 10
Views: 1,853
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
I NO RITE? The second item on the list has to do...

I NO RITE? The second item on the list has to do with SYS32 FILES O_O
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 03:54
Replies: 129
Views: 8,293
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
I swear my keyboard gets cleaner every time i do...

I swear my keyboard gets cleaner every time i do it.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 03:53
Replies: 129
Views: 8,293
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Nono its Themida encrypted with Pie

Nono its Themida encrypted with Pie
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 03:47
Replies: 10
Views: 1,853
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
OMG HAX DLLs?

LOOK HAX DLLs.

HAX DLLs ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Mabinogi 02/01/2010, 04:35
Replies: 29
Views: 1,849
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
ppl are lucky GMs dont need more proof, or half...

ppl are lucky GMs dont need more proof, or half the servers would be gone.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/23/2010, 22:38
Replies: 59
Views: 3,961
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Admit LtGeneral Andrew. ~Thanks

Admit LtGeneral Andrew.

~Thanks
Forum: Mabinogi 01/23/2010, 22:24
Replies: 70
Views: 6,724
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
All i have to say is that, Ive always know DK was...

All i have to say is that, Ive always know DK was a nooby modder ever since i saw him go WOW over a packet editor, and the fact that all he ever wrote were bot scripts and even then they were kinda...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2010, 17:37
Replies: 20
Views: 6,331
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Ive heard feather upon death is possible by...

Ive heard feather upon death is possible by bypassing the skill itself and using it almost like an adv feather o.o
Insta GM on death isn't possible lol, server checks when you die now.
Was possible...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/15/2010, 16:03
Replies: 24
Views: 2,350
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
It depends what you use it for o.o

It depends what you use it for o.o
Forum: Mabinogi 01/15/2010, 16:02
Replies: 84
Views: 6,630
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Actually what most people need is the data folder...

Actually what most people need is the data folder mods. The other mods are bypasses, better to keep them out of the hands of the other people mentioned above.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/15/2010, 15:56
Replies: 59
Views: 6,728
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Lol. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say CRT...

Lol. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say CRT wasn't completely patched.
Just as a few other things weren't patched completely >>.

R.I.P. Summon Mod
Forum: Mabinogi 01/15/2010, 15:45
Replies: 84
Views: 6,630
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Actually, I remember some topics quoting Aldeel...

Actually, I remember some topics quoting Aldeel on spreading the range mod.
There around here on this site somewhere.

Anyways, there needs to be a new private site to prevent stupid order people...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/14/2010, 04:05
Replies: 16
Views: 3,645
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Oh wait I forgot ._. That was some...

Oh wait I forgot ._.
That was some international law not US.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/14/2010, 03:44
Replies: 16
Views: 3,645
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Lol you should just have a clause saying, "If you...

Lol you should just have a clause saying, "If you are an employee of Nexon, you may not view these forums, etc."
Forum: Mabinogi 01/14/2010, 03:32
Replies: 16
Views: 3,645
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
Congrats?? o.o

Congrats?? o.o
Forum: Mabinogi 01/13/2010, 22:08
Replies: 78
Views: 10,020
Posted By LtGeneral Andrew
I pretty much have all my mods working o.o

I pretty much have all my mods working o.o
Showing results 1 to 25 of 83

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.