Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nexons not rly banning modders cause they don't have the guts?

Discussion on nexons not rly banning modders cause they don't have the guts? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nexons not rly banning modders cause they don't have the guts?

Well i posted a video of me using *** shot i too names off but stupid me left my messenger up and I'm sure the videos been reported tons of times by now and yet I'm still not banned surprising actually lol so i guess nexon's threats are meaningless? well tell me what you think o-o
Old 01/31/2010, 16:25   #2

No one here cares.

The ski slope bans were all about PR and nothing more.

This isn't a lolspammabirelatedcrapforum.
Old 01/31/2010, 16:29   #3

=\ im just wandering cause every time somone finds out i mod they go on a flame war . O NEXONS GONNA BAN U RUN AND HIDE -_- it gets annoying when i see ppl like this and many times when i *** shot and get reported still nothing i wanna know if these threats are meaningless or not cause if i get banned i rly dont care i have ways around ip bans and it only took 2 days to finish g2 on this new account so it dont rly bug me its just wierd hearing o nexons on a banning rampage when there not clear things up if possible on ur thought -_-
Old 01/31/2010, 16:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theri View Post
No one here cares.

The ski slope bans were all about PR and nothing more.

This isn't a lolspammabirelatedcrapforum.
This is a mabinogi forum, with discussion about everything about mabinogi.
Old 01/31/2010, 17:57   #5

A) Nexon is actually one very lazy wapanese ******* who asks for a korean with poor english skills to translate our ****.
B)Nexon can't accept youtube video's as legitimate proof of hacking/modding/anything else. The only thing they can accept is reports followed by ingame investigation and Nexon labled screenshots for authenticity sake. (I know this for a fact because i tried to report someone with a youtube video and they explained to me they only accept screenshots.)
Old 01/31/2010, 22:00   #6

ill say this also. packet editing considering your sending data to the server that defies the system parims it can easily be traced. to do the sky slope thing you needed to packet edit. something that is easily traced.
Old 01/31/2010, 22:08   #7

You did not need to PE to cheat the ski slope.

It may be a mabinogi forum but if you want to talk about something like that there's the nexon forums or mabiguru or some other site. You come here to talk about exploiting the game, not about whether nexon has any *****.

This topic was also brought up before, right after the ski slope as an example. There's plenty of videos of people out there cheating and people reporting bots and other things. Yet all those people are still around, the question really answers itself.
Old 02/01/2010, 00:17   #8

Well yes, I know that there is mabiguru and the nexon forums (Nexon forums fail, member of mabiguru). But the point is, this forum isn't pure hacking, it's a mabinogi based forum that allows hacks.
Old 02/01/2010, 01:30   #9

The reason Nexon doesn't ban you for posting videos and pictures of yourself hacking on youtube or tinypic, is because that's not enough proof, by their standards. For them to administrate a ban, a GM needs to experience you hacking. For example, Aldeel and I discovered (and abused) godmode waaaaay back when. He decided to sit and afk in the arena. A GM came by, because a player had whispered the GM and asked the GM to come to the arena. The GM WM'ed the whole arena, thundered the whole arena, then made the biggest ice spear chain you would've seen. Aldeel got banned. Because a GM saw it.
Old 02/01/2010, 01:34   #10

wow would of been epic to epierence
Old 02/01/2010, 01:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12201 View Post
wow would of been epic to epierence
Yeah. It was funny.
Old 02/01/2010, 03:01   #12

lol I would of loved to see something like this cause its fun to watch gm's own ppl
Old 02/01/2010, 04:35   #13

ppl are lucky GMs dont need more proof, or half the servers would be gone.
Old 02/01/2010, 06:02   #14

i find it funny. everypost i have read that has been posted by op in most threads seems to lower my iq. serriously... youtube not a good way to show evidence. PE considering you ARE sending DATA to the SERVER and nexon has your IP they can track ABNORMAL amounts of DATA being sent to THEM. thats how many people got BANNED with the PE exploit. in other words or for the people who cant understand. YOU ARE SENDING LOTS OF DATA TO THE SERVER. NEXON CAN TRACE IT. PACKET EDITING: YOUR EDITING THE PACKETS BEING SENT TO THE SERVER. geez. kids these days
Old 02/01/2010, 10:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12201 View Post
lol I would of loved to see something like this cause its fun to watch gm's own ppl
Your pointless threads and lack of any readable content are starting to give me a headache...
Closed Thread