Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: adriank1410
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/30/2011, 16:53
Replies: 87
Views: 10,651
Posted By adriank1410
Sound arranger from patch from metin2.co.kr -,-

Sound arranger from patch from metin2.co.kr -,-
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/16/2011, 11:36
Replies: 879
Views: 107,513
Posted By adriank1410
Give me download link!!

Give me download link!!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/16/2011, 09:46
Replies: 8
Views: 1,521
Posted By adriank1410
You can also send me a links (ON PM, I will...

You can also send me a links (ON PM, I will download, and try to delete this bug).
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/15/2011, 20:34
Replies: 0
Views: 1,561
Posted By adriank1410
[HELP!]Horse change name quest

Hello all epvp members :awesome:

I need GAME file, that on it works sugar for horse [horse change name quest]. Can you help me? Or do you know where to download it/how to mod old game? I want...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/15/2011, 20:29
Replies: 8
Views: 1,521
Posted By adriank1410
Wystarczą CHMOdy 777 :> CHMODS 777 :>

Wystarczą CHMOdy 777 :>

CHMODS 777 :>
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/09/2011, 16:19
Replies: 2
Views: 1,431
Posted By adriank1410
So where can I download it? And what kind of...

So where can I download it? And what kind of files? Quests or what? Mysql? And can you give me your quest?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/08/2011, 21:15
Replies: 2
Views: 1,431
Posted By adriank1410
[Help]Horse change name quest and teleports

Hello all epvp members. Can you tell me, what should I do, to make quest fot horse change name. Already I have:

-Your quest
-2010 bin
-2010 game with level display
-added horse.set_name in...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/08/2011, 13:44
Replies: 16
Views: 5,146
Posted By adriank1410
Lol? And does that quest work? Link to download?

Lol? And does that quest work? Link to download?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/07/2011, 20:37
Replies: 16
Views: 5,146
Posted By adriank1410
Can you make a quest for that?

Can you make a quest for that?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/18/2010, 11:41
Replies: 2
Views: 1,425
Posted By adriank1410
[Help]Horse change name quest

Hi all E*pvpers <3 I saw a movie on YouTube when someone [Ig0rsometing] made a quest, what changes horse name. Do you know how to do it? I tried to add horse.change_name to questfunctions, but then...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/04/2010, 17:15
Replies: 273
Views: 56,444
Posted By adriank1410
No error, but it doesn't works on any...

No error, but it doesn't works on any Hamachi/other server.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.