Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mongo2007
Forum: 12Sky2 09/24/2009, 10:19
Replies: 2
Views: 990
Posted By mongo2007
I think you need to read the tutorials on how to...

I think you need to read the tutorials on how to get the addresses. Don't ask this again.
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/09/2009, 07:02
Replies: 49
Views: 7,091
Posted By mongo2007
man thank you for the plug, I feel like it's...

man thank you for the plug, I feel like it's Christmas and Santa gave me exactly what I wanted:

DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME!!
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2009, 17:08
Replies: 49
Views: 7,091
Posted By mongo2007
strikeraid I just really want to thank you, for...

strikeraid I just really want to thank you, for the release yes but more so for the dedication you show to the needs of the community. Keep it Krunk bro.
Forum: 12Sky2 09/03/2009, 16:16
Replies: 11
Views: 1,137
Posted By mongo2007
I can only speak for my self but all the post...

I can only speak for my self but all the post with the ridiculous links to get a hack I just ignore. I find it unfortunate your so broke you need to try to get cash in that fashion. I think people...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2009, 04:03
Replies: 58
Views: 14,774
Posted By mongo2007
Nice release, I've always had this nagging...

Nice release, I've always had this nagging feeling that I've missed picking up a Falcian while eating a Big-Mac or watching TV...Hmmm
Forum: 12Sky2 09/02/2009, 08:09
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
Ok folks this is the basic GUI. nothing fancy yet...

Ok folks this is the basic GUI. nothing fancy yet but you'll get the idea of the simplicity of the project. I'll be learning to add variables and memory results tonight.


#include...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/02/2009, 06:15
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
can you make the address.. memory addresses are...

can you make the address.. memory addresses are store and used by the game. you can use those addresses and values for your own purposes.


or memory a function? the memory address is nothing more...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 22:22
Replies: 8
Views: 1,327
Posted By mongo2007
sorry bro without strikeraid's support this is a...

sorry bro without strikeraid's support this is a bit suspect
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 20:47
Replies: 3
Views: 993
Posted By mongo2007
This is a very good tutorial on obtaining...

This is a very good tutorial on obtaining adresses ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Now once you obtain the...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 20:38
Replies: 17
Views: 2,065
Posted By mongo2007
I don't know what would be more of a clearer...

I don't know what would be more of a clearer indicator that there needs to be a basic hack for the noobs by a trusted group of people from this forum. A variable autopill and a hard coded 10%...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 19:42
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
Well thats what this thread and project is...

Well thats what this thread and project is about.. Like anything in programming there are plenty of failed projects because people ran out of desire to finish, time or knowledge. This is where we...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 16:34
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
Well what I wont do is tell ya is to use a search...

Well what I wont do is tell ya is to use a search button. I really dont know how to use GUI items yet. what I do know is it's a matter of defining names, positions, variables, attributes, of the form...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 01:47
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
lol i'm working it.. AutoIt has about 4 post...

lol i'm working it.. AutoIt has about 4 post about $pixel = pixelget lol and most are questions. I'll have to do some trial an error.

But for the project i'll have to learn GUI as well. I won't...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 01:35
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
lol I know ya had to weed through but you pegged...

lol I know ya had to weed through but you pegged it. I was having to decide if I wanted to go with $coord = PixelSearch( or $pixel = pixelget or a cobination of the two. So I'll get my head wrapped...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 01:05
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
At this point I'm in need of variable associated...

At this point I'm in need of variable associated with the various forms of Pixel search. there are many things that are clearly defined in the tutorials at AutoIt.

1. So can you give me a list of...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/01/2009, 00:25
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
Look dude i don't know what your problem is with...

Look dude i don't know what your problem is with me, maybe you don't like the fact that I might steal some of your lime light. I don't know and I really don't care. But the reason I'm starting the...
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 23:06
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
pagabboy I really look forward to that tutorial....

pagabboy I really look forward to that tutorial. There are so many things that can be done with pixel search if people could only grasp the basic..Thank you
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 23:03
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
I think the issue between Strike and I has been...

I think the issue between Strike and I has been solved and boils down to a difference of terminology. I will excuse your ignorance because obviously you've had too much sugar..
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 22:58
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
I found the new addresses and put them into your...

I found the new addresses and put them into your Twelve Sky 2 Trainer. it still works. There is an issue with the speed that it repills I guess I'm spoiled from your AIO. But the ability to add...
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 22:44
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
Strikeraid, I'm not a theif bro. Remember I am a...

Strikeraid, I'm not a theif bro. Remember I am a programmer too. I have my own reserves about using others code or sniplets of code. That's why I asked first. Maybe you didn't take me serious I don't...
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 19:14
Replies: 29
Views: 2,053
Posted By mongo2007
Going Back To The Basics

I'm from Bronx NY where snitches get stitches, I'm a 42 yo database designer (usually MYQL), I also write php, cgi, asp, so I appreciate the time and effort put into learning AutoIt..trust me I've...
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 04:05
Replies: 35
Views: 2,691
Posted By mongo2007
Ok took me a little while but I get it now...I'm...

Ok took me a little while but I get it now...I'm done cruising the forums look for a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. So I'll add my MSN to my profile. It's not associated to any gaming...
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 02:00
Replies: 35
Views: 2,691
Posted By mongo2007
thanx for the tip bro.. I'm on it

thanx for the tip bro.. I'm on it
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 01:42
Replies: 35
Views: 2,691
Posted By mongo2007
Aeria servers went down last night, i woke up and...

Aeria servers went down last night, i woke up and now the AIO wont even load when the game is running (Redemption server) (Level Public)
Forum: 12Sky2 08/31/2009, 01:38
Replies: 23
Views: 1,763
Posted By mongo2007
chunk1189 I'm with ya on that bro. I think he...

chunk1189 I'm with ya on that bro. I think he just came to the realization that he is swimming in a sea of people that will snitch him out. And has no idea where to turn. People he thought where...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.