Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all AIO lvl 1-2 status [READ]

Discussion on To all AIO lvl 1-2 status [READ] within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation To all AIO lvl 1-2 status [READ]

if u would like to request strikeraid to make AIO private to us again reply why
and to any noob reading this [DO NOT POST HERE BEGGING]

strikeraid:handsd own:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2009, 22:33   #2

Well I think it was his trust of a level one that messed this up, but I dont know for sure. I like the private idea because it wont be patched because of abuse. Man the public version had more than enough I was level 1 and would of been happy with public but people just want an uber character without putting anywork into it at all.
Old 08/28/2009, 22:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
No, because this whole level status thing is plain stupid. If it were private, he should just release it to people he trusts and not talk about it in these forums. Only free hacks should be posted here. He needs to GTFO or post useful things that everyone can enjoy.
Old 08/28/2009, 22:37   #4

lmao
Old 08/28/2009, 22:37   #5

Srtikeraid puts a lot of work into his programs, that is evident to anyone that has used any of his AIO's from the first version to his latest release. Stupid fkn nubs are the reason that this has become a problem at all. I vote that he releases his link to the people who has dealt with or talked to directly. Or perhaps were a part of the Li-quidgaming community prior to them closing there doors.

*****To the abusers******

enough is enough! stop using the programs like a monkey ******* a football! Your actions ruin everything for the ones of us that care about the attention these programmers ( Strikeraid, Trin, and Mastershouter ) are putting in to help make it a better game for us. Thanks for ******* it all up nubs.
Old 08/28/2009, 22:50   #6

well it is ultimately striker's decision what he does with his AIO prog this just a survey
Old 08/28/2009, 23:52   #7

*smiles* who ever said Li-Quidgaming, shut our doors, maybe were just doign a long update, and to striker, Dont give up we fight a war against TEH NOOBS Kill them
Old 08/29/2009, 00:10   #8

lmao @ Tri
Old 08/29/2009, 08:13   #9

Its his decision really
Old 08/29/2009, 11:16   #10

The only way its coming back is on these conditions:

1. Stays private. None of you try to do anything shady.
2. MSN is a must for communication. (you need MSN messenger)
3. People must respect Tri407tiny. W/o him there would not even be an AIO to begin with. Meaning you thank him if he contributes/helps in any way.
4. Don't misuse it.
5. Don't hate me if the AIO stops again or if I disable it like I did with the last AIO.

This time there won't be lvl status. Just private. Either you have it or you don't. I've been working on it behind the scenes ever since I disabled it. I was really bored and wanted to improve it for fun, but if you guys really want a re-do then it will happen.
Anyone with status 1 or higher is automatically in. I will deal with recruiting members later.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 12:02   #11

Imo this is good, get rid of the ppl abusing it, and if possible add a name in the code somewhere so if anyone leek it you know who it is
Old 08/29/2009, 12:10   #12

I hope my trust in my private group is enough to make them honorable. I could put in something to tell me if its leaked, but then that means information would go from their computer to the internet and that's just wrong. I would never do that. So trust is all I have.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/29/2009, 19:55   #13

i think this would be the right choice to do for now since so many people abuse the program and not use it to helping them but just to ruining the it for everyone else...say thanks to the people who ruining it to the public.....
Old 08/29/2009, 20:03   #14

i just dont know why people misuse the AIO, i mean you can use it to level up but to Speed Hack in WAR people are going to notice and i hate that. people like that just dont deserve it. now i need to see if i can get on the Level List Thingy i dont know how but i will try my best, i havent been mean to Tri so i know thats a good thing. but its his choice to make. i wont be on the foryums much since my computer died XD and plus i have school but i will try to use the PS3 and my friends laptop to get on and test new AIO if i get the chance to use them,
Old 08/29/2009, 22:09   #15

lol if some ppl want to speed hack they can use the CE cose its very easy to use .
and for auto pill u can make one of the old trainers to work cose they are not encripted and easy to reverse engenier . what striker made was to bring all those things togheter and put a lill' extra in the Aio. but he made a mistake by making it public. For me its useful cose i play once ,twice a week ts2 and makes it easy for me to lvl . its a good thing that its not available for everyone now but u cant stop ppl from speed hacking and atack speed hacking, japan's tutorial should also bee deleted ,if someone wants to learn CE let them read on the CE main site . BTW nice job strike , maybe someday i'll test ur aio again .