Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Going Back To The Basics

Discussion on Going Back To The Basics within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Going Back To The Basics

I'm from Bronx NY where snitches get stitches, I'm a 42 yo database designer (usually MYQL), I also write php, cgi, asp, so I appreciate the time and effort put into learning AutoIt..trust me I've tried to learn it years ago with little luck, mostly because of work load.

Now because of snitches and people with the lack of common sense the community here is split. Those that can code and those that can't. I'm putting a challenge to the coders to meet the non-coders half way. By creating a script and GUI that has autopill only. With the ability to update the memory addresses as needed so they can use to find and update their own addresses. If they want to add anything more to the project, it would be added as modules with tutorials provided in a defined tutorial section, not just some sticky. TwelveSky2 Trainer by Stranger1981 is a great example of what my goal is but updated

For the experience coders please understand that the search button is not the answer to all questions when 80% of the people have no idea what to search for and do not know the various terminologies associated with coding. Most of us spend more time playing the games than cruising this forum. I don't want to have to decide if I want to play or dedicate months to coding and it seems I will have to dedicate more than a few months to coding because I anticipate opposition. I'm going to get this unified project off the ground hell or high water.

I ask the experienced coders for some kind of format where script can be passed to coder to coder to add updates and improvements to the project. Also a centralized publishing point. I appreciate your help in this effort.
Old 08/31/2009, 20:06   #2

nice ideea man . maybe if ppl will learn autoit a lill bit will not do so much beging and spam on the forum.I use a pixel recognition autopill when ill have the time ill post the tutorial on how to make it in autoit ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2009, 20:07   #3

Well thats pretty cool, i mean if u can meet us halfway then that would be the best. we can help ourselfs instead of allways waiting for the Experienced Coders to do it for us.
Old 08/31/2009, 20:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagabboy View Post
nice ideea man . maybe if ppl will learn autoit a lill bit will not do so much beging and spam on the forum.I use a pixel recognition autopill when ill have the time ill post the tutorial on how to make it in autoit ...
well even for me Autoit is quite Difficult so i know how these other people feel about the Autoit when they can figure it out. i learned it before but then i was int he hospital and i lost all what i leaned about it. and when i came back to learn it once more. it was once again so extreamly hard. so i mean if he can help then by all means let him help all of us so we will stop the Begging.
Old 08/31/2009, 20:17   #5

Mongo,

I think its a great idea and hope that coders will meet us half way. I will do what ever is need, just ask.

TD
Old 08/31/2009, 21:49   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Instead of trying to reverse my exe (rude and disrespectful) this post would've have drawn my attention.

Like paga said, Pixel detection is a great way to start. Simple to use and effective. You can use a pixelget function to get the color at a certain coordinate on your screen (which you would choose the hp or mp bar) you would choose the coordinate depending on where you want it to pot (10%, 20% etc) then if pixelget returns an error, send("{key}") which would be your pot key, or you can do multiple sends to send all your pot keys which means you don't have to continuously put pots into that spot on your skillbar.

Another idea is what I did for my "Elitepvpers TwelveSky2 Trainer" (which you could ask me instead of reverse it...) It utilizes autoit's nomadmemory.au3 UDF (user-defined function) It allows you to access TS2's memory to do things you would do using CE. You can use the Maxhp/mp and currhp/mp method or use the autopills addy for mayn. A good way to start learning nomadmemory.au3 functions is kesawea's public pixelbot script written in autoit. Its posted in our forums. Search if necessary.

And that's it basically.
Old 08/31/2009, 22:44   #7

Strikeraid, I'm not a theif bro. Remember I am a programmer too. I have my own reserves about using others code or sniplets of code. That's why I asked first. Maybe you didn't take me serious I don't but I am.

Now as I explained to you strikeraid, the community release is a middle ground between basic and needed hacks and the Leet programs you write. I have no interest in auto-buff, speed hacks, range hacks, only a good auto-pill that can be updated by the user if he or she is willing to get off their ***** and get the addresses. It took me 10 minutes to get all the addresses I needed to auto-pill today. I'm asking you coders to create us a GUI to use with updated capability and reaction time.

The simplicity of your Twelve Sky 2 Trainer is the target with the speed and complexity of AIO 3. That is what I'm after.. not your code bro.

1. Either you did give me permission.
2. There has been a miscommunication.

Either way I respectfully ask for your assistance in the project. This serves as a barrior between the Leet hack that you make and the needed hack of the non-coders.
Old 08/31/2009, 22:49   #8

As I responded to your PM already about this. It was definitely a case of mis-communication. I read "Break down" as separate each function and learn it one by one.

And as for the gui. My old "Aeria Autopill" GUI source should do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2009, 22:58   #9

I found the new addresses and put them into your Twelve Sky 2 Trainer. it still works. There is an issue with the speed that it repills I guess I'm spoiled from your AIO. But the ability to add addresses is perfect.

Now I'm asking any coders willing to be part of the community hack to contact me so we can all agree upon what should be in the final release. Again this is so noobs wont have access to Level 1-2-3 or whatever... they will not have access to hacks created by the more honored coders. They can never again give those hacks to Aeria.

And to keep the basic AutoPill working.. they have to work for it by finding their own addresses. I think we have already made I crime to post addresses.
Old 08/31/2009, 22:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo2007 View Post
Strikeraid, I'm not a theif bro. Remember I am a programmer too. I have my own reserves about using others code or sniplets of code. That's why I asked first. Maybe you didn't take me serious I don't but I am.

Now as I explained to you strikeraid, the community release is a middle ground between basic and needed hacks and the Leet programs you write. I have no interest in auto-buff, speed hacks, range hacks, only a good auto-pill that can be updated by the user if he or she is willing to get off their ***** and get the addresses. It took me 10 minutes to get all the addresses I needed to auto-pill today. I'm asking you coders to create us a GUI to use with updated capability and reaction time.

The simplicity of your Twelve Sky 2 Trainer is the target with the speed and complexity of AIO 3. That is what I'm after.. not your code bro.

1. Either you did give me permission.
2. There has been a miscommunication.

Either way I respectfully ask for your assistance in the project. This serves as a barrior between the Leet hack that you make and the needed hack of the non-coders.
THIEF LIAR< YOUR ON MY **** LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08/31/2009, 23:03   #11

I think the issue between Strike and I has been solved and boils down to a difference of terminology. I will excuse your ignorance because obviously you've had too much sugar..
Old 08/31/2009, 23:06   #12

pagabboy I really look forward to that tutorial. There are so many things that can be done with pixel search if people could only grasp the basic..Thank you
Old 09/01/2009, 00:08   #13

you are ignorant, and fail, sorry to tell you but somebody had to ,
Old 09/01/2009, 00:25   #14

Look dude i don't know what your problem is with me, maybe you don't like the fact that I might steal some of your lime light. I don't know and I really don't care. But the reason I'm starting the Community Project is because of the disrespect shown to people who are not advanced coders as your self. You can keep your hacks.. we won't need them, share with your friends, be happy.

I for one am tired of kissing *** to get a hack that can be written in a hour, or updated in 15 minutes by you and others. Maybe you don't like that..well too bad the mold has been caste. You don't have to help we don't need you, you can't stop it, if it's not released here it will be released some other place.

So I'm dismissing your conversation right now and getting to the purpose of this thread and project.

Anyone who has knowledge of pixel search and it's variable, GUI, Autopill, please contact me I will be communicating with those willing to learn and share what information we can amass as a community.
Old 09/01/2009, 00:35   #15

I'm on msn. Should be somewhere under my name or something. butterfly.

What do you want to know about pixelsearch? I'm sure everyone would like to know since this is a community project or w/e. We should discuss it here. Or in an msn chatroom, but thats just me.