Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: guitargeek
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/29/2014, 10:50
Replies: 14
Views: 1,171
Posted By guitargeek
A good server should for me look like this: ...

A good server should for me look like this:
-90cap
-Only CH
-9DG of course
-Exp 20~50x
-Sp with the double of the exp rate/or so it almost will be full farmed without farming
-SoX rate 1x maybe...
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/03/2012, 23:11
Replies: 10
Views: 949
Posted By guitargeek
I see what you are thinking, but I like the...

I see what you are thinking, but I like the concept. when a fresh server starts the activity is high, and everybody has 1 goal, to be the best. lvl fastest, get the best gear. start the best...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/23/2012, 20:38
Replies: 27
Views: 1,491
Posted By guitargeek
- low/middle rate, like 2-3 weeks to reach max. ...

- low/middle rate, like 2-3 weeks to reach max.
- smaller unions to increase activity, to make more guild wars and make it possible to have more than 1 stong union in a server.
-make job activity,...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/24/2012, 15:32
Replies: 1,131
Views: 72,377
Posted By guitargeek
@Sarkoplata I suggest to decrease the union slots...

@Sarkoplata I suggest to decrease the union slots to 2-4. It would be alot more fun with FW and there will not be 1 strong union on the server. There will be more guilds that are stronger and more...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/23/2012, 13:13
Replies: 1,131
Views: 72,377
Posted By guitargeek
Once again creddy comes with a nice server! ...

Once again creddy comes with a nice server!

One thing I would love, is more pages on the pickpets! :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/05/2012, 21:18
Replies: 464
Views: 36,973
Posted By guitargeek
How about adding clock to the silkshop? its...

How about adding clock to the silkshop? its really annoying cuz I had alot of things in my pickpets invetory and now I can't get em. Or atleast have a 1 day clock.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/05/2012, 02:29
Replies: 464
Views: 36,973
Posted By guitargeek
ok then:) I don't really like sroking, so I was...

ok then:)
I don't really like sroking, so I was thinking that I could try to get KDbot working..:) but if you already tried and know it don't work it is not needed.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/05/2012, 02:15
Replies: 464
Views: 36,973
Posted By guitargeek
Why don't have more then 1 page for the pickpets?...

Why don't have more then 1 page for the pickpets? also what is the servers ip?:)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/01/2012, 15:40
Replies: 1,289
Views: 92,277
Posted By guitargeek
how about to set down the server limit?

how about to set down the server limit?
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/10/2012, 21:25
Replies: 23
Views: 1,624
Posted By guitargeek
just notice the name:) early beta.. those files...

just notice the name:) early beta.. those files will be very hard to get i quess:)
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/10/2012, 14:29
Replies: 23
Views: 1,624
Posted By guitargeek
or this one!:) Pobierz: Silkroad Online v1.02...

or this one!:) Pobierz: Silkroad Online v1.02 Client - download idg.pl ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Edit seems like this are newer files... on launcher it says 1.059.. but yeah...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/09/2012, 20:53
Replies: 23
Views: 1,624
Posted By guitargeek
Check out this thread:) ...

Check out this thread:)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

or this one:D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/26/2011, 19:23
Replies: 42
Views: 6,093
Posted By guitargeek
This one runs the old files! which means the old...

This one runs the old files! which means the old job system old alchemy system and so on:)
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.