Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MutilateRetaliate
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/25/2010, 21:50
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
I also have Windows 7. Windows 7 Ultimate x64. ...

I also have Windows 7.
Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Works great for me.
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/25/2010, 16:24
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Add this to the bottom of settings.ini or change...

Add this to the bottom of settings.ini or change yours to look like this...

[castkeys]
skill1=1
skill2=2
skill3=3
skill4=4
skill5=5
skill6=6
skill7=7
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/22/2010, 02:25
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
I just had an idea. Is there any way with GWCA...

I just had an idea.
Is there any way with GWCA to make it put things in storage if they're max Q8?
If Q=8 and AL=16
MoveToStorage
Endif

etc. I don't think that's the exact code you'd use...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/22/2010, 02:14
Replies: 216
Views: 34,223
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Thanks man, great bot :D

Thanks man, great bot :D
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/21/2010, 06:06
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Epic dude, just epic. Now you just need the...

Epic dude, just epic. Now you just need the Auto-login fix and it's perfect :)
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/20/2010, 23:39
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Looking good dude. I so hope the reconnect...

Looking good dude.
I so hope the reconnect works, I'm sick of getting 10k and it disconnecting :P
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/20/2010, 16:47
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
That's awesome :) I never knew that :) I...

That's awesome :)
I never knew that :)

I should be able to stack more things in my invent now.
Tomes, Elite Tomes, Black/White Dyes, Saurian Bones(For Nich) etc etc.

Thanks for the info :)
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/19/2010, 16:06
Replies: 6
Views: 3,326
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Can you not read, or do you just choose not to?

Can you not read, or do you just choose not to?
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/19/2010, 10:52
Replies: 6
Views: 3,326
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Like I said, I didn't actually write this, I just...

Like I said, I didn't actually write this, I just lazily ported it, it's not complete in any way, since I don't know how to complete it, I just thought I'd share what I've done incase it can be used...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/19/2010, 08:50
Replies: 6
Views: 3,326
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
UW2 Bot

This is a small, unfinished release from me, it's for those who want to expand on it to make it better.

Basically, I've took the Raptor Farmer bot from the GWCA release and turned it into Tomb of...
Forum: GW Bots 02/19/2010, 07:50
Replies: 4
Views: 482
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Thankyou very much bud :)

Thankyou very much bud :)
Forum: GW Bots 02/19/2010, 07:38
Replies: 4
Views: 482
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Model Numbers of Mobs

I looked for a list of mob model numbers, but was unlucky enough to not find any.

Can someone tell me how to find them?
Or what the model number of Terrorweb Dryders is?
Forum: GW Bots 02/18/2010, 23:50
Replies: 4
Views: 1,350
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Thankyou very much, I got one :)

Thankyou very much, I got one :)
Forum: GW Bots 02/18/2010, 21:25
Replies: 4
Views: 1,350
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Dumper Tool?

I'm looking for a dumper that will show me my character's current x/y position.
Doesn't have to be anything special.

The dumper or source would be enough.

Trying to write my first GWCA bot and...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/18/2010, 21:18
Replies: 13
Views: 5,176
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Download link?

Download link?
Forum: GW Bots 02/18/2010, 20:44
Replies: 3
Views: 1,480
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Thanks dude, can be closed now :)

Thanks dude, can be closed now :)
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/18/2010, 19:18
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
same take thank off put thank on fixed for...

same
take thank off
put thank on
fixed for me

google translate lol...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/18/2010, 04:00
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
I'd like to backup what Gresto is saying :) 60...

I'd like to backup what Gresto is saying :)
60 energy seems to be best for the bot after testing by pausing it and resuming.
And the Ether Feast skill bar is a lot better in my opinion.

But then...
Forum: GW Bots 02/18/2010, 01:16
Replies: 3
Views: 1,480
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
GWCA help?

I'm trying to find place numbers for the maps etc.

Like Rata Sum is 640...

I need to know what I would set my ToPK value to.

It's for this...
Global $MAP_TOPK = ???
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/17/2010, 17:25
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
These insignia offer no help with this build, as...

These insignia offer no help with this build, as none of the damage you're taking is elemental damage, let alone Earth damage :(


EDIT: But try these ones, they look to be a lot more promising......
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/17/2010, 06:25
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
I was just thinking about adding a feature to...

I was just thinking about adding a feature to your bot.
Maybe you could add a feature that tells the bot to stop once a certain amount of Platinum has been made, or after a certain amount of runs...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/17/2010, 04:42
Replies: 16
Views: 4,713
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
I can confirm the above. If your character is...

I can confirm the above.
If your character is not from Phrophecies, the bot doesn't work.

It freezes on the "Your party has characters from another campaign. Are you sure you wish to enter the...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/17/2010, 02:04
Replies: 636
Views: 123,249
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Thanks, but can someone please translate things?...

Thanks, but can someone please translate things? :P
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/14/2010, 20:49
Replies: 1,460
Views: 225,581
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou...

Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/20/2009, 20:44
Replies: 69
Views: 9,976
Posted By MutilateRetaliate
heheheh, fun fun times in pre-searing with this...

heheheh, fun fun times in pre-searing with this exploit, I knew that the time would come that I'd be one account less :P
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.