Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Missmodd
Forum: Diablo 3 06/27/2024, 13:45
Replies: 14
Views: 8,558
Posted By Missmodd
All you have to do is google RoS bot Discord. The...

All you have to do is google RoS bot Discord. The link that it gives out can not be passed around which is why I didn't post a link.

Once you google it, follow the directions and you will get...
Forum: Diablo 3 05/02/2024, 15:04
Replies: 14
Views: 8,558
Posted By Missmodd
The OG RoS Bot is back but no website. They do...

The OG RoS Bot is back but no website. They do have a Discord and the bot is still up and running

with all the normal features like before.
Forum: Diablo 4 07/29/2023, 20:07
Replies: 33
Views: 24,983
Posted By Missmodd
Just need to be careful, the Warden will run a...

Just need to be careful, the Warden will run a scan on all the process on your rig if it suspects something fishy going on.

The Warden passes that info, and it gets looked at. Just remember, and...
Forum: Diablo 4 07/29/2023, 19:45
Replies: 7
Views: 4,444
Posted By Missmodd
If you read and hit the forums, you will clearly...

If you read and hit the forums, you will clearly see that ANY 3rd part apps of any kind are against the ToS.

Which means, you can get banned, how bad or how long all depends really. I know some...
Forum: Tera 07/07/2022, 18:01
Replies: 8
Views: 3,944
Posted By Missmodd
I have been trying to get onto that server. I...

I have been trying to get onto that server. I can't get the launcher client to load

after I download it. Does nothing. Any tips?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/05/2022, 20:26
Replies: 13
Views: 3,086
Posted By Missmodd
We just came back to this game, I can't belieive...

We just came back to this game, I can't belieive you are still making content for this.

Haven't been on here for years because of well.... life haha.
Forum: Dekaron 07/05/2022, 20:14
Replies: 5
Views: 3,845
Posted By Missmodd
You also have to get around HeartBeat I believe...

You also have to get around HeartBeat I believe as well. I just came back to this to learn a few things and figured a game

we used to play back in 2007 was a good start lol. But I know I read...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/24/2013, 14:58
Replies: 64
Views: 15,035
Posted By Missmodd
These are all Cheat Engine Scripts. You need to...

These are all Cheat Engine Scripts. You need to add them into Cheat Engine to use them. You DO NOT put these in any Dekaron folder or anything. Copy each section of script and add them with Cheat...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/08/2013, 14:59
Replies: 76
Views: 69,081
Posted By Missmodd
I am sure there is. From what I have gotten to...

I am sure there is. From what I have gotten to learn from a few good people here is that well, anything is really possible ESPECIALLY for Dekaron lol. Plus you can always download the source from the...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/24/2013, 06:10
Replies: 139
Views: 19,360
Posted By Missmodd
Just wanted to help ya hun. BUMP:D

Just wanted to help ya hun. BUMP:D
Forum: Dekaron 04/21/2013, 22:44
Replies: 4
Views: 853
Posted By Missmodd
You have a few problems with this. 1. You...

You have a few problems with this.

1. You are in the Global Dekaron Section of the forum, NOT a private server for Dekaron. So wrong section.

2. This is also a RELEASE section and if I am not...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/25/2013, 02:13
Replies: 76
Views: 69,081
Posted By Missmodd
It's because it is patched. Be patient and...

It's because it is patched. Be patient and SkyDragOn will update it when he gets the chance. :)

EDIT, Sorry I didn't notice he already did the update. This is WORKING fine. Have you tried again?...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/09/2013, 13:33
Replies: 7
Views: 2,138
Posted By Missmodd
Good and trusted!. ...

Good and trusted!.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/09/2013, 13:28
Replies: 3
Views: 1,229
Posted By Missmodd
#reported / Wrong section

#reported / Wrong section
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/07/2013, 16:55
Replies: 28
Views: 4,965
Posted By Missmodd
I started adding to this as well. I was thinking...

I started adding to this as well. I was thinking of trying to make it so I could put all my accounts in and at the launch of the program just one click the account I want and have it log it in. Also...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/06/2013, 23:30
Replies: 28
Views: 4,965
Posted By Missmodd
I figured it out. When I was building it there is...

I figured it out. When I was building it there is an option there for All CPU's, 32Bit and 64Bit. I clicked the 64 Bit thinking well, ...I have a 64 bit lol. What that was doing was opening up the IE...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/06/2013, 20:21
Replies: 28
Views: 4,965
Posted By Missmodd
Nice tut iCraziE. I followed along with it...

Nice tut iCraziE. I followed along with it because i'm new to C++ and C# myself lol. I had no problems at all with this til the very end. Before I even hit the build button I hit F5 and ran it. I...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/26/2012, 16:14
Replies: 76
Views: 69,081
Posted By Missmodd
What P Servers does it work with? I haven't been...

What P Servers does it work with? I haven't been on any for a long time but the last time I tried it wouldn't work. Mainly because a lot of the p servers were not using the "U" key to select a...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/08/2012, 15:52
Replies: 213
Views: 27,836
Posted By Missmodd
Yes, on the last update Nexon found a way to stop...

Yes, on the last update Nexon found a way to stop this from working. Seems like once again there is no public bypass lol.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 12/06/2012, 07:45
Replies: 6
Views: 961
Posted By Missmodd
I am not trying to flame your thread, but maybe...

I am not trying to flame your thread, but maybe people aren't taking you seriously because you are offering $20 per 100Mil. You can buy 300Mil for $5.49 right now from Okay. It does seem a lil weird...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 12/06/2012, 07:31
Replies: 28
Views: 2,464
Posted By Missmodd
Will you update for free if needed?. Like if...

Will you update for free if needed?. Like if Nexon does something like they just did with an update. Or would I have to repurchase it again. Other than that it seems very very interesting :D
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/05/2012, 14:08
Replies: 771
Views: 103,467
Posted By Missmodd
WOW! you guys need to slow your roll. Let the man...

WOW! you guys need to slow your roll. Let the man live his life. you know that four letter word you seem NOT to have in your vocabulary. The man probably has a job, a family and what not. He knows...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/03/2012, 03:33
Replies: 213
Views: 27,836
Posted By Missmodd
1. Log into website. 2. Click " RUN " on the...

1. Log into website.

2. Click " RUN " on the website.

3. Once the Dekaron Launcher pops up run the "Bot Manager".

4. Click on " Start Up Bypass "

5. Click " START " on the Dekaron...
Forum: Dekaron 12/02/2012, 17:51
Replies: 8
Views: 1,986
Posted By Missmodd
The event is over and has been for a long time...

The event is over and has been for a long time now. But if I remember correctly the event chest's that " WERE " supposed to contain 1 ticket per chest was bugged. So instead of 1 ticket per chest it...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/30/2012, 13:28
Replies: 213
Views: 27,836
Posted By Missmodd
I think if you get rid of the "s" control send it...

I think if you get rid of the "s" control send it wont run back first.

AutoItSetOption("sendkeydowndelay",150)
Controlsend($PID,"","","s") <---- Line 277...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.