Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TJ88
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/31/2022, 07:42
Replies: 77
Views: 18,654
Posted By TJ88
Yes of course. Contact me on discord for easier...

Yes of course. Contact me on discord for easier communication.
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/08/2022, 17:33
Replies: 11
Views: 2,757
Posted By TJ88
Yes, I am, 3pp only though as it says in my OP.

Yes, I am, 3pp only though as it says in my OP.
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/01/2022, 04:34
Replies: 11
Views: 2,757
Posted By TJ88
Sorry for the late reply, I can provide those as...

Sorry for the late reply, I can provide those as well if need be. Also I noticed you sent me a trade request today.

If you have not added me on discord already, please do so as communication will...
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/06/2021, 05:23
Replies: 11
Views: 2,757
Posted By TJ88
Of course.

Of course.
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/13/2021, 10:57
Replies: 5
Views: 2,435
Posted By TJ88
I made something that does this for personal use...

I made something that does this for personal use many months ago but I am willing to sell it depending on how much you are offering to pay for it.
(If you want to talk in private, my Discord is...
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/03/2021, 15:29
Replies: 11
Views: 2,757
Posted By TJ88
Arrow Cheap DayZ Gear Sets! - OFFICIAL SERVERS*

*NO LONGER OFFERING SERVICE DUE TO NOT HAVING TIME AVAILABLE ANYMORE DUE TO IRL THINGS*

*UNLIMITED SUPPLY (I dupe the sets). Currently only 3rd person Official servers, but I plan to get the same...
Forum: DayZ 09/29/2021, 12:20
Replies: 5
Views: 3,121
Posted By TJ88
You fail to mention that most community servers...

You fail to mention that most community servers use a server backend called CFTools which invalidates these 2 points.

1. Many servers use shared ban lists (pretty much most of the popular ones)....
Forum: DayZ 09/29/2021, 11:05
Replies: 45
Views: 19,077
Posted By TJ88
A large majority of community servers use CFTools...

A large majority of community servers use CFTools to manage their servers. This backend service is able to track and link players based on their IP Address and in-game name across ANY server that...
Forum: DayZ Trading 08/31/2021, 08:51
Replies: 1
Views: 299
Posted By TJ88
You added me 5 days ago on discord for me to dupe...

You added me 5 days ago on discord for me to dupe for you, but you immediately deleted me when I said that I don't accept PSC and only PayPal or Crypto.

I am perfectly happy to do a dupe service...
Forum: DayZ Trading 08/11/2021, 03:27
Replies: 77
Views: 18,654
Posted By TJ88
Please I beg of you to add me so I can prove it....

Please I beg of you to add me so I can prove it. Any server of your choice. Also my recent trade requests and people I continue to dupe for from previous patches would argue it works as well....
Forum: DayZ Trading 08/08/2021, 12:17
Replies: 77
Views: 18,654
Posted By TJ88
Of course. It does say working on 1.13 in bold on...

Of course. It does say working on 1.13 in bold on my original post lol.
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/18/2021, 07:42
Replies: 77
Views: 18,654
Posted By TJ88
Accepted and messaged!

Accepted and messaged!
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/20/2021, 09:23
Replies: 2
Views: 544
Posted By TJ88
This thread contains blatant plagiarism, he...

This thread contains blatant plagiarism, he copied word-for-word parts of my thread-
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/01/2021, 02:24
Replies: 77
Views: 18,654
Posted By TJ88
I have lots of gear already on 1pp official...

I have lots of gear already on 1pp official servers, but not on 3pp official servers.
However, depending on luck, might be able to gear up quickly if you play on 3pp.
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/01/2021, 02:12
Replies: 2
Views: 312
Posted By TJ88
I may also be able to help you out. If you play...

I may also be able to help you out.
If you play on 1pp official I already have a tonne of gear I can dupe for you such as lar, svd, m4.

If you play on 3pp I don't have anything but perhaps might...
Forum: DayZ Trading 11/21/2020, 14:40
Replies: 77
Views: 18,654
Posted By TJ88
Yes, my original post says it literally right at...

Yes, my original post says it literally right at the top lol.
I have already duped for a few prior customers since 1.10 has dropped without any issue.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/22/2020, 18:23
Replies: 21
Views: 7,201
Posted By TJ88
Very fast response, friendly and delivered my...

Very fast response, friendly and delivered my account immediately. Can't beat it for the price.
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/20/2020, 11:42
Replies: 77
Views: 18,654
Posted By TJ88
Don't think you did, I don't have any incoming...

Don't think you did, I don't have any incoming friend requests, nor any new messages in the last ~2 hours.
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/14/2020, 12:19
Replies: 77
Views: 18,654
Posted By TJ88
Arrow Cheap DayZ Duping Service! - ANY SERVER*

*NO LONGER OFFERING SERVICE DUE TO NOT HAVING TIME AVAILABLE ANYMORE DUE TO IRL THINGS*

*Works on servers with the new Anti-Dupe that SIX created (Rearmed, Autonomy, The Fallen VI, Sunnyvale, 1SK,...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/12/2018, 15:24
Replies: 102
Views: 22,155
Posted By TJ88
I can vouch for IH, used them back in the day of...

I can vouch for IH, used them back in the day of Combat Arms (before it went to shit) and I am glad they are back in action!
Forum: ArmA Trading 09/18/2016, 18:25
Replies: 20
Views: 3,488
Posted By TJ88
Sent OP the money and said he will start working...

Sent OP the money and said he will start working on it straight away. Just awaiting the cheat and will update this post when I do!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/23/2013, 07:49
Replies: 49
Views: 6,035
Posted By TJ88
I got approved within 24hours yesterday, however...

I got approved within 24hours yesterday, however before I start cheating, my question is.
I haven't hacked since S3 where the only prevention was yellow cards, red cards and kicking out of the game....
Forum: Grand Chase 01/09/2011, 06:19
Replies: 6
Views: 565
Posted By TJ88
Oh that's sad. Is anyone working on another...

Oh that's sad.

Is anyone working on another way to hack?
Forum: Grand Chase 01/09/2011, 06:01
Replies: 6
Views: 565
Posted By TJ88
Why? Is the KOM editing become to a dead end...

Why?
Is the KOM editing become to a dead end because GC won't let the game run without it's default files?
Or are the KOM files getting detected weekly?
Or what?

Is there any UCE engines?
...
Forum: Grand Chase 01/09/2011, 05:18
Replies: 32
Views: 8,494
Posted By TJ88
I tried to download model_abta11.kom with this...

I tried to download model_abta11.kom with this but it did not work >_< any-help?

Edit: Nvm fixed it, forgot to put the model/ before it xD
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.