Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clarity on DayZ Bans

Discussion on Clarity on DayZ Bans within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Clarity on DayZ Bans

Looking to get a cheat for DayZ (ProofCore) and just want some clarity on how the bans work.

1. I would be playing on a modded server, so I know most of the bans come from admins on the server. Are those bans just for the servers that they own, or is that a global ban from all servers on DayZ?

2. If you are banned from a server, is that just for that Steam account? Would using a different steam account and purchasing the game again get around that ban?

3. Has anyone been banned by Battleye? I am curious if battleye bans carry over to other games that user battleye for their anti-cheat, or if that ban would only pertain to DayZ.

Quite new to this side of the world of gaming so any input you can give would be amazing.
Old 09/20/2021, 13:07   #2

1. global 2. they ban your ip and your pc 3. all battleye games
Instead of wasting your money for expensive cheat providers you can get godmode, item/zombie/animal spawning and teleporting for free, never netected since release ->
Old 09/21/2021, 16:31   #3

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0stn View Post
Looking to get a cheat for DayZ (ProofCore) and just want some clarity on how the bans work.

1. I would be playing on a modded server, so I know most of the bans come from admins on the server. Are those bans just for the servers that they own, or is that a global ban from all servers on DayZ?

2. If you are banned from a server, is that just for that Steam account? Would using a different steam account and purchasing the game again get around that ban?

3. Has anyone been banned by Battleye? I am curious if battleye bans carry over to other games that user battleye for their anti-cheat, or if that ban would only pertain to DayZ.

Quite new to this side of the world of gaming so any input you can give would be amazing.
Dont listen to this kid @Coday which got hit by ProofCore.

Im happy to answer your questions, which you can also ask on our forum if they are related to our cheat.

1. The ban will be only for the specific server and or their owners other servers.
2. It is just for the specific steam account, not for your game device.
3. Our cheat is undetected since july 2020. Our main goal is to provide a safe cheat, thats why we enforce strict rules on who can use our cheat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/29/2021, 12:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
1. The ban will be only for the specific server and or their owners other servers.
2. It is just for the specific steam account, not for your game device.
You fail to mention that most community servers use a server backend called CFTools which invalidates these 2 points.

1. Many servers use shared ban lists (pretty much most of the popular ones).
2. CFTools automatically link together steam accounts if the same IP Address is used (playing on ANY server using CFTools, not just the server you joined), which in turn will just result in your new account just receiving the same server bans all over again.
So yes, essentially your IP Address is "banned" in a way, just not the traditional way. Also meaning it isn't just the specific steam account, it is any that get linked together.

Tags
bans, battleye, cheats, dayz, proofcore