Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

InfinityHacks Rebirth - PUBG VIP Hack

Discussion on InfinityHacks Rebirth - PUBG VIP Hack within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 230
[UNDETECTED]InfinityHacks Rebirth - Private PUBG VIP Hack

Hi everyone, I am the lead coder for InfinityHacks, and I'm proud to announce the release of our PUBG hack!

Some brief history (Combat Arms Hacking)

InfinityHacks was one of the top Combat Arms hack providers back in 2010-2012. We pushed out extremely ridiculous features such as (learn more ), , (learn more ), and . The game died out, and as a result, our team split off for personal reasons. Here's an image of Aurora, our ultimate Combat Arms public hack.

The release of PUBG sparked interest in a few old members so we brought back with a completely new platform carefully built from the ground up.

Who am I?

xmm1 is not a name you should recognize. I'm well known on another, very famous, hack development site with a different identity. I've been providing support for both members and coders there since the release of PUBG. The rebirth of InfinityHacks has inspired me to shed the shell of my former self.

Why should I trust you?

You shouldn't. Trust your own beloved members who have posted our hacks back in the day on your own forum:

Hack Specifics

Features
  • Predictive Aimbot
    • Bone selection
    • Aim speed
    • Aim FOV
    • FOV Circle
  • Players
    • 2D Radar
    • 2D/3D Box
    • Skeleton
    • Health
    • Name
    • Distance
    • Weapon
    • Dead player loot
  • Vehicles
    • 3D Box
    • Name
    • Distance
    • Turbo (Motorbike goes 200+ km/h)
  • Items
    • Throwables
    • Consumables
    • Weapons
    • Scopes
    • Attachments
    • Loot crates
  • Weapons
    • No Sway
    • Recoil Compensation
    • Magnifier (Never need a scope anymore)
    • Crosshair
  • Misc
    • No Fall Delay (Get up instantly after falling)
    • Auto Heal
  • Save/Load Settings
  • Interactive Menu

No Spread, No Recoil, and Instant Hit have been patched and detected since the last PUBG update. We have replaced those with predictive aimbot and a recoil compensation system.

Media Showcase

Vision
We believe that the next generation of game hacks should be accessible to everyone. In the past, we've shown how vital it is for a game hacking site not only to provide a world-class VIP product, but also a public hack loved by the community. We hope someday in the future we can also release free, public hacks for all. We’re aggressively pushing beyond the limits to make this possible.

Contact
Feel free to talk about details via on here OR

Discord has been cracking down on hack providers recently, so we are not willing to use their service.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/12/2018, 02:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,482
I can vouch for it, nice and legit coder
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2018, 02:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 126
Can vouch for him, competent coder.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/12/2018, 02:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107336
Received Thanks: 14,990
Definitely worth it.
Coder is legit and very skilled
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/12/2018, 07:37   #5

Thanks for the vouches guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 15:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for IH, used them back in the day of Combat Arms (before it went to ****) and I am glad they are back in action!
Old 02/13/2018, 18:02   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch as well, though I'm pretty sure my post history on EPVP is nonexistent but I used to administer IH back during its Combat Arms days. I've known and worked with these guys for years. It's good to see IH back, it's been a while boys!
Old 02/14/2018, 15:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Is it still undetected? Im interested in buying it!
Old 02/14/2018, 21:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by micKy- View Post
Is it still undetected? Im interested in buying it!
Hi, I replied to your PM, but yes it is currently undetected!
Old 02/15/2018, 14:17   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Impressive, but the price 150$ still does not make it accessible for everyone.
Old 02/19/2018, 21:15   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
Hello Friends
This is my full testimonial of the Aurora client by InfinityHacks

Aurora Launcher​
The launcher is very easy to use and unique in the way that it interacts with the game while also protecting you from detection. I don't want to divulge too much info as to how it works but I have 100% confidence in the coders behind this software and their ability to keep us safe from detection.
10/10

Menu

I found the menu to be one of the easiest to use out there with a very neat appearance. There are 6 tabs in total with many options on each for complete user customization. The menu can be toggled on and off with a key and works best if you are in the menu of the game while using it.
10/10

Aimbot
The aimbot was one of the things that I sought after most from this hack. I used it for the better part of a day and found it to be incredibly accurate. It uses a predictive aim to help land shots from afar and while players are moving which is great because people rarely stop moving in PUBG. I did find that even on the slowest setting for smooth aim that the aimbot was still a bit snappy which can make you seem less legit, but with a low FOV and a solid base aim you can make it look natural.

The aimbot can only be bound to 3 preset keys at the moment, Ctrl, left click and right click. I hope they will add the ability to customize your own aimkey in the future. You can customize the aimbot hit location to head, Cheat and pelvis and I find it's best to rotate these every so often to avoid looking suspicious. Giving this an 8/10 for now because I'd like to see a user set aimkey and better smooth aim. These things have already been taken into suggestion,so it's only a matter of time.
8/10

Player ESP
ESP is the most useful cheating tool in this game and being able to see your opponent before they see you is just about all you need to win. The Aurora cheat lets you full customize your player ESP with Box, Skeleton(bone), health and many more as seen above. Never lose that dead body again with dead loot ESP. Being able to see the players health is a game changer if you know how to utilize it.

Instant Cast is an underrated feature that probably belongs under the Items/misc tab but it's one of my favorite. No longer do you need to wait 10 seconds to use a med kit or waste any time popping pills because it's now instant. I'm giving player ESP 9/10 because at the moment the ESP is entirely white and with vehicle esp enabled(which is also white) everything can get confusing. I've made the suggestion to add color customization and it's been said it will be added in a future update.
9/10

Vehicle ESP
Vehicle ESP is a very useful tool if you are stranded far outside the circle and are in need of transportation. I keep this off for the most part until I know I need a car, at which point I'll turn it on along with distance to know which is closest. The turbo function is really fun and also terrifying at times because you can get up to speeds that are at times scary fast.
10/10

Item ESP
Item esp is another very useful tool and the Aurora menu is a very detailed system that allows you to filter out specifics like assault weapons, sniper rifles, and consumables plus many more. I typically use all but shotguns and SMG's unless I drop into a big city. It is a bit time consuming to turn these on and off while playing, but once I get lvl 2 items I'll turn that off and once I'm fairly satisfied with my gear I'll turn everything but consumables off because those are always needed.
10/10

Weapon
The weapons tab offers some great features like recoil compensation and no weapon sway. I love sniping with a Kar98 and removing the weapon sway is very useful for me. The recoil compensation is a pretty great feature and about as close to no recoil as you can get right now. I have not used the magnifier much but it is a very unique option that may work well for others, but it is tough to change quickly. I do not use the cross hair feature because I almost never hip fire.
10/10

Misc

The misc tab offers two useful options, no fall delay and crouch run. No fall delay is actually a great tool that keeps you from becoming staggered after falling, allowing you to continue moving. Crouch run is actually a hilarious tool that allows you to run at full speed while crouched, and I think you may actually run faster than normal, but I have not tested this yet.
10/10

Overall the hack has exceeded my expectations and this was the very first iteration of their program. They are openly taking suggestions and working around the clock to fix any issues that arise. The team here is very friendly and knowledgeable. For the price you get a really solid product and great team behind it. If you're lucky enough to get chosen during the application process I promise you won't regret it.

If anyone has any questions in regards to this I will do my best to answer them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2018, 03:02   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you got cra0's praise. The hack must be good. I dont play pubG enough to want to hack or spend the money. but once you make a RB6 hack. I will for sure try and get the hack for that
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2018, 11:02   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's a great, affordable program, and managers are all reliable and feedback is extremely fast.

+vouches
Old 02/22/2018, 19:15   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if mouse5/6 support and esp vischeck is implemented, im definitely keen on checking it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2018, 13:17   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 302/0/0
I would buy, if you offer PP as a payment method
Thanks
2 Users