Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Intensero
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2011, 05:13
Replies: 116
Views: 58,429
Posted By Intensero
its not hooked to mabi then or you are not...

its not hooked to mabi then or you are not receiveing any packets. Try clicking on the screen and you should see some send packets. If you see none then I am not sure whats going on without looking...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2011, 00:40
Replies: 116
Views: 58,429
Posted By Intensero
You do know I retired over 6 months ago and only...

You do know I retired over 6 months ago and only just came back to mess around some with friends right? I have moved onto studying advanced physics in college and do not have time to play mabi like...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/07/2011, 21:31
Replies: 51
Views: 12,174
Posted By Intensero
Thanks for the hex converter link..

Thanks for the hex converter link..
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/07/2011, 17:47
Replies: 116
Views: 58,429
Posted By Intensero
look in C:\Nexon\Mabinogi\mod If you don't...

look in C:\Nexon\Mabinogi\mod

If you don't have that folder then you have not downloaded everything you need. I recommend downloading the FULL mabipake that is in one of the threads. If has all...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/07/2011, 16:34
Replies: 51
Views: 12,174
Posted By Intensero
ok so I go into skill info and this is what I...

ok so I go into skill info and this is what I read for "smash"

<Skill SkillID="20002" SkillEngName="Smash" SkillLocalName="_LT[xml.skillinfo.18]" SkillType="1" TriggerType="1" SkillCategory="2"...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/07/2011, 09:29
Replies: 51
Views: 12,174
Posted By Intensero
Can someone write information on how to "read"...

Can someone write information on how to "read" the packets? I am sure its not all guessing game is it? There are so many packets being received that I can never be sure which are which. Also...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/13/2011, 08:04
Replies: 18
Views: 3,098
Posted By Intensero
I dont understand why this forum tries to hide...

I dont understand why this forum tries to hide things like this. Its simple. Before the 1v1 starts click on Use for a moonstone. Dont click ok and youll stay inside. Cancel and repeat after...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/04/2011, 05:45
Replies: 33
Views: 10,131
Posted By Intensero
Sidenote I have been working in standard dll...

Sidenote I have been working in standard dll about changing the delay time when changing mapscreens. Kinda a self lagger that may allow the old glitch back.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2011, 02:46
Replies: 246
Views: 45,117
Posted By Intensero
Ok so since my fastcook doesn't work I decided to...

Ok so since my fastcook doesn't work I decided to try this out today. I am on windows 7. Downloaded and installed both support programs then proceded to run mabimessage. When I open up I am not...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2011, 04:45
Replies: 25
Views: 8,039
Posted By Intensero
using those 2 programs is how you mod mabinogi...

using those 2 programs is how you mod mabinogi for the most part. being able to adjust your dll files is how you start. Maybe the title should be

How to get started in modding:

But still the...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2011, 00:33
Replies: 25
Views: 8,039
Posted By Intensero
Thanks that was nicely written and helpful.

Thanks that was nicely written and helpful.
Forum: Mabinogi 12/28/2010, 00:28
Replies: 11
Views: 2,445
Posted By Intensero
That is old data, from when we didnt lag like...

That is old data, from when we didnt lag like this. Now unless they did something in the last 2 weeks when I first made the post there was 1 IP(+1 for housing).

But thanks for telling me about...
Forum: Mabinogi 12/20/2010, 06:00
Replies: 11
Views: 2,445
Posted By Intensero
I wrote the post on mabination so I can reword it...

I wrote the post on mabination so I can reword it anyway I like.
Forum: Mabinogi 12/18/2010, 03:37
Replies: 11
Views: 2,445
Posted By Intensero
Alexina is getting shafted by nexon

Ok after some research while doing some port forwarding me and some friends discovered something that is disturbing to Alexina players.

First we have been complaining about game crippling lag and...
Forum: Mabinogi 12/02/2010, 18:41
Replies: 9
Views: 1,170
Posted By Intensero
Would anyone have a good way to fix this?

Would anyone have a good way to fix this?
Forum: Mabinogi 12/02/2010, 17:45
Replies: 9
Views: 1,170
Posted By Intensero
yes its win 7x64

yes its win 7x64
Forum: Mabinogi 12/02/2010, 17:34
Replies: 9
Views: 1,170
Posted By Intensero
Issue with new computer and AutoIt

Ok recently I got a new computer. For some reason autoIt will not function "inside" the mabi window.

The scripts im writing are working outside of mabi and image search functions work. But once...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/22/2010, 18:50
Replies: 85
Views: 41,754
Posted By Intensero
I'm waiting for someone I know to scan and call...

I'm waiting for someone I know to scan and call this clean and functioning. But if it does work I thank you very much.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/14/2010, 00:00
Replies: 246
Views: 45,117
Posted By Intensero
I cant get the download to work.

I cant get the download to work.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2010, 04:52
Replies: 246
Views: 45,117
Posted By Intensero
Hmm...I got it up but no chat is coming up. I...

Hmm...I got it up but no chat is coming up. I just have black screen. I was told windows vista may be the issue. I have all 3 programs installed also so its not that. not sure what else to do.
...
Forum: Mabinogi 06/30/2010, 07:37
Replies: 212
Views: 29,659
Posted By Intensero
mmodo.com works fine. The first transaction they...

mmodo.com works fine. The first transaction they actually call you to verify your info from the site. Just ask if they have gold first. I used them 3 times and have guildys who have used them a...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2010, 07:27
Replies: 246
Views: 45,117
Posted By Intensero
I can't get to the download page. Looks nice...

I can't get to the download page. Looks nice cant wait to test it out.
Forum: Mabinogi 06/07/2010, 02:28
Replies: 30
Views: 3,745
Posted By Intensero
I'll try that thanks. joker.

I'll try that thanks. joker.
Forum: Mabinogi 05/31/2010, 05:20
Replies: 8
Views: 1,456
Posted By Intensero
Notice he got 2 thanks for posting that. There...

Notice he got 2 thanks for posting that. There is some truth to it. Recently though the mentor thread was an improvement. I'm working on learning from Half now. Been slow for me due to RL but so...
Forum: Mabinogi 05/20/2010, 19:59
Replies: 33
Views: 10,131
Posted By Intensero
People get removed from my guild for flaunting...

People get removed from my guild for flaunting mods. We don't care how they use them. Just don't publically abuse them is a good rule.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.