Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: timothy875
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/20/2012, 00:44
Replies: 2
Views: 886
Posted By timothy875
oke I will try to brake this down a bit, I don't...

oke I will try to brake this down a bit, I don't know what your gold situation is like but this is what I would recommend. also it would help if you would post your build here.

Weapon

Vio Axe...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/20/2012, 00:23
Replies: 14
Views: 1,753
Posted By timothy875
yea I understand that, that's what I hate about...

yea I understand that, that's what I hate about getting things sold I first have to spend 6 months posting like a mad man trying to get some credibility. making more headway on hero itself as people...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/20/2012, 00:20
Replies: 9
Views: 3,221
Posted By timothy875
Send a 1:1 with a screenshot of the quest dialog,...

Send a 1:1 with a screenshot of the quest dialog, and just explain your situation.

They could have changed it so that you have to be over 50% but when I did ataraxia I started it at 100/23%
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/19/2012, 23:57
Replies: 14
Views: 1,753
Posted By timothy875
well I have been playing for 6 years and gotten...

well I have been playing for 6 years and gotten in pretty tight with the gm, I know what he does and he wont read this really.

and you are right I am not a reputable store, how ever that is still...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/19/2012, 22:15
Replies: 9
Views: 3,221
Posted By timothy875
no you dont need to be 50% to start it, you will...

no you dont need to be 50% to start it, you will have to be 50% in order to take the pill you get though
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/19/2012, 19:43
Replies: 14
Views: 1,753
Posted By timothy875
2) well yea ofcourse it is why do you think I...

2) well yea ofcourse it is why do you think I posted it on here.

3) what you think I am gonna do give my items them have me pay them thats not how it works. in any store or w/e and like I said if...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/19/2012, 18:23
Replies: 14
Views: 1,753
Posted By timothy875
what do you mean by that I have used the...

what do you mean by that

I have used the selling thread but I feel nobody looks at it.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/19/2012, 14:44
Replies: 14
Views: 1,753
Posted By timothy875
WTS Best drac ingame, 3rd best blade ingame

Want to sell +12 drac blade, in fact it is the best +12 drac in game, there is no comparison.

It has 121% total, ar/sar combined.

for people planning on maybe upgrading it if you get it +15...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/16/2012, 23:20
Replies: 160
Views: 20,240
Posted By timothy875
Want to sell +12 drac blade, in fact it is the...

Want to sell +12 drac blade, in fact it is the best +12 drac in game, there is no comparison.

It has 121% total, ar/sar combined.

for people planning on maybe upgrading it if you get it +15...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.