Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Start the Atraxia quest ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Start the Atraxia quest ?

Does some one know how to start the Atataxia quest to get 101 ?

Old   #2

We all know that we can level up quickly if we do some quests. So we should know some quest guides for our game quests. Here is a guide for Hero online ataraxia quest. Hope it can help you .

1. +3 a Golden Pole Arm and bring to Chief Guard Lee

2. Go to Cave of Ruin for Precious Jade and Search for the "Random NPC" like you did with Rare Skill Book Quest.

-check each puddle by right clicking on the Jade Sensor

-Collect 9 Precious Jade. (the jades are random, go through each puddle, if no more jades are found, go to next server. At least thats what I did)

-Search for the Random NPC to turn in the Precious Jades.

-Compose the 3 items given by the Random NPC

3. Go to General Young and Dismantle the item given by General Young and bring to Ice Palace Lord with the following items.

98 iron ore ,19 cast iron ,4 steel ,7 violet iron ,9 toxic iron ,91 black coal ,8 chromatic powder ,32 chromatic gem ,94 natural gem

4. Ice Palace Lord will request another set of items after you bring him the previous items.

concludind :89 silk cloth ,37 silk ,96 tiger leather ,23 iron thread ,6 five dragon embroidery,11 white embroidery,92 dye,87 softening oil,1 stone powder,14 diluted powder ,9 gem powder

5. Once again, Ice Palace Lord will request the final and last set of items.(2 tussah ,2 dense iron ,2 dense iron ,1 delicate silk ,90 volcanic rock,85 red cotton plant ,1 crystal ball of each kind .)

6. Extract the Item given by Ice Palace Lord till you get all 3 Materials. Then bring a set of Divine Books as well as the Items received from Ice Palace Lord to your Faction District Shogun.
( 1 Divine Sword ,1 Divine Throwing ,1 Divine Axe ,1 Divine Rod ,1 Divine Bow ,1 Divine Fist.)

7. The Shogun will request you to kill Red Dragon for Horn of Red Dragon.

8. Bring the Horn of Red Dragon back to Shogun. Apply the pill he gives you.

9. Talk to the Shogun again after you apply the pill. and ENJOY BEING LVL 101.

More Guide's here =>
!

And Qwestion .. Why you need Ataraxia Qwest..? oO

Old   #3

Well i want to know if i need to have 50 % to start make it or if i need to finish any other quest to activate it.
Old   #4

Well Bro best answer you can get in game..! Go ingame and ask few ppl they will tell you.. :P

Old   #5

no you dont need to be 50% to start it, you will have to be 50% in order to take the pill you get though
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy875 View Post
no you dont need to be 50% to start it, you will have to be 50% in order to take the pill you get though
ok but i cant start the quest :/
Old   #7

Send a 1:1 with a screenshot of the quest dialog, and just explain your situation.

They could have changed it so that you have to be over 50% but when I did ataraxia I started it at 100/23%
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy875 View Post
Send a 1:1 with a screenshot of the quest dialog, and just explain your situation.

They could have changed it so that you have to be over 50% but when I did ataraxia I started it at 100/23%
hmm ok i will try get 50% first then.
Old   #9

i have a problem im lvl 100 with 100% and he still dont want do start the quest when i click aatraxia on lord sagun he says there isnt much to talk about.
Anyone with a sultion?
Did i have to do any quest first i didnt do any quests