Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Best drac ingame, 3rd best blade ingame

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Best drac ingame, 3rd best blade ingame

Want to sell +12 drac blade, in fact it is the best +12 drac in game, there is no comparison.

It has 121% total, ar/sar combined.

for people planning on maybe upgrading it if you get it +15 with garnet *****, you will have the best blade in game.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

In game value 250/300b ( around 3.1k dollars )

Minimum offer: 1350 USD ( or 1000 euros )

Buyout offer: 2650 USD ( or 2000 euros )

Transactions are going to go through paypal, and you go first.(send it as a gift)

If you are interested add me on msn or e-mail me at

Old   #2

u will never get that money from a member not in DOLLAR and use the Selling thread please

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
not in DOLLAR
what do you mean by that

I have used the selling thread but I feel nobody looks at it.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy875 View Post
what do you mean by that

I have used the selling thread but I feel nobody looks at it.
I mean that ppl will not traid that lot of money to somebody they dont know and i would never pay that amount in cash for and game item.

Old   #5

1) It should be posted in the Selling Thread (If no one reads it then it means no one is interested)

2) It's against the terms and conditions of NetGame to sell items for money & I'm pretty sure NetGame can do a search for that item with those stats and find out that there is only one of them and ban your ***

3) No one will buy it at that price, especially with the fact you want them to send first (fraud anyone?)

4) Bye ;D
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyflex View Post

2) It's against the terms and conditions of NetGame to sell items for money & I'm pretty sure NetGame can do a search for that item with those stats and find out that there is only one of them and ban your ***

3) No one will buy it at that price, especially with the fact you want them to send first (fraud anyone?)

4) Bye ;D
2) well yea ofcourse it is why do you think I posted it on here.

3) what you think I am gonna do give my items them have me pay them thats not how it works. in any store or w/e and like I said if you look at the game it will take you a lot more money to even come close to what I have here, I dont scam never have never will I have sold a lot of virtual gold/items every one of them has gone smooth, some proof of that can be found on epicbot if you want I can link you a page.

4) talk to you later man :P
Old   #7

Quote:
2) well yea ofcourse it is why do you think I posted it on here.

3) what you think I am gonna do give my items them have me pay them thats not how it works. in any store or w/e and like I said if you look at the game it will take you a lot more money to even come close to what I have here, I dont scam never have never will I have sold a lot of virtual gold/items every one of them has gone smooth, some proof of that can be found on epicbot if you want I can link you a page.

4) talk to you later man :P
2) They can still find out who you are & also did you check with the moderators/admins if you could even post such a topic here?

3) You're not a reputable store, you have 1 item of which you're wanting to charge crazy amounts of money for one item... it's a fraud magnet.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyflex View Post
2) They can still find out who you are & also did you check with the moderators/admins if you could even post such a topic here?

3) You're not a reputable store, you have 1 item of which you're wanting to charge crazy amounts of money for one item... it's a fraud magnet.

well I have been playing for 6 years and gotten in pretty tight with the gm, I know what he does and he wont read this really.

and you are right I am not a reputable store, how ever that is still how it is done every where. and I am guessing you don't play allot if at all because if you did you would realize that this "crazy money" is actually really cheap it will cost the average person a cool 4k to get anywhere close what I have here.
Old   #9

Quote:
well I have been playing for 6 years and gotten in pretty tight with the gm, I know what he does and he wont read this really.

and you are right I am not a reputable store, how ever that is still how it is done every where. and I am guessing you don't play allot if at all because if you did you would realize that this "crazy money" is actually really cheap it will cost the average person a cool 4k to get anywhere close what I have here.
dosen't Mather u have like 3 posts here who will trust u here ? I can understand that ppl feel the same as i do, so i dont thin u will get it sold here. But good luck selling mate
Old   #10

yea I understand that, that's what I hate about getting things sold I first have to spend 6 months posting like a mad man trying to get some credibility. making more headway on hero itself as people know me there, but yet it comes with more risks as GM eru does sometimes check what I am doing.

having said that maybe somebody will see that I am genuine guy who is trying to sell his last item. so I will continue here too maybe I will get lucky :P
Old   #11

Quote:
yea I understand that, that's what I hate about getting things sold I first have to spend 6 months posting like a mad man trying to get some credibility. making more headway on hero itself as people know me there, but yet it comes with more risks as GM eru does sometimes check what I am doing.

having said that maybe somebody will see that I am genuine guy who is trying to sell his last item. so I will continue here too maybe I will get lucky :P
Well you can hop for the best.
Old   #12

draco=trash go make your artifact sin blade or you just a ****** nub in hero.
Old   #13

Blade is not that price bro and also for +12 have realy low stats
there are alteast 4-5+ Blades maby more but im telling what i see wich is +12 and have more then 87%Sar so just ask ingame for the real price in $ of that price becouse im 10000% shure its not more then 500$ Annd also naw 70-80% of server is 110+ and lvl to 150 is realy easy so they will save money for Sinister not for some Draco.. so i wish you luck but you have to be shure no 1 will buy in that price ..:P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

The fact is, no one will send that much as a "gift" option on Paypal. As a "gift" option, that is how scammers get away with money on Paypal and paypal under their ToS cannot do anything to stop it, especially on MMO's.

That way is how Xbox 10th prestige scammers, hero scammers and more try to steal money from others. I've been scammed twice that way and once on this forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddead View Post
The fact is, no one will send that much as a "gift" option on Paypal. As a "gift" option, that is how scammers get away with money on Paypal and paypal under their ToS cannot do anything to stop it, especially on MMO's.

That way is how Xbox 10th prestige scammers, hero scammers and more try to steal money from others. I've been scammed twice that way and once on this forum.
Thats why we only trust high post users!

Thanks
1 User