Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ybrak
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/26/2009, 17:22
Replies: 713
Views: 149,022
Posted By ybrak
awts i got dc! how can i fixed it?? but thank u...

awts i got dc! how can i fixed it?? but thank u for the hacks!! ahehhe
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/03/2009, 01:33
Replies: 244
Views: 26,772
Posted By ybrak
di mo naman makukuha ung lahat ng titles kung...

di mo naman makukuha ung lahat ng titles kung magsisimula ka sa una...kunti lang ung ibibigay na tickets... di naman binibenta ung tickets..kaya panu mo mmakukuha lahat??server sided pala...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2009, 18:58
Replies: 244
Views: 26,772
Posted By ybrak
anu ba ung NOTE sa champion event?? In order to...

anu ba ung NOTE sa champion event?? In order to acquire Champion Mode Titles, you must obtain the previous Champion Mode Title. Equip your hard earned Champion Mode Title and wear it in Dungeon Runs...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2009, 00:26
Replies: 308
Views: 49,890
Posted By ybrak
Is the all wins in pvp can be use in survival...

Is the all wins in pvp can be use in survival mode??
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/26/2009, 08:52
Replies: 19
Views: 1,942
Posted By ybrak
can anyone teach me how to record a pvp game??

can anyone teach me how to record a pvp game??
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/22/2009, 14:42
Replies: 216
Views: 21,122
Posted By ybrak
having problems on DLing the hack the desktop...

having problems on DLing the hack the desktop have an eset NOD anti virus installed..a virus detected..
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2009, 16:41
Replies: 1,253
Views: 227,169
Posted By ybrak
i got it already..hihi..thanks

i got it already..hihi..thanks
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2009, 16:39
Replies: 1,253
Views: 227,169
Posted By ybrak
HI in the all win pvp hack what address should I...

HI in the all win pvp hack what address should I change the value to 0?? all three of them??
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/20/2009, 12:26
Replies: 216
Views: 21,122
Posted By ybrak
Hi... I think chiharu88 share the the pchack for...

Hi... I think chiharu88 share the the pchack for 1 day only to avoid detection of GM's in GCPH.. why are you sharing it again?? hay.. nd naman sa nagdadamot.. po baka mapatch ulit ung GG.. detected...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/14/2009, 11:08
Replies: 744
Views: 48,800
Posted By ybrak
thanks bro... I've already DL it... I hust have...

thanks bro... I've already DL it... I hust have to open it with...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/14/2009, 11:04
Replies: 744
Views: 48,800
Posted By ybrak
thanks bro...I already DL it.. nabasa ko ung...

thanks bro...I already DL it.. nabasa ko ung isang post kailangan pla e.open with..hahaha... di ko nakita... salamat
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/14/2009, 11:01
Replies: 744
Views: 48,800
Posted By ybrak
bro how can I DL it?? cant find the link

bro how can I DL it?? cant find the link
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/14/2009, 10:56
Replies: 744
Views: 48,800
Posted By ybrak
bat ganun 50-100 posts tlga dapat??

bat ganun 50-100 posts tlga dapat??
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2009, 16:55
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,695
Posted By ybrak
HI...i'm newbie on cheating... so how can I do...

HI...i'm newbie on cheating... so how can I do this??i selected the program I wanted to cheat... i dont know what to do with the scan...fill the value??
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2009, 12:01
Replies: 308
Views: 58,511
Posted By ybrak
could you send me the FILES...

could you send me the FILES needed??[Only registered and activated users can see links]...thanks
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2009, 11:51
Replies: 308
Views: 58,511
Posted By ybrak
How can I download this hack??

How can I download this hack??
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.