UCE guide for 2moons Working vac,wall hack, speed hack & auto pots
Discussion on UCE guide for 2moons Working vac,wall hack, speed hack & auto pots within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
HA. First of all my tutorial was incomplete i was adding in the part about how to add auto assemble scripts while it got locked. Second of all It clearly says hack_pack_by_shorty in your tutorial. My file name which i used was the exact same thing. And lastly unless your completely retarded the CT file does not crash. Also if you notice in your non-argo script, which you copy and pasted from my ct, it already has the speed of the mobs at 41400000.
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,1024)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
0053DDDA:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
returnhere:
newmem:
originalcode:
movzx eax,word ptr [esi+00000154]
//mov eax,01
//mov word ptr [esi+00000156],ax
mov [esi+00000070], [B]41400000[/B] // speed mob [B]<< normal is 40400000 which i switched with the one below.[/B]
//40c00000 = 6 lv 1 (to replace the above blue color)
//[B]40400000[/B] = 12 lv 2 (to replace the above blue color)
//41c00000 = 24 lv 3 (to replace the above blue color)
mov byte ptr [esi+00000174],00 // malee attack range = 0
mov byte ptr [esi+00000244],00 // magic attack range = 0
mov [esi+00000240],0000000 //other attack range = 0
mov [esi+0000023c],0000000 //other attack range = 0
mov [esi+00000238],0000000 //other attack range = 0
mov eax,03
mov word ptr [esi+00000154],ax
exit:
jmp returnhere
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
0053DDDA:
movzx eax,word ptr [esi+00000154]
and i didn't claim it was my hack i claimed it was my tutorial.
Since you said is based on my tutorial on your thread and my thread is deleted and your thread is closed as well and he ask me about it and i said yes. Your thread closed due to 1-click which is not allow here. And most of the CE tutorial in release section not complete. So i think is good to have this. I'm ot going to make another tutorial that's take a lot of effort to follow up and update, and some post dangerous hack in my thread.
Well keep it up. Some SS is better than 10 words.
CrystalMaiden, you mentioned you have a vac that doesn't crash as well. So if possible could i have the Code and post it in case 1 doesn't work for some people. Or just post the code and I will make reference to it in the opening post.
I'm using that one you post here. Just play the setting to get better vac, refer to info.csv for the setting. I think the crash can come from different kind of problem, some crash when spam skills, some when they use speed hack, or maybe while vaccing. But the way to check it always same. Activate one by one and see which one make you crash and find out why.
Ok now that I was able to get my test monkey to finally give me a report here's a few things they have mentioned.
1) Do not spam skill buttons. Wait for the cool down. Spamming buttons may cause a crash as CrystalMaiden mentioned.
2) Of you do start crashing try restarting your computer. Seems to help.
3) Try not to have many programs open in the background.
Also, I'm will try and update but it's not my primary goal. Also I have a really busy month coming up so I won't be able to do much code testing. That is why if anyone has anything to add that will only help people then feel free to add it. When I do have time I will edit primary post and add you name next to it. This way everyone who even helps contribute will get recognized.
Hi all!
Thx works fine for me Only have 1 problem: the mobs run to far, they come back of course but they run too far... And sometimes they just disapier :S
How can I handle it?