Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Dekaron › Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



UCE guide for 2moons Working vac,wall hack, speed hack & auto pots

Discussion on UCE guide for 2moons Working vac,wall hack, speed hack & auto pots within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #436
 
1337PJ's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 2
Can someone help me?

I was able to make all the hacks work except the speedhack, it just wont find the address.

Also how do I disable the hack without having to close the game?
1337PJ is offline  
Old   #437
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,333
Received Thanks: 1,335
there are only 2 words to describe u guy's/girls (lets not be sexists) MEGA NOOBS.
lol the game server is down for a few min and u need to spam here?
@1337PJ u need an off swich lol, if u made the hacks ur self with CE them i could explane how to turn off hacks but i dont think u made them ur self lol
Vaidas B is offline  
Old   #438
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Is the game guard killer nessicary as 2Moons no long supports GG and is now using Xign. Just curious before I start this again.

I've got this working, but then I cant turn the vac off unless I reload and then I can't seem to turn it back on. When injecting files do we execute them and if not how do you turn them on as mine doesn't want to work unless I do. I set mine to have short cut keys for easy on/off but turning the cheats on does nothing as turning them off also does nothing. Like I said I had the hacks working once but could not turn them off. I know this is possible as I did it when I played before, but it has been awhile.
cheesepants is offline  
Old   #439
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 2
can anyone get the unpack dekaron 4.6.17 .exe to work i can only get the dekaron.exe to work. It says unable to find binkw.32. What is this? it wont let me use the hacks i got from a friend. I got the CT file with skill hacks.
bigboss38 is offline  
Old   #440
 
almar2023's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 80
hey how i fix the non-agro hack

my problem is..

all melee attack monsters get near of me,,,...after that they pass [they dont stop]
while
all magic attack monsters works fine


any help would appreciat
almar2023 is offline  
Old   #441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
when i open launcher and put unpacked in the box and i press launch, i get up cant find file to inject how can i fix it

when i open launcher and pressed ... and double clicked on unpacked dekaron 4.6.17 and when i launched i got a error: can't find file to inject. How can i fix it?
hej12 is offline  
Old   #442
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
lol on 4.6.24 it's not working -.-
marych93 is offline  
Old   #443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Its working great Ive adjustedsettings so i love them, Now how do I make my Character run at super speed? To like Mob really fast?
dabomb315 is offline  
Old   #444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Is there a way to edit the mob's attack speed? or a way to make mobs argo and follow but not attack?
garrra is offline  
Old   #445
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,333
Received Thanks: 1,335
can a mod delete like 3~5 pages of this couse this is geting WAY off topic
Vaidas B is offline  
Old   #446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 5
I'm a sorry excuse for a "hacker." Is the script that you replace the original with correct? I can't get Vac and Non aggro to work at all. QQ I'm using the offsets provided by masterone2k8 and the script provided on this thread. I tried ticking the hacks before, during, and after i log in and am at the character selection and i attatched the CE to the unpacked .23 version correctly. Does anyone think they can help me? Much appreciated xD.

Edit:Nvm i made a stupid mistake.^^
Richou93 is offline  
Old   #447
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
any chance of a Skill Hack, as a injectable code?
patolino00 is offline  
Old   #448
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
awts i got dc! how can i fixed it?? but thank u for the hacks!! ahehhe
ybrak is offline  
Old   #449
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
dis Hovd (4.6.24)????
ron198 is offline  
Old   #450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 4
any one have any different hacks? these dont work for me (i tried but i get no reaction when i have vac or auto pots on and non aggro wouldn't even let me add the hack because it need enable and disable to add to table) and the ones i was using (no clue where they came from a friend sent me em) haven't worked since 4.6.22. im up for re entering new codes on CE if any one has some i could try.
herbdoctor729 is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.