Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zajt007
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/25/2024, 08:25
Replies: 394
Views: 105,553
Posted By zajt007
Yo, I hate to ask this kind of thing when I...

Yo, I hate to ask this kind of thing when I really should know better;
I haven't touched this stuff for a long time (I've made my account already.)
I had to edit the old query from some old notes I...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/30/2017, 16:58
Replies: 7
Views: 1,207
Posted By zajt007
dude... RIGHT in my post I JUST said. "FYI -...

dude... RIGHT in my post I JUST said.

"FYI - exp.csv is what was throwing it despite the naming convention throwing me off"

AKA you telling me that doesn't tell me anything more than what the...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/29/2017, 15:22
Replies: 35
Views: 3,207
Posted By zajt007
it was shadow.txt in the data folder. it was...

it was shadow.txt in the data folder. it was missing a chunk of data
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/29/2017, 15:22
Replies: 7
Views: 1,207
Posted By zajt007
I know what it means, I just couldn't figure out...

I know what it means, I just couldn't figure out where it was located....

FYI - exp.csv is what was throwing it despite the naming convention throwing me off
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/29/2017, 11:07
Replies: 35
Views: 3,207
Posted By zajt007
I'm not sure what I did, but it's working. && no...

I'm not sure what I did, but it's working. && no it was nothing to do with AntiVirus or Firewall
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/29/2017, 11:05
Replies: 59
Views: 9,293
Posted By zajt007
guesswho, what kind of servers? PM me?

guesswho, what kind of servers? PM me?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/29/2017, 10:46
Replies: 7
Views: 1,207
Posted By zajt007
Article\Provider.cpp(112): >>> Loading Level...

.\Loader\Logic\Article\Provider.cpp(112):
>>> Loading Level...
d\world\fgc\dekaron\11.07.29.96\dekaron\share\logicobject\Basis/Type.h(471):
LogicObject::Basis::Array<5, unsigned int>::operator`[]'...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/29/2017, 10:42
Replies: 35
Views: 3,207
Posted By zajt007
"I have tried a few different things besides...

"I have tried a few different things besides actual .exe editing"

I already tried admin. and comparability... I said that if you cared to read it.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/29/2017, 05:08
Replies: 35
Views: 3,207
Posted By zajt007
Windows 10 - Client doesn't seem to do anything?

For some time now I have had the issue of not being able to run my own client on Windows 10. I have a working server & client, all good on Windows 7. I know other peoples' clients can run on Win 10...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/28/2017, 18:35
Replies: 39
Views: 5,079
Posted By zajt007
same, this will be amazing to work with.

same, this will be amazing to work with.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/28/2017, 18:30
Replies: 59
Views: 9,293
Posted By zajt007
It really depends who you talk to, your ambitions...

It really depends who you talk to, your ambitions for what you want to do and the people you are working with. communication is a huge thing and sharing of resources. which is something people seem...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/26/2016, 23:24
Replies: 190
Poll: DEKARON ART
Views: 26,448
Posted By zajt007
awesome use of parai & amazing custom npc out of...

awesome use of parai & amazing custom npc out of monster :O you bring new life in some awesome new ways [DEV]D - i hope to work with you this new year and bring to life some even more exciting...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/26/2016, 23:17
Replies: 5
Views: 689
Posted By zajt007
cheers to all of you; pleasure of a new year &...

cheers to all of you; pleasure of a new year & opportunities with the community
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/19/2016, 05:21
Replies: 0
Views: 568
Posted By zajt007
Post bgsound & soundscript column values

bgsound example:

index,filePath,unkwnValue,unkwnValue,unkwnValue,unkwnValue,description
9999,BGM\bgm_login.mp3,2000,0,2000,0,Login Screen Music
100,BGM\bgm_knightselect.mp3,2000,0,1000,0,Knight...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/18/2016, 22:39
Replies: 0
Views: 868
Posted By zajt007
Question [File Request] Dragon Knight Soccer Costume

I just need the .mesh, but a whole package would be awesome.

'drg_equ_cos_soccer_uniform.mesh' is what I think I need

I have discovered it missing & have reason to believe it does exist.
If it...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/12/2016, 06:46
Replies: 39
Views: 5,079
Posted By zajt007
I'd be down to help, shoot me a message.

I'd be down to help, shoot me a message.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/12/2016, 05:40
Replies: 41
Views: 4,606
Posted By zajt007
Yo freez00, Do you actually work for ENERGY? I...

Yo freez00, Do you actually work for ENERGY? I have short clips of some of my work and other SS that are just a pain in the ass to post on here. - I've been wanting to get in contact with the guys at...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/11/2016, 03:24
Replies: 35
Views: 5,883
Posted By zajt007
Awesome idea, love open source idea for...

Awesome idea, love open source idea for practicality & C# is highly recommended.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/11/2016, 03:08
Replies: 41
Views: 4,606
Posted By zajt007
cvs is like super simple form of scripting. it's...

cvs is like super simple form of scripting. it's just connections with database entries. if you can't figure it out with some patience and common sense then you should probably just stop... for a...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/11/2016, 02:52
Replies: 41
Views: 4,606
Posted By zajt007
Anyone who says it doesn't exist, you have no...

Anyone who says it doesn't exist, you have no imagination, you can have up to Trans-up 15.

I know how to mod every stage/ level, add effects to each stage, change colors, change what stages use...
Forum: Ace Online / AirRivals 04/13/2009, 07:36
Replies: 0
Views: 768
Posted By zajt007
Exclamation New to hacking, need help with HS detection...

Yeah, well I'm new to everything, but my biggest problem is bypassing HS, I can't seem to find anything on how to do it, so could someone please tell me how?
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.