so as most of you probably know Ive been more or less actively working on the a6 server files. I kinda put it on halt back in february coz I found it extremely boring and tedious. I did get to a certain point though and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me launching the server "as is" (literally nothing working but you can walk around xd) and working on it in the meantime. perhaps someone would help me with it coz doing it alone is only a bit more interesting than stabbing myself to death with a fork :| you can see the progress in my blog. I havent updated it since then.
We are interested but you're like the only one among us that can really do this.. there are no good coders/assemblers around here so how could we help you? The 90% of people here can just do client side stuff.
I dont expect everyone to start coding right away, just a hand full of people who would play and report bugs and someone to maintain a bug list so they dont repeat.
yes, "beta" testers. The server is very, very incomplete but I guess we can do more together. whoever is interested, PM me with your skype or facebook or whatever way I can contact you so that we can get some testers on. I dont need much, 5 people would be enough. as long as they're dedicated that is.
I stopped in february, but here are some screenshots from back then:
I didnt continue because we were forced to start java at school and it got me demotivated big time. now we're finally back to c++ and since I have mastered majority of stuff that they wanna teach us I figured I could go back to this and maybe get it further
ALPHA & BETA ? 11/02/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies hey com,
ich habe nur mal die frage(die bestimmt viele haben) was eigentlich der unterschied zwischen alpha und beta ist?
Danke für die antworten ;)
[S]Alpha/Beta Key 05/19/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies Hi.
suche nen alpha oder beta key.
sagt einfach was ich haben wollt.
-> zahle mit e*g
[B]Minecraft Alpha Account [S] Minecraft Alpha/Beta Key 05/16/2011 - Minecraft Trading - 6 Replies Hey Leute,
ich möchte meinen MC Alpha Account gegen einen Alpha/Beta Key tauschen, da mir der Name meines jetzigen Accounts einfach nicht gefällt. Dieser lautet "jusidaking6". Wem der Name egal ist und einen Beta Key hat, aber einen Alpha Account haben will, kann sich hier gerne melden. Weiteres kann man per PN ausmachen.
MfG