Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ishkaran
Forum: General Coding 09/10/2020, 08:35
Replies: 0
Views: 624
Posted By ishkaran
Network Security and Penetration

Hey, not sure where else to post this so I'm posting here.

I recently found out our network has been hacked by multiple devices accessing and monitoring our computer and other local devices.

We...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/09/2019, 05:51
Replies: 29
Views: 5,981
Posted By ishkaran
Seems more like the pay to win setup S4 has going...

Seems more like the pay to win setup S4 has going is what's killing it, with so much gear giving so many buffs which let kill anyone with half the work they have to do to kill you. It was abused for...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 06/24/2018, 05:39
Replies: 11
Views: 1,405
Posted By ishkaran
Anyone with less than 5 posts the stfu and get...

Anyone with less than 5 posts the stfu and get out. You're either bots or multi accounts, especially when you're the only ones vouching for this bullshit. Download this at your own peril.

The...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2018, 04:17
Replies: 65
Views: 23,139
Posted By ishkaran
Thank you? The hell are you talking about, stop...

Thank you? The hell are you talking about, stop bumping old threads. This is years old now
Forum: Hearthstone 02/09/2018, 03:31
Replies: 7
Views: 6,093
Posted By ishkaran
This got patched after a few days of me posting...

This got patched after a few days of me posting this. A few years late but now you know :P
Forum: Freebies 08/17/2015, 22:24
Replies: 540
Views: 40,873
Posted By ishkaran
is this still updating or did you stop giving...

is this still updating or did you stop giving keys?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2015, 02:09
Replies: 391
Views: 178,350
Posted By ishkaran
Everyone spamming forums for an update won't...

Everyone spamming forums for an update won't change much. The uploader/creator (most likely) knows league has updated. Wait until they update, if they choose to.
Forum: Hearthstone 05/04/2015, 22:27
Replies: 7
Views: 6,093
Posted By ishkaran
Hearthstone Android Exploit

I found this while searching around for hearthstone exploits, I tested it and it works perfectly.

The in a nutshell, if you are on an Android device, you can hide the app during your mulligan....
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/26/2014, 15:55
Replies: 57
Views: 13,342
Posted By ishkaran
Completely off topic, but that gif is AMAZING.

Completely off topic, but that gif is AMAZING.
Forum: S4 League 10/25/2014, 20:14
Replies: 4
Views: 412
Posted By ishkaran
Is S4 League

Is s4 league down right now? It says I can't connect to the relay tunnel
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2014, 16:52
Replies: 83
Views: 15,182
Posted By ishkaran
Yes, I did. I didn't count the times I died...

Yes, I did. I didn't count the times I died however even when I did kill all of them there would always be more stuck on the top of the spawn area for the npc that I couldn't shoot. I don't know what...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2014, 13:45
Replies: 18
Views: 2,028
Posted By ishkaran
So this didn't work when you tried it with x7 and...

So this didn't work when you tried it with x7 and did with xml?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2014, 13:01
Replies: 83
Views: 15,182
Posted By ishkaran
The resource tool isn't running at the time you...

The resource tool isn't running at the time you launch s54 so no bypass is needed. Simply edit and replace files before you launch the game, click file on the top right then click "save". Close down...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2014, 12:50
Replies: 18
Views: 2,028
Posted By ishkaran
Is there any reason you changed it from x7 to...

Is there any reason you changed it from x7 to xml? What brought you to do that, if you could explain.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2014, 13:12
Replies: 1,045
Views: 90,287
Posted By ishkaran
Could you add a way for the user to manually...

Could you add a way for the user to manually change the delay? My computer is especially crappy and it needs a 2000-2500 delay.


Edit:

Alright, so I manually just started the injector late. S4...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/22/2014, 09:29
Replies: 44
Views: 8,326
Posted By ishkaran
Alright, thanks :]. I'll do the same and see if I...

Alright, thanks :]. I'll do the same and see if I get any results.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2014, 02:26
Replies: 44
Views: 8,326
Posted By ishkaran
Thank you, worked like a charm. If you don't...

Thank you, worked like a charm. If you don't mind, could you PM or post a list of the terms that can be used (ex. walljump_rquired_mp, range, power, max_ammo_limit etc...). In fact, any information...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/18/2014, 09:27
Replies: 44
Views: 8,326
Posted By ishkaran
Damage crashes me sometimes, however fastfire is...

Damage crashes me sometimes, however fastfire is working perfectly. Currently checking out if there's anything else I can do with this.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/18/2014, 08:48
Replies: 16
Views: 5,328
Posted By ishkaran
I love how the only people saying it works have...

I love how the only people saying it works have less than 10 posts.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2014, 10:46
Replies: 44
Views: 8,326
Posted By ishkaran
If anyone found any others, can they post on this...

If anyone found any others, can they post on this thread? It'll be easier sharing (if you ant to share) that way. Just a suggestion
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2014, 08:46
Replies: 1,078
Views: 198,959
Posted By ishkaran
None of the new stuff works with 32 bit. So...

None of the new stuff works with 32 bit. So you're out of luck if your're running 32 bit comps no matter the operating system.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/14/2014, 08:27
Replies: 1,078
Views: 198,959
Posted By ishkaran
Has anybody tested this out? Does it work, and if...

Has anybody tested this out? Does it work, and if so, does it in any way effect the amount of time the bypass stays active for?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/14/2014, 01:13
Replies: 61
Views: 7,842
Posted By ishkaran
Is this currently working for win7 32 bit? I've...

Is this currently working for win7 32 bit? I've tried it myself but I can't seem to get it to work. The reason I ask is because non of the hacks I've tried for the past week have worked for me. Just...
Forum: S4 League 10/13/2014, 10:28
Replies: 9
Views: 11,451
Posted By ishkaran
Yeah they're back up. Thought there was something...

Yeah they're back up. Thought there was something wrong at my end, thank you for clarifying.
Forum: S4 League 10/13/2014, 02:25
Replies: 9
Views: 11,451
Posted By ishkaran
Authentication failed please restart and try again

Anyone else experiencing this problem right now? S4 was working fine up until about 20 minutes ago. I've tried troubleshooting, even re-updated league (had the installer already) and nothing...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.