Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Network Security and Penetration

Discussion on Network Security and Penetration within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Network Security and Penetration

Hey, not sure where else to post this so I'm posting here.

I recently found out our network has been hacked by multiple devices accessing and monitoring our computer and other local devices.

We contacted our provider and sorted out how we could remove them from our network, but this is only a temporary fix.

Whoever this or these people are they have been on our network for a long while, likely since at least around July of 2019, meaning our accounts of all sorts are most likely compromised along with usually used passwords.
After removing these devices from our network and changing passwords, I found that they still had access to some older phones of ours as I was curious to see what else could be compromised.

All this is to give you some background on the situation, and to ask if anyone could point me to the right resources to learn how to trace these attacks. I would both like to secure devices on my network while tracing, and if possible penetrating the hackers network, the origin of the attack.

Out network provider is unable to give out the information of where these attacks originated due to legal reasons, but that doesn't mean I stop there.