Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: teddy2
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 06/15/2016, 13:00
Replies: 79
Views: 18,436
Posted By teddy2
Excited to try. But when I click on Start after...

Excited to try. But when I click on Start after extracting, nothing happens. Restarted pc, redownloaded the client but still the same thing, nothing appeared.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/10/2014, 14:37
Replies: 978
Views: 158,499
Posted By teddy2
Is there anyway to recover sub password? I...

Is there anyway to recover sub password? I created the account back before the server just started and went on hiatus. Can't seem to find the option to reset my sub password or anything
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 01/16/2014, 08:48
Replies: 91
Views: 10,368
Posted By teddy2
Your main IGN: Seira Referral ID:...

Your main IGN: Seira
Referral ID: 989efd30498e50f603e43d24ca76a8f8
Introduct ID ( Induct ID ): 2000157G000400005001000S4fb1fa
Guild: none
Resets: 10
Feedback: Awesome Server. Competitive, yet...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 01/10/2014, 07:02
Replies: 91
Views: 10,368
Posted By teddy2
I see. I was in a guild.. Maybe because the guild...

I see. I was in a guild.. Maybe because the guild consists of the leader's IRL friends, they never communicate with others and just bring their friends to boss hunt. And my inductor wasnt really...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 01/09/2014, 19:10
Replies: 91
Views: 10,368
Posted By teddy2
wish they'd be more guides in the forum.. quite...

wish they'd be more guides in the forum.. quite hard for newbies to compete with veterans that know all the spots to farm and etc.

plus most info from google is outdated :/
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/11/2013, 06:10
Replies: 13
Views: 6,289
Posted By teddy2
can anyone tell me what server works with this...

can anyone tell me what server works with this hack? like the item creation/etc? :)
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 07/10/2012, 05:28
Replies: 215
Views: 40,598
Posted By teddy2
Lol I knew something was wrong! I dloaded the...

Lol I knew something was wrong! I dloaded the client from their site instead of the one posted on the first page. Is your client the same as the client posted on 1st page? Uhmm that link is quite...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 07/09/2012, 20:07
Replies: 215
Views: 40,598
Posted By teddy2
Uhhh where is Haruka? I'm at port winds middle...

Uhhh where is Haruka? I'm at port winds middle but I cant seem to locate haruka :O

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 07/09/2012, 13:23
Replies: 215
Views: 40,598
Posted By teddy2
How to exchange the 200 cash to stat point? lol

How to exchange the 200 cash to stat point? lol
Forum: Private Server Advertising 07/02/2012, 10:01
Replies: 14
Views: 7,204
Posted By teddy2
more p.server = more choice, cheaper CC? and...

more p.server = more choice, cheaper CC? and maybe a lot more stable if there's more dev working on it :D
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/29/2012, 18:38
Replies: 140
Views: 26,130
Posted By teddy2
@goldrush, drop rate is high? i thought its x1? ...

@goldrush, drop rate is high? i thought its x1?

yes in english. its based on dn sea
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/27/2012, 06:09
Replies: 140
Views: 26,130
Posted By teddy2
tried playing. no lag at all. tried the CC code...

tried playing. no lag at all. tried the CC code from the forum but none works

@nothingforu and anyone, do you have extra CC stashed somewhere? :D
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/02/2012, 16:19
Replies: 127
Views: 22,259
Posted By teddy2
how to register? the link for dload above still...

how to register? the link for dload above still need to dload the latest patch?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/28/2012, 12:56
Replies: 123
Views: 28,301
Posted By teddy2
lol. input as in +,home,end and such xD

lol. input as in +,home,end and such xD
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/28/2012, 07:57
Replies: 123
Views: 28,301
Posted By teddy2
@onekind10, try to not use the same skills if...

@onekind10, try to not use the same skills if you're using the nodelay cmd

@deathrate, make sure you pressed ctrl+alt+shift+input instead of ctrl+shift+alt or whatever
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/27/2011, 00:59
Replies: 655
Views: 96,894
Posted By teddy2
nice guide! can you add guide for gm tools,...

nice guide! can you add guide for gm tools, drakos scroll fix and etc.

one more, guide on how to increase soulcraft rate, and also how to enchant more than +20 :D
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/15/2011, 20:24
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
web GM tool? where can i find that? xD xD

web GM tool? where can i find that? xD xD
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/15/2011, 09:15
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
ok. thanks for the info!

ok. thanks for the info!
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/14/2011, 07:50
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
asiani, I have no idea then.. Sorry. Anyway, do...

asiani, I have no idea then.. Sorry. Anyway, do you know how to add item into npc shop?
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/11/2011, 11:04
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
What does it says? Im using Dragonica Evolution...

What does it says? Im using Dragonica Evolution files, then replaced the config.inb with the 127.0.0.1
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/11/2011, 08:22
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
@Neji, try using this...

@Neji,

try using this [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'm using this and it works fine.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/09/2011, 14:23
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
I get that error too sometimes. Try...

I get that error too sometimes. Try restarting/log off your pc. It works for me ^^
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/07/2011, 16:59
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
dr2_def > TB_DefItemRarityUpgrade change...

dr2_def > TB_DefItemRarityUpgrade

change successrate
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/07/2011, 07:06
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
Lol really?? Ok :DD Err sorry to ask again,...

Lol really?? Ok :DD

Err sorry to ask again, but do you know where to inrease soulcraft success rate. Can't seem to find it in dr2_def :|

EDIT: Found the soulcraft success rate. About upgrading...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/06/2011, 06:52
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,233
Posted By teddy2
:D But i still can't find success rate for...

:D But i still can't find success rate for soulcraft. Tried changing in rarity upgrade but ingame soulcrafting is still hard. Enchanting ++ succeed, but still don't know how to make upgrade more than...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.