Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

XDragon Nest Private Server!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation XDragon Nest Private Server!!

Forum:
Version of the game settings:
Experience: X10
DROP: X10
Money: X10
The full client please the home page to download the installation is complete Select dnlauncher.exe update you can visit the game
Is currently in beta status, deficiencies and areas for improvement in the detection game, the players want to test any more under the views.

Register:
Download:
Change Password:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I AM NOT THE OWNER OR ANYTHING AFILIATED WITH THE OWNER. I AM SIMPLY POSTING HIS TOPIC HERE FROM DN NA FORUMS!

*DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED FOR GOOD SPEED!*

PS: FTG goes back to 700 when you go to town -- UNLIMITED FTG!

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

Will try it! Download take 2h (max speed 300kb)

LG

Old   #3

It used to be a much slower speed. Download is close for US people (as I requested).

Just an FYI that I do have contact with the Admin, and myself and a friend will be your GMs. My IGN is Vine, and his is Xanadu. Contact either of us if you have any questions. My forum name on the pserv forums is Han111.
Old   #4

any other features you can post up other than like for example cap level or info on the cash shop and good too hear theres a DN private server up DL NAO!

Old   #5

Level Cap: 40
FTG: Currently resets to 700 when you go to town. Need to ask Admin if this is what is meant to happen for his server. (Unlimited)
Cash Shop: No info on this yet. This is a test, so its very possible that he will give out CC to everyone to test. So far us GMs have been given CC, as well as Admin of course. I'll be asking him about this.

Much more content to come. Not sure if we'll be getting Academic, etc patch any time soon though. That's another question I'll ask.

Anyways.. I have a lot of ideas for this server that will make it perfect. I'm very thankful to the Admin for taking the time to chat and letting me into his team. I won't let you guys down. I've been trying for a long time to get a server together, and now I'm part of the first ever good DN private server. I have a lot of experience.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Level Cap: 40
FTG: Currently resets to 700 when you go to town. Need to ask Admin if this is what is meant to happen for his server. (Unlimited)
Cash Shop: No info on this yet. This is a test, so its very possible that he will give out CC to everyone to test. So far us GMs have been given CC, as well as Admin of course. I'll be asking him about this.

Much more content to come. Not sure if we'll be getting Academic, etc patch any time soon though. That's another question I'll ask.

Anyways.. I have a lot of ideas for this server that will make it perfect. I'm very thankful to the Admin for taking the time to chat and letting me into his team. I won't let you guys down. I've been trying for a long time to get a server together, and now I'm part of the first ever good DN private server. I have a lot of experience.
Sweet looking foward to it and thanks for info
Old   #7

40mins remaining! Hope it will RULES D: and work fine, dislike the Offi because its GRINDSHIT... Thy 4 the Infos!

LG
Old   #8

i'm playing already pretty nice but a bit laggy
where's the server hosted?
Old   #9

I'm not sure where it's hosted yet. The Admin lives some where in China. It's possible that the server is hosted there. I myself never lagged though.
Old   #10

So, a working private server huh? I'm gonna check it out soon!
Old   #11

so far am enjoying the server leveling pretty fast but its not x10 EXP yet til tomoro according to the other forum but the drop rate is really nice
Old   #12

Exp on Quest very Big !!
Old   #13

Rates will be fixed tomorrow or later today. Admin is asleep right now. I mentioned the issue people had, and he said he'd fix them tomorrow, so expect some higher rates tomorrow most likely.
Old   #14

yea cant wait to lvl faster would be great if we could get more bag space since the drop rate is pretty crazy always full bag space
Old   #15

Its fine, but to laggggggy .___.
5-10s delay for me D:

Lg