Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: reece212
Forum: Steam Trading 02/18/2015, 03:46
Replies: 1
Views: 174
Posted By reece212
Hitman: Absolution (Steam Key)

I purchased a bundle of games, and Hitman:Absolution was one of them, and I already have it so selling it off... I want about £3/ $5 for it. or 102 Egold.

It's a Steam Key.

Cost's £14.99 or...
Forum: Trading 12/15/2013, 22:34
Replies: 0
Views: 236
Posted By reece212
B>Eden Eternal Gold [US Diamond]

I'm looking to buy some cheap gold for Eden Eternal [US Diamond] server.

Thanks in advance.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/05/2013, 01:50
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,781,617
Posted By reece212
Working great, thank you.

Working great, thank you.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/02/2013, 02:01
Replies: 85
Views: 11,376
Posted By reece212
Press the 'Insert' Key on the keyboard to hide /...

Press the 'Insert' Key on the keyboard to hide / show the menu.


By the way, this hack does work fine, but quick tip, don't turn on 1 hit kill for zombies, it just crashes... :) Everything else...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/01/2013, 22:47
Replies: 48
Views: 12,214
Posted By reece212
The path is where ever you installed crossfire.. ...

The path is where ever you installed crossfire..


For example.. mine is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/30/2013, 15:25
Replies: 48
Views: 12,214
Posted By reece212
It was working fine for me, just download the...

It was working fine for me, just download the latest version from Flux-hacks.net..it was working fine, but now it just say's new version, and takes me to the site, but there's no new version to...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/12/2013, 22:17
Replies: 364
Views: 48,605
Posted By reece212
Ah ok I got it, seems to be working fine, thank...

Ah ok I got it, seems to be working fine, thank you. :)



Edit:I don't think your ID changer works, I'm using multiclient, and pressing the button to change the ID's for all clients.. and I've...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/12/2013, 21:13
Replies: 364
Views: 48,605
Posted By reece212
Hi, I was wondering you can tell me, how do we...

Hi, I was wondering you can tell me, how do we tell if the bot is registered?

Every time I click register programme, I enter my name and serial and it say;s successful please restart the...
Forum: Forsaken World 08/01/2013, 22:42
Replies: 89
Views: 31,026
Posted By reece212
That's a lot of money for just a bot for a free...

That's a lot of money for just a bot for a free game.. xD I think it's the most expensive one I've seen, shame looks good, and would of loved to use this as I've just got back in to Forsaken world.....
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2013, 12:22
Replies: 121
Views: 21,516
Posted By reece212
I'm sorry to say, but you're wrong buddy. ...

I'm sorry to say, but you're wrong buddy.

I'm using Windows 7,and playing on the Z8 games version, and this is still working fine for me.. you're either failing to follow basic instructions, or...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2013, 10:35
Replies: 121
Views: 21,516
Posted By reece212
What are you talking about? It must be something...

What are you talking about? It must be something to do with your computer, because like I said in the post before yours, it is working perfectly for me with the exception of a error message during...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2013, 08:53
Replies: 121
Views: 21,516
Posted By reece212
This is working for me. :/ exception of the error...

This is working for me. :/ exception of the error message that pops up now and again.. not sure what it's from, I know as much as if you patch the knife for the axe and attack with the axe you get...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2013, 05:06
Replies: 79
Views: 23,289
Posted By reece212
Not working for me either. :/ 5 second wait box...

Not working for me either. :/ 5 second wait box loads up, then says waiting for client.. I start patcher_CF.. and the box goes away, and then nothing happens.. in game I try pressing insert and...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2013, 03:27
Replies: 27
Views: 4,203
Posted By reece212
I can't get this to work, even after downloading...

I can't get this to work, even after downloading the .net framework from his link..

I get the box, that says waiting for client..then when I start patcher_cf it loads up the game and that box...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 10/08/2012, 00:06
Replies: 0
Views: 2,661
Posted By reece212
Red face Knight Age - Bot / Hack {REQ}

Hi, appologies in advance if I have posted this in the wrong area, I really did not know where to post this.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any hack / bot, or was working on one or will...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2012, 12:54
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,622
Posted By reece212
The bot works great, does everything it's meant...

The bot works great, does everything it's meant to, the only think I don't like about it, is you can't talk while it's active which kinda sucks, you have to keep pausing and starting if you want to...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2012, 18:58
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,622
Posted By reece212
Thank you the information. :D Good luck. :)

Thank you the information. :D Good luck. :)
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2012, 08:43
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,622
Posted By reece212
Yeee.. Yesterday the bot was working fine now...

Yeee.. Yesterday the bot was working fine now today it isn't working atall.. I'm guessing something to do with the aionfreetoplay update...

This is what I get when I try to open firefox.exe
...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/18/2011, 14:03
Replies: 2
Views: 1,059
Posted By reece212
{WTB} - BotShed Account

I want to buy a ( BotShed • Index page ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ) account please, using only paypal. :)

No stupidly high prices please. ^^ Please be generous, it's Christmas xD lolz..
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/17/2011, 06:23
Replies: 1
Views: 3,161
Posted By reece212
{Help Request} - Phbot Socks5 Proxy

I just brought a proxy from a site, I've used before but apparently, it aint working, so emailed the owenr and now waiting for reply.. lolz anyways.. in the mean time, I just purchased another proxy...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/31/2011, 11:08
Replies: 4
Views: 390
Posted By reece212
WTB Sbot Account. {Paypal Only}

Let me know the price please. ^^
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/19/2011, 20:05
Replies: 4
Views: 949
Posted By reece212
I have someone now, so ye. I declare this...

I have someone now, so ye.

I declare this thread closed? XD lolz
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/19/2011, 16:06
Replies: 17
Views: 1,736
Posted By reece212
I can offer a little help.. :3 not sure how much...

I can offer a little help.. :3 not sure how much use it is to you, but I use Hotspot Shield, it works great, but only allows me to have 4 clients per IP instead of 2.. lolz... so it's a start... if...
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/19/2011, 15:55
Replies: 4
Views: 949
Posted By reece212
I just told you how to run 4 clients. ^^ Use...

I just told you how to run 4 clients. ^^ Use hotspot shield. :P It's a free programme you download and it basically hides your IP sorta.. like a proxy? lolz. xD But ye use that andyou can use 4...
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/19/2011, 14:01
Replies: 4
Views: 949
Posted By reece212
[Petra Server]- half Grind / gold bot party offer

So, hai! Lolz

I has a proposition!

I want to start a grind party or gold bot party whatever , but with this ip limit crap I can't.. the most I can do is have 4 clients.. thanks to using HOTSPOT...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.