Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Petra Server]- half Grind / gold bot party offer

Discussion on [Petra Server]- half Grind / gold bot party offer within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Petra Server]- half Grind / gold bot party offer

So, hai! Lolz

I has a proposition!

I want to start a grind party or gold bot party whatever , but with this ip limit **** I can't.. the most I can do is have 4 clients.. thanks to using HOTSPOT SHIELD, , using that allows me to connect to 4 clients on thr same computer... I have 2 computers but it's just hard work.. so I'm looking for a buddy of some sort to make half a grind party, I just want 1 other person that can run the other 4 clients... having more than 1 person would mean relying on to many people lolz.. I wanna make this party 24/7 non stop.. my computer is never of.. so I can do it.. lolz I suck with proxys so it's just eaier to do it this way with HOTSPOT Shiled lolz, than trying to fiddle around with whatever that socks stuff is on the bot. xD lolz Oh and this is for Petra server only! Lolz I aint mooving from Petra.

If ya interested let me know.. I don't care what party it is.. I just want 4 characters up max lvl.. xD so ye..

P.S I don't have any grind / gold bot arty experiance... so if you do, I just do what you say.. if not we'll improvise xD

Remember this is just a suggestion no hating or flaming and please keep the trolls away. xD

I guess I'll take on the first person to accept this? lolz

you HAVE to speak english though, i don't speak any other language.. xD lolz I'm a lazy British guy. I'm 22 years old.. so some what mature. xD lolz

and this is starting from scratch to.. so lvl 1 characters noob gear and what not.. I have gold to I'm willing to share out between this party. xD

Anyways, ye let me know if interested! lolz Oh and atleast 1 of my 4 characters needs to be a wiz I don't care on the other 3.

Oh ye and I'd prefer this to be a euro party to.. even though I despise them.. xD lolz they just seem best for it.. xD
Old 08/19/2011, 15:12   #2

Sounds cool, too bad im not online 24/7 nor in that server nor do I know how to run 4 clients, but good luck, I'm sure you'll find someone!
Old 08/19/2011, 15:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurntjah View Post
nor do I know how to run 4 clients
I just told you how to run 4 clients. ^^ Use hotspot shield. :P It's a free programme you download and it basically hides your IP sorta.. like a proxy? lolz. xD But ye use that andyou can use 4 clients..

But no problem. Thanks and I hope I find someone to. xD I suck at leveling euro characters solo. :P
Old 08/19/2011, 16:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece212 View Post
I just told you how to run 4 clients. ^^ Use hotspot shield. :P It's a free programme you download and it basically hides your IP sorta.. like a proxy? lolz. xD But ye use that andyou can use 4 clients..

But no problem. Thanks and I hope I find someone to. xD I suck at leveling euro characters solo. :P
yeah, only on csro it's easy, you can buy cheap som gear there. :P That's why I had a high lvl wiz there hehe. Full EU party owns tho.
Old 08/19/2011, 20:05   #5

I have someone now, so ye.

I declare this thread closed? XD lolz