Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Crystal134
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/30/2009, 01:48
Replies: 93
Views: 10,289
Posted By Crystal134
I'd try it if I could get the client to let me...

I'd try it if I could get the client to let me log on. ;p BUT nobody can figure it out. Lol.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/29/2009, 01:50
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
Ohhh. Well I got a different question. Which...

Ohhh. Well I got a different question. Which ports need to be forwarded/open for the 5165 source?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/29/2009, 01:10
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
Why would I need to put an appserv user and pass...

Why would I need to put an appserv user and pass if it's not using appserv.... =.=

Lol.... Because it's a flatfile db ><
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/28/2009, 03:29
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
Well anybody else have any idea?

Well anybody else have any idea?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/28/2009, 03:23
Replies: 16
Views: 1,297
Posted By Crystal134
Have you tried typing the command(/gw) again?

Have you tried typing the command(/gw) again?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/27/2009, 06:05
Replies: 1
Views: 409
Posted By Crystal134
Well. I can't get it to work for me either. Lol. ...

Well. I can't get it to work for me either. Lol.

Nobody seems to know how to fix it.... =.=

I can't get the client to connect to the database or w.e
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/27/2009, 05:54
Replies: 107
Views: 12,078
Posted By Crystal134
Uhm you get sued? lmao. You'd think that would be...

Uhm you get sued? lmao. You'd think that would be obvious =.=
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 12/27/2009, 05:22
Replies: 121
Views: 17,996
Posted By Crystal134
Wow. Good job Alex ;D They look great xD

Wow. Good job Alex ;D

They look great xD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/27/2009, 05:15
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
No I haven't even touched the source yet. =.=

No I haven't even touched the source yet. =.=
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/27/2009, 01:05
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
No. I'm sure it's the right client.

No. I'm sure it's the right client.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 21:48
Replies: 196
Views: 33,870
Posted By Crystal134
Alright I'll dl it and see if it works >.> ...

Alright I'll dl it and see if it works >.>

Edit: Just wondering but why is it a .exe?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 21:44
Replies: 196
Views: 33,870
Posted By Crystal134
You sure it clean o.o like new xD?

You sure it clean o.o like new xD?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 21:34
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
Well I tried my external IP also.... It still...

Well I tried my external IP also.... It still crashed... I put the Ip in the config.ini and into the server.dat....

Am I doin something wrong... or is there another place I'd need to put the IP.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 02:15
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
Thanks... >< Still not working ;/

Thanks... ><

Still not working ;/
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 02:04
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
I thought I only had to change the ip in...

I thought I only had to change the ip in server.dat and for the config.ini?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 01:56
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
Okay then..... Get off my thread if you're...

Okay then.....

Get off my thread if you're not going to attempt at helping.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 01:40
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
Well. I opened the ports. I also tried using...

Well. I opened the ports.

I also tried using my Hamachi... =.=

Still no luck.... Anybody else know any reason why this could be happening.

I'm getting no errors on my console. So i'm...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 01:15
Replies: 23
Views: 1,372
Posted By Crystal134
I have a question.

So I've been messing with the 5165 source....

And it seems I cannot get the client to connect with the database.

As soon as I enter my info for my account and press enter the client crashes.
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/26/2009, 00:13
Replies: 196
Views: 33,870
Posted By Crystal134
Was looking at the clients.... Do you think...

Was looking at the clients....

Do you think you could find a clean 5165 client?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/23/2009, 21:35
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,390
Posted By Crystal134
Tis the problem my friend. How xD

Tis the problem my friend. How xD
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/23/2009, 21:23
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,390
Posted By Crystal134
I could careless about anyone coding for me. I...

I could careless about anyone coding for me. I know how to do that I've just never worked with a server that is ran on an internal db instead of using mysql...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/23/2009, 02:59
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,390
Posted By Crystal134
Hey hepatitus do you have teamviewer.... And...

Hey hepatitus do you have teamviewer.... And possibly the time to help me lol?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/19/2009, 03:12
Replies: 9
Views: 24,367
Posted By Crystal134
Couldn't he just look in the source under chat.cs?

Couldn't he just look in the source under chat.cs?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/19/2009, 03:03
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,390
Posted By Crystal134
Hmmm Well I type the id and pass into the login...

Hmmm Well I type the id and pass into the login field and press enter and the client just freezes... This is starting to piss me off xD
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/18/2009, 04:10
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,390
Posted By Crystal134
Uhm none atm... it's just the client freezing......

Uhm none atm... it's just the client freezing... and I can't seem to log in... because once it freezes I have to close it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.