Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] GW end Comand

Discussion on [HELP] GW end Comand within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] GW end Comand

how make comand for end gw?

I try this but dont work, what do wrong?

PHP Code:
if (Cmd[0] == "/gwend" && !Features.GuildWars.War)

Features.GuildWars.EndWar(); 
Old 12/27/2009, 19:08   #2

#reported wrong section
Old 12/27/2009, 19:32   #3

is GuildWar defined in your source? i'm pretty sure my team had to modify it a bit before GW worked correctly.

and #request move
Old 12/27/2009, 20:05   #4

Reported for posting in the wrong section, please reconsider next time the rules before you post anything.
See this as a warning, after several times of doing something wrong you can get infractioned.
Old 12/27/2009, 21:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
Reported for posting in the wrong section, please reconsider next time the rules before you post anything.
See this as a warning, after several times of doing something wrong you can get infractioned.
bla bla bla... Sorry! I will try the nex time dont post anything in a wrong section!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis B View Post
is GuildWar defined in your source? i'm pretty sure my team had to modify it a bit before GW worked correctly.

and #request move
I dont know if GuildWar defined in my Source, I am using 5165 Source, I can Start GW with "/gw" but i dont know how end or where player can claim reward, can help me to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 12/27/2009, 22:21   #6

im all so lookin for that command i can start it to with /gw but i dont know the command to end it.
Old 12/27/2009, 22:26   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Dont post multiply posts about reports.
Its considered spam, one is enough.

#Moved
Old 12/28/2009, 03:23   #8

Have you tried typing the command(/gw) again?
Old 12/28/2009, 11:15   #9

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by BALTA00 View Post
bla bla bla... Sorry! I will try the nex time dont post anything in a wrong section!

I dont know if GuildWar defined in my Source, I am using 5165 Source, I can Start GW with "/gw" but i dont know how end or where player can claim reward, can help me to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

For the player to claim the prize they will have to win GW, and once they win the pole then GW will automatically end.
No need for a gwend command.
Old 12/29/2009, 04:39   #10

/gwend command will work, but do not expect it to say gw has ended because it does not tell you it has ended lol
Old 12/29/2009, 05:03   #11

ahh, I understand, now i have other quest, where player can claim reward? need make myself an NPC?
Old 12/29/2009, 05:14   #12

I have seen somewhere maybe on this site? But there is an npc that works for cps and halo for gw winner and deputy BUT it has problems with always giving the winner 3000 cps lol. And Hep do you mean that the pole can only be taken once and then the gw is over?
Old 12/29/2009, 05:21   #13

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
I have seen somewhere maybe on this site? But there is an npc that works for cps and halo for gw winner and deputy BUT it has problems with always giving the winner 3000 cps lol. And Hep do you mean that the pole can only be taken once and then the gw is over?

What you need to do is make a new table(I guess) and name it ClaimGW.
Pretty much make the npc check if you claimed the prize yet.
If you haven't claimed it then make it so once you claim it the ClaimGW is marked as true.
If claimGW is marked as true then make the NPC say you have already claimed the prize.
Get it?
And yes once the pole is taken over, GW is over.
Old 12/29/2009, 05:40   #14

Yes I sort of get it but putting it into practise will be fun rofl. I thought maybe something simple like this "else if (GC.MyChar.CPs == 3000)" would do the trick but then again I am not sure what else would need to go with it because the rest of the code seems ok just that CPs part. I sort of know that == would not be to great to use as it would notice if you had 3k CPs anyway lol. The same kind of thing will be needed for Alex also >.<
Old 12/29/2009, 05:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis C View Post

What you need to do is make a new table(I guess) and name it ClaimGW.
Pretty much make the npc check if you claimed the prize yet.
If you haven't claimed it then make it so once you claim it the ClaimGW is marked as true.
If claimGW is marked as true then make the NPC say you have already claimed the prize.
Get it?
And yes once the pole is taken over, GW is over.
i tried that but yet, i gotah make it save and i got no clue how on that source, else if u Log of and log back on u can re claim it