Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: UselessSite
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/11/2013, 01:36
Replies: 456
Views: 137,797
Posted By UselessSite
Cool Yup, client and server are not very good!

Tell you what guys and girls, I just found my old BMR client that isn't full of glitches. It is in very good shape with no junk packed in it as of yet. Beautiful place to start building if anyone is...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/27/2013, 08:00
Replies: 456
Views: 137,797
Posted By UselessSite
Wink Working! Somewhat...

Alright! I grabbed another PC and scrubbed it. Installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. Installed SQL 2008 R2 full. Made the required changes to the server IP address' and sql login info, etc....
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/18/2013, 14:19
Replies: 456
Views: 137,797
Posted By UselessSite
Just checked the services that are running and...

Just checked the services that are running and verified that MSSQLSERVICE is running! And thanks, I did run a server before on the same computer with the same configuration but it was Action2 or 3...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/18/2013, 08:07
Replies: 456
Views: 137,797
Posted By UselessSite
Red face Session Server 1.22

Can anyone help me figure out why I am constantly crashing? I have checked and rechecked all settings. SQL Password, IP Addressing, Port Forwarding on Static IP, etc. Nothing seems to help.
...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/18/2013, 07:36
Replies: 6
Views: 1,612
Posted By UselessSite
I am getting the same thing and I have checked...

I am getting the same thing and I have checked everything as well. I too am on a static IP with ports forwarded. Nothing wrong with SQL login and password. Deosn't make any damn sense! Not my...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/13/2013, 07:20
Replies: 456
Views: 137,797
Posted By UselessSite
Post I was able to download it! Installed MS SQL 2000...

I was able to download it! Installed MS SQL 2000 with SP4 on my XP Box, created/imported the dB's and changed all the IP addresses and 'sa' password info - triple checked everything and launched it! ...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/13/2013, 01:11
Replies: 456
Views: 137,797
Posted By UselessSite
Talking MEGA is Good to go!

OK, the client is once again available! I am downloading it now and it is coming very fast. The Techs at MEGA repaired the link that Ultimo provided, thank you very much Ultimo! Once it is finished I...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/12/2013, 14:38
Replies: 456
Views: 137,797
Posted By UselessSite
Talking Not sure yet but as soon as I get the client, I...

Not sure yet but as soon as I get the client, I am setting it up and will let you know. Lets hope it is what it claims to be as that would be most excellent. I looked through the server share and...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/12/2013, 03:03
Replies: 456
Views: 137,797
Posted By UselessSite
MEGA Sucks!

OK, I sent a screenshot to MEGA Support and the tech answered saying that they would fix this right away and get back to me. When they do, I will post the information here as soon as the link has...
Forum: Dekaron 07/18/2012, 03:08
Replies: 17
Views: 1,087
Posted By UselessSite
Red face It is only dead because of the hackers and they...

It is only dead because of the hackers and they all sit here complaining about how they themselves have killed the game! Ironic, isn't it? :rolleyes:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/21/2011, 17:19
Replies: 2
Views: 742
Posted By UselessSite
Question Dekaron Server on Ubuntu

Has anyone set up Dekaron Server on Ubuntu? If so, can you please help me? I have a fresh install of Ubuntu on my own Dedicated Server and would love to have a PServer running. Was able to easily set...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/09/2010, 21:14
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,447
Posted By UselessSite
Red face Invalid Client

I am getting Invalid Client and I have been hacking for quite awhile now. What happened to the forums here? Can't seem to find anything but people calling you a noob or putting you down in some way....
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/05/2010, 00:56
Replies: 123
Views: 18,806
Posted By UselessSite
Cool Thanks man, I ain't crazy!

I was reading through todays posts to see if anyone else had the same version as me. The update made a huge jump and took but a second to install. Quite the jump from 5.7.5 eh?
Forum: Dekaron 09/25/2009, 03:04
Replies: 18
Views: 1,381
Posted By UselessSite
Message from hell!

Yeah, I was playing with out hacks and got that message so I wouldn't worry too much about it. All I did was minimize my screen to check the time and when I brought it back up I got the message.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/07/2009, 11:32
Replies: 713
Views: 149,024
Posted By UselessSite
I can get everything working but the non-aggro....

I can get everything working but the non-aggro. Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance! I am using this offset - Non Agro - 0053A30A
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/13/2009, 01:07
Replies: 4
Views: 1,030
Posted By UselessSite
PSERVER - Start to finish! Is this right?

Man, I am having some big problems. Had it working as a LAN server but remote clients couldn't connect! Silkbotter has helped me a great deal and I hate pestering him/her for help. I am gonna start a...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/09/2009, 23:22
Replies: 4
Views: 818
Posted By UselessSite
Exclamation Same problem here man!

I am having the exact same problem. I have a static IP and had to do Port Forwarding to allow my webserver to pass through my router. It allows my webserver to work so I tried to set each port that...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/09/2009, 23:09
Replies: 5
Views: 698
Posted By UselessSite
Cool SQL Server 2000 + SP4

Hey guys, I am uploading SQL Server 2000 + SP4 right now. I will post the link when it finishes uploading. I do need some help with creating user accounts in SQL db as I can not seem to get my...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/26/2009, 08:32
Replies: 1,165
Views: 233,587
Posted By UselessSite
Need a working client!

Man, I have tried everything repeatedly! Followed the tut's and shit but not able to get in my server!

First of all, the damn SessionServer crashes 30 secs after it launches. Then, after several...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/04/2009, 20:38
Replies: 48
Views: 19,411
Posted By UselessSite
Talking Thanks!

I figured it out and all is working great now! Thanks.

All I fif was change a couple numbers and it works just like I need it too!

I changed the 30 set to follow to 99 in this line in the...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/04/2009, 17:21
Replies: 48
Views: 19,411
Posted By UselessSite
Talking Mobs Movement

Hey smokymicpot! Excellent name and avatar!

Was wondering if you can help me fix the way the mobs vac. When I try to solo Crevice mobs will sometimes stay in there hall where they spawn! And the...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.